Pay

pay

Other urls found in this thread:

un.org/en/universal-declaration-human-rights/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sometimes I wonder if they're doing this on purpose just to dilute the meaning of the term "human right" to the point where "human rights" become a joke in the eyes of the general population.

>"birth control is a human right"
>no long-acting male contraceptive

When women talk about "rights", what they mean is "privileges for women".

Gladly. I am 100% for any means to stymie minority population growth.

hit the nail on the hammer, takes a jewish trickster to know one.

I suppose chopping off an infant's foreskin without anesthetic only to traumatize it for life is a human right as well?

In fairness they've been working on that for quite some time, but it turns out to be hard to do without severe side effects. If you simply manipulate hormones like the female pill does, the man is effectively chemically castrated, feels miserable, and presumably turns into a beta leftist if he wasn't one already.

>Traumatize it for life

Pffffft. Whatever you fucking fag. Being a hypochondriac for baseless emotional appeal is what ((((they)))) do.

>birth control is a human right
>birth control
You fucking whore how about you just don't have sex.

Then just keep your fucking legs closed. Jesus is that so hard to do?

>chopping off an infant's foreskin
What does it have to do with anything and what makes you think I'm in favor of mutilating baby dicks?

Meanwhile you're the biggest kike controlled nation as Israel's proxy state.

can someone explain why I have to pay for food and water but these people only care about vaginas?

Is this just progressivism gone mad or are there actually good arguments for charging for the things that keep people alive and giving away the things that let people have fun?

besides overpopulation

They should sell birth control as a form of a additive in Starbucks and coffe shops.

I'm all for birth control.

But coffee isn't a human right and birth control isn't either.

They should sell that shit right next coffee and drinks and sugar packs so bitches will actually remember to fucking take their pills.

You better watch that cock-gobbling mouth of yours, goiboi, or you'll be next after Sweden.

Agree.
More human rights for africans.
Sterilize them all.

Sounds plausible.

blowjobs are a human right
knees, bitch.

>progressivism gone mad
It's inherently mad m8, it has no end point nor any real goal other than tearing down everything wholesome, stable and good that society is built upon. They will never be happy, no matter how much they are appeased there's always a new "oppression" to be discovered over the horizon.

I'm tired of paying for other people shit.

Get rid of subsidized child care and especially this shit in Canada where we pay people for having kids they can't afford.

I don't have kids, I don't want to pay for other people's children. I'm not an unhealthy piece of shit, I don't want to pay for other people's healthcare.

>Sounds plausible.
I'm not talking about the morons holding these signs. They unironically believe that they're entitled to everything. I'm talking about the people who orchestrate this.

>pay to stacies so they can have sex with chads while im rejected
is that a good deal?

This.

Abortion and birth control are our allies. Margaret Sanger was red-pilled as fuck, she was basically /pol before /pol existed.

Nobody is a greater ally to the red pill than Planned Parenthood.

makes sense- that'd be one way to get around respecting basic (but inconvenient) rights like clean water and not being blown up.

As a Gender fuck I got offended

How many damn rights do you need?
How about some responsibilities

Fine. Prove your word.

Let men choose to get a circumcision when they're 18.

By the way, there are a LOT of botched circumcisions out there. Men can't talk about being scared to die, you think we can talk about a lump of scar-tissue above our nuts?

who like you should know. America: bombing more civilians then israel since 2001

On the long run it is less expensive to provide free birth control pills than to pay welfare for poor unwanted children who are at higher risk of becoming criminals (more expense for prisons, damages, addictions)

sure, but it's literal extortion.

>pay for my birth control or pay for my kids
>ok, we're castrating you

Make them pay for all of their own shit, if they can't afford food for the kid and it dies throw them in prison or better yet put a bullet in their head.

The problem will be solved very quick.

Not sure if you're trying to be sarcastic or not. I had in mind things like freedom of movement, the right to a fair trial etc. Things that the average brainlet has no pressing reason to care about. If you think the majority of the population has a deep understanding of why such things are important, you're wrong. They're mostly just conditioned to make associations like the following: freedom of speech -> human right -> good. Now you could redefine "freedom of speech" (as they are trying to do) to exclude whatever speech you don't like, and the average citizen won't even raise an eyebrow. What I'm saying is that perhaps they figured it would be easier to just destroy this vague association between "human rights" and "good".

>ok, we're castrating you
I laughed but this should actually be done.

Abstinence and the pull out method are forms of birth control. They're also free.

