Hey, Polacks. Why is there such animosity towards Ukraine?

Hey, Polacks. Why is there such animosity towards Ukraine?
Every thread about Ukraine and there are Poles with this:
>Ukraine
>no such country

I thought it's just bants, but generally every discussion I see negativity or outright hatred towards Ukraine.
I understand that there's bad history between us. But that's just history, why do you still need to be butthurt about it? Instead of building better relationship.
And it's not just Sup Forums really, it's similar on other forums, too. Always some kind of arrogance, feeling of superiority. Like you are still Pans and we are your serfs.
And I feel like you are happy that Ukraine got rid of Russian influence, because now you can get your dirty hands on my country. But it's not going to happen, Polacks! You better understand this. Either we build our relationship as equals and you start respecting us, or just fuck off!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/rDSBTgq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Like you are still Pans and we are your serfs.

Yeah, but... arent you though?

>ukraine

404: page not found

United Kingdom Rain?
No such country

You're a Russian state at heart, just accept it and move on Pasha.

Poland isn't a real country, either. Nor Canada. We, all of us, exist only as memes on Sup Forums.

Just be cool and ignore the trolls, and you'll do great!

your country name comes from polish word "borderland" how the fuck are we supposed to treat you seriously?

Because you're a bunch of double-faced subhumans

Web brigades are very effective. Especially in right-wing circles.

>polish
It's the same in all slavic languages.

But we should take pooland seriously?

Three K's a day keeps the fucking niggers away.

If you hate niggers, jews, spics, arabs, faggots, commie scum as much as we do and you want to raid some tranny server once in a while, you should join the official Moon Central Discord! White people only. Introduce yourself in #introductions

discord.gg/rDSBTgq

1, 2, 3 ,4 I declare a race war!
Join us and lynch a nigger tonight!

14/88,
The Triple K Mafia

P.S Fuck Niggers

We can't be equals, it's impossible just like equality between Germany and Poland. We are their servants and you are our servants.

Shill it more faggot

Rare flag

ukraine is the same thing as republic of macedonia, a big geopolitical dumping ground. an artificial tumor with fake borders that exists solely to try and appease whoever the fuck owns you the most. ukraine got owned with crimea, they never truly owned it. just like they never truly owned ukraine. ukrainians are not real, ukraine has no basis in reality and therefore neither does the definition of ukranians

No

Your "country" shouldn't even exist. You'll sell us Lwów in due time anyway.

Ukraine needs to be partitioned between Poland and Russia.

99.9% of Ukraine posters are HillDawg/E.U. shills.

Understandable given their relationship to Russia atm, but annoying shill faggots none the less.

I actually don't care, but those who actively shit on you are children who try to fit in the "muh putin" fad, fuck these posers man, you're alright

How do you feel towards Moldova?

Ukraine is Russia and parts of it is Poland. Every time I see your "Nationalistic" marches I laugh. Because you were never a real country to begin with, you were always a minority under a legitimate state. From what I hear you hate every country you are surrounding but at the same time you're weak as shit under every aspect. I really hope Russia annexes all of you in the future. Because in the end, everyone hates you, degenerate subhumans.

Don't care anymore, I don't think anyone cares anymore, I'm content in my own current borders

because instead of tying to be friends with us you utter cunts decided to start going around and saying that Hitler dindu nuffin and that we owe you land. Seriously niggers? You are in no position to make any claims or to even insult us.

Because lviv is rightful Polish clay

It's Lwów.

>no such country

Hitler literally didn't do anything wrong :^), soviets fought shoulder to shoulder with jews to destroy eastern Europe during and after ww2, let that sink in

Львiв

But most of all, russia itself, they fucked themselves the hardest

There are a lot of shills with Ukrainian ip's for some reason, or perhaps just a small but dedicated cadre of genuine homosexual Marxists from your country posting here.

There is no BAD history between us.
There is no history AT ALL between us since your non-country was artificially created without any historical context.

>equals and you start respecting us, or just fuck off!
You scum killed around 300 thousand of Polish civilians in WW2 and now you worship the guy who ordered this as national hero and guys who did this as heroes without even apologizing us

No, fuck off, we won't respect you until you will respect us
Until then we won't treat you as equals

Go away wine trader.

>being a holol

Pickled cucumber merchant*

>we owe you land
Not many people think that. But you could've at least leave our monuments alone!
Destroying our national monuments on historical Ukrainian land, really?
I mean that's what talking about - pure arrogance!

Just split Ukraine between Russia and Poland. States like Ukraine are major causes of long-term instability.

>ukraine

Sup Forums fully supports real Ukrainian Nationalists against Putin's Neo-Soviet Judiasm

nu/pol/ = KGB

See Spencer and all the other pro-Putin shills.

Kill all Communists

Kill all Communist agents

You are hereby given full permission from God and Nature to kill

ALL

COMMUNISTS

Death is coming for you Commie filth

>Ukrainian land
it will be Polish land again soon
pray to your dark hohol gods that Russia stops us somewhere, or we will purge all of you

>historical
>Ukrainian
>land

>MUH 300 GORILLIONS
It was 10 thousand tops and it was just a revenge for what you did to us for centuries!