People have legitimately tried to say that. Ultra Orthodox Jews even argue that the bloodsucking is a human right, and anyone who introduces even mild regulations on it is literally Hitler.

no

Nice meme.

>roasties and chads are having sex 24/7

>now they expect me to pay for them too

The pullout method is very unreliable.

>People have legitimately tried to say that
Yeah, cutting and sucking baby dicks supposedly falls under "freedom of religion", just like chopping off clits.

no

You can always do Anal.

But human rights are a joke? Who gets to say and determine what is a human right? Where did they come from? Are they manifestly objective or are they merely subjective relative fictions?

>pay for my birth control or you'll have to pay for my children!
>thanks for the birth control, now pay for the migrants we import because we didn't have enough kids!

she's absolutely right, birth control is a human right. luckily women do have the right to keep their fucking legs closed, the only 100% effective birth control known to man. maybe they should give it a shot

Read this post:

>human rights are good
But those are not human rights, there are proper legal terms for these, due process, separation of powers, rule of law, assault, rape, murder, property, contract etc etc.

The problem with the term "human rights" is they are not definable and anyone who dares to stand up against them publicly risks political suicide.

>But those are not human rights
un.org/en/universal-declaration-human-rights/

>the problem with the term "human rights" is...
That's not relevant to my point in any way.

You misunderstand me, I am talking about the merit of calling such legal concepts "human rights". Im saying its a pointless exercise when they are already legally recognised and enforceable privately.

Upvoted

That must be in the damn water

>I am talking about the merit of calling such legal concepts "human rights"
I can see that, but I don't see how it's relevant to my point.

>Im saying its a pointless exercise
It isn't a pointless exercise. It gives the laws an air of moral legitimacy. Why do you think leftist brainlets keep calling their demands "human rights"? It really looks like you're the one who doesn't understand what I'm talking about, and just looking for an opportunity to parrot some Molymeme monologues.

>pay
Of course. I'd rather pay for their 5cent pill than their 50$ a day kid.

Birth control and abortion should be free. People should be charged for having children. They put a far greater strain on state resources. We need to somehow block reproductive organ function in newborns, and only unlock it after they have become adults, and have a wiling partner, stability, and income to pay for their children. Don't reed em if you can't feed em. Parents should be required to pay for ALL of their children's needs, including education.

Cringe

>Birth control and abortion should be free. People should be charged for having children
That's the most Jewish thing I heard today.

>flag

Thus speaketh the Jew....the low Israeli IQ proudly displayed.

Well spotted

fuck you you traitor.

ill have my friends at the synagogue revoke your bar mitzvah

>being this mad
Come on, Schlomo. That was just so blatant. Who the hell hired you? I'm not paying taxes for this low level of shilling.

Jew wants low IQ people to have unlimited reproduction, subsidized by whites. Who is the Jew, and low quality shill? My standards of financial stability and stabe homes for a child bearing permit would automatically exclude almost all shitskins, only higher tier whites and Asians would be permitted to reproduce. Ha ha, low IQ Israeli Jew trying to take me on....ha ha ha...You can't make this stuff up....

I don't want the government subsidizing birth control because of my pride and ethics. i rather these people have unwanted kids which will cost the taxpayer 1000x more than just giving them free birth control pills in the first place

you all are using muh feelings and not logic on this issue.

>We need to somehow block reproductive organ function in newborns

>Female doctor with two years of school (because STEM classes are sexist) pulls you out of the womb and gives you your chastity cage
>At 18 you visit the BPFW (Bureau of Proud Feminist Womyn) to plead your case as to why you deserve sex
>They ask if you've been a good little sissy and if you've serviced any refugees or oppressed minorities with your asshole (only whites are caged, obviously)
>You adjust your skirt nervously and curtsy "Y...Yes Mistresses)
>The Tribunal proceeds to strapon fuck you to make sure you can cum from anal stimulation
>After years of training, you of course cum almost instantly
>Tears of joy well up in your eyes
>You've dreamed of this rite of passage and the opportunity to make up for the wrongs the previous XYs have perpetrated (the word "men" has long been phased out, nobody even knows what it means anymore)
>They key to your cage is granted and you are given a choice between your first boob job to continue your transition, or three nigger babies to raise

Decisions, decisions, Sup Forums...

>low IQ people
>have unlimited reproduction
>subsidized by whites
And you're going to solve this problem by charging whites for having children and charging them again to subsidize abortions? Shitskins are already living off of government handouts, and charging them for having children effectively means giving them some more taxpayer money and then taking it back again. Brilliant scheme, Mr. Noseberg. :^)