I cannot take the beef against ukraine seriously, it's like watching a different kind of artificially induced autism

you know what a real red pill is? That both Stalin and Hitler were fucking Morons who had ruined Europe. Before WWII there were nationalistic and authoritarian governments in the most of eastern Europe, Jews were being kicked out from countries and their Jewish tricks being exposed but Hitler decided to destroy nationalism for all the future generations. Don't forget that 40 000 000 Europeans died in WWII.

You are only allowed to post in this thread if you are white, subhuman shills can go fuck off back to Afri- I mean America

>Sup Forums fully supports real Ukrainian Nationalists

>revenge for what you did to us for centuries!
and we will do that again soon

Sup Forumsacks?

>Ukraine thinks Sup Forums is after their country from a magical time when Sup Forums owned Ukraine

>mfw ???????

are you ok Ukraine?!

Ukraine is rightful Russian clay and no amout of NATO screeching will make it otherwise. Kiev was the first capital of Russia, ffs.

>historical
>Ukrainian
>land

>for what you did to us for centuries!
Like, giving you land and governing you idiots to do something of value?

This, any trace of communism must be purged with extreme prejudice

Pic related

We like ukraine

dont take seriously posts on pol under polish ball

inb4 hohol

no respect for you

You didn't Polonize them. You could have given them a real national identity, but you blew it. And so did Russia. Now they hate both of you while secretly wanting to be either of you.

>any trace of communism
So...Ukrainian nation?

>UPA
>monuments
>in Poland
That is why we fucking hate you.
UPA doesn't deserve monuments, they were bunch of murderous barbarians. You don't build monuments for killers of innocent civilians unless you are equal to niggers with their tribal mentality.

Exactly, russia belongs to ukraine entirely, with the capital at kiev

>it was just a revenge
fucking nigger with tribal mentality just as I said before, go hang yourself hohol

>being this unironically jingoistic and brainwashed
i don't know anything about this conflict but i already know you're regurgitating someone's propaganda

If you do not believe come to Poland

pol is full of pro russian polish shills from zmiana political party

even itt you can see russian meme pics about ukraine

>Ukraine

>But that's just history
you know that people who lack anything to say will try to immediately get to history?

>giving you land
What the fuck are you talking about??? YOU TOOK OUR LAND.
>governing you idiots
Or yeah, common people were basically slaves. And our elite was polonized - you tried to destroy our identity.
That's colonial governing. Thanks, but no thanks.

Ukraine is pure white aryan!!!

>russia

>he doesn't know jack shit about the subject
>he still accuses someone of spreading propaganda

Ukrainians are proud sons of Ottoman empire that ruled more than half of territory of modern-day Ukraine

Russians are almost nordic, over 80% population has blond hair and blue eyes trust me!

>i don't know anything about this conflict
Well imagine an African tribal war where niggers attack other tribe just because it's the other tribe, they murder and torture tall the men, kill and rape all the women and children and then claim that they dindu nuffin and that the other tribe deserved it because reasons. That what Wołyń was, Ukrainians acting like a nigger tribe.

It's not just Sup Forums, as I said. Other forums, too.
And I watch the news, there are increased number of attacks on Ukrainians in Poland, destruction of our national monuments etc.
Your football fans always stirring shit.

This people aren't ethnic Russians and will never be.
Meanwhile, Ukraine positions itself as mono-ethnic state

>asking pol for honest opinion

We hoesntly dont care about Ukrainians. There are 2 milion of them in here living happily. 2 milions and there are hardly ever anyone assualted. Poles get more beatings in UK than Ukrainians.

We wre happy Ukrainians are here but we generally dont care.

We dont like bandera cult tho

>our land
There was nothing there before Poland rolled in.
Without our influence you'd still be riding horses through your steppes, achieving nothing of value.

Take a wild guess

>poland
no such country

Yeah surprise there're 100k Central Asian slaves in 15 million city

That a surprise

Awhat attacks like what 2-3? There is fcking 2 milion of you here the lack of attacks are imposible statistically

Like what monuments? If UPA related it is possible

i'm american- i have the privilege of not needing to care about every little euro chimpout

story checks out though

Ukrainians aren't the problem, their retarded state and historical policy is.

Don't you have Ramzan to prep???

Typical Ukrainian male - you can see Turkish look

hahaha
>ethnic russians

not such thing

you are mix with asians from for hundreds of years

>Without our influence you'd still be riding horses through your steppes, achieving nothing of value.
sounds comfy desu
>destruction of our national monuments
your national monuments glorify murderers

What?

That's rich coming from Montenegro.

They were brainwashed by jews, must send red pills.

/thread

screencapped to counter kremlinshills

>national
>monuments
First, kek at the notion of Ukraine being a nation and having monuments. Second, as long as your deluded nationalists vandalize our memorial of crossing the Carpathians in the Veretsky pass you have no right to bitch. Especially because that land is even less rightfully yours than the rest you own (for now).

>you are mix with asians from for hundreds of years
Lol no. Look at any research. There were almost no mix between ethnic Russians and conquered Asians.

If you don't have anything interesting to say, then don't reply in this thread, burger. It's that easy.

Go suck Chechen dick.

is that pewdiepie's grandpa

Also, "Poland vs Ukraine vs Russia", the thread.

>Montenegro
Another fake "country".

Чтo, нeпpиятнo, кoгдa вcкpывaют пpaвдy o твoeй вшивoй "cтpaнe"?:)

>attacks on Ukrainians

dude we live in slavlands, everyone can be beaten everywhere