Daily reminder that term ''white'' dosen't mean anything outside of America and american ethno nationalism is a joke...

Daily reminder that term ''white'' dosen't mean anything outside of America and american ethno nationalism is a joke, americans and new worlders are mixed breed between tons of europeans.Only ethno nationalism that makes sence in for european countries.

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/lv-latvia
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ0AHO-IWws
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not really.

Pan Europeanism is starting to be seen as favorable among Alt-Righters here too. I think you're just a retard imo

Sure becouse Europe becoming one state is a good idea right?Cus we are all the same right?We are white right???That is all that matters?
Fucking idiot.

Like it hasn't ever worked right? Cause Latvian average IQ is one of the lowest in Europe, right? Cause your education on history stops at the Neolithic, right?

Cause Latvian average IQ is one of the lowest in Europe, right?
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/lv-latvia
>Like it hasn't ever worked right?
Tell me one time when it actualy has.
>Cause your education on history stops at the Neolithic, right?
No

It's certanily becoming more of a thing, since at least north-western Europe and the states founded by it's native population oversees are facing similar problems and threats.

I actually agree with this. White nationalism and anti immigration is to me stupid for the USA. It IS a country made of immigrants, like it or not.

I disagree with this for Europe, however. I still have high regard for Finns or Latvians or whoever, but I can't consider you brothers because we're not alike.

>iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/lv-latvia

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

>Tell me one time when it actualy has.
The USA was at his highest peak when it was 98% White, and comprised of Anglos, Germans, Polacks, Irish, Italians, French, Swedes etc
Hear that? NUMBER ONE.

The Roman Empire also worked out pretty fucking well. It fell solely due to internal corruption. (I'm a scholar, I know more about that period than you or entirety of Latvia. So don't come at me with bullshit like "muh wars". No other Empire in the world would have lasted that long back in the day with such young knowledge of Politics)

The 3rd Reich would have lasted if it wasn't for the cucklet allies. Both France and GB had pro Reich parties, but couldn't keep it together due to Jewish Subversion

Australia, still rich as fuck to this day

New Zealand IDEM

Rhodesia was remarkable, especially considering the lack of help from home, and lack of basically everything, coupled with the presence of vast numbers of Negroid.. Do the math

>swiss calling others retard

Ironic

>Aukstā zupa, kefīrs un kvass
>šmorēti kāposti un gurķis
Caureja garantēta.

>It IS a country made of immigrants, like it or not.

NO. You're fucking stupid. It was a country of pioneers and conquerors, and they were WHITE.

The law gave citizenship to FREE WHITE PEOPLE. Read that again. FREE WHITE PEOPLE.

The country is NOT a country of non-whites, nor is it a country of immigrants.

Euros assimilated and still assimilate perfectly fine into American society, while NIGGERS and other subhumans DO NOT.

Stick to your low IQ Eastern European affairs.

Switzerland is the biggest kike safe space in all of Europe don't talk about whites you fag
Everyone in America is mixed with shitskin

LOL why are you handing us so much money if we're retards, then? Wouldn't that make you an even bigger retard?

American
White

Pick one or the other retard

>Daily reminder that term ''white'' dosen't mean anything outside of America
THAT'S BECAUSE AMERICA BRED THE BEST WHITES

THE WHITES THAT WERE ADVENTURERS

THE WHITES THAT WOULDN'T BOW DOWN

BOW TO MONARCHS

BOW TO CATHOLIC PEDO POPES

AMERICA IS THE OVERMEN

THE BEST MEN

THE BRAVEST EUROPEANS
WHITES
ARE
THE
FUTURE

FUCK YOU, IVAN

Yes and Latvia has IQ of 98, so?What is your point exacly?How is that lowest in europe?
>The USA was at his highest peak when it was 98% White, and comprised of Anglos, Germans, Polacks, Irish, Italians, French, Swedes etc
Hear that? NUMBER ONE.
Yeah when they spoke one language, europe on onother hand is full with diferant languages, i am not ready to give away my own language.
Also USA has lost it's anglo heretage becouse of these imigrants.
>The Roman Empire also worked out pretty fucking well. It fell solely due to internal corruption. (I'm a scholar, I know more about that period than you or entirety of Latvia. So don't come at me with bullshit like "muh wars". No other Empire in the world would have lasted that long back in the day with such young knowledge of Politics)
Sure it did, when gallic tribe men who where slaves (White) revoult and germanic general who was taken from germania rebelled against Rome becouse he considered himself germanic not roman he beleaved in he's german roots and didn't beleave the idea of Rome, so no you are wrong Roman ampire turned out shit when armies became multicultural.
>The 3rd Reich would have lasted if it wasn't for the cucklet allies. Both France and GB had pro Reich parties, but couldn't keep it together due to Jewish Subversion
Third raich existed for few years and moast of populations that was ocupied didn't like german presents but rebellions where prevented at gunpoint.
>Australia, still rich as fuck to this day
Australia is anglo
>

You're right that they're mixed between Euro groups but you need to realize something: In an nigger or spic area you can literally see the 3rd world. Our society moves backwards based upon which group occupies the area.

Multiculturalism is a gigantic failure, and some of us have realized this. Does it make complete sense? No. But it's the only unifying point we have to continue as a developed nation.

Look at South Africa for our future.

wtf I want some aukstā zupa now.

I'm European. It means something to me.

DEBUNKED

Except no. Australia had the white Australian policy you dumb antiwhite nigger.

>Switzerland is the biggest kike safe space in all of Europe don't talk about whites you fag

No, we're the kikest of whites, but not kikes at all. In fact, we've always had rampant Anti-Semitism, and collaborated with Nazi Germany.

>Everyone in America is mixed with shitskin

This is false as fuck. Just because there are plenty of shitskins, it doesn't mean most, or even 1/4 for that matter, of whites are shit skinned. over 90% of white women procreate with other whites in 2017, just imagine what the percentage was back in the day.

Besides, purity spirals will have to be set aside in today's world, or the kike will win for sure, when we can't even rally and be on the same page when it comes to who's white and who's not.

Cmon Ireland, I held you to higher regard than this...

>Best whites
>Can't eaven tell the diferance between russian and Latvian
Americans are idiots, you are not best whites you are mixed dogs with no value.A colony that reached more then it needed to.

Actually, there are black people in the US who are much more clever than many whites.

You're my favorite ally, Swissbro

>antiwhite nigger.
My country is more white then yours is.

Slavs aren't white

Aukstā zupa zaibis doe

Holding Ireland at high regard is a kike move too , our government and people are cuckolded and the only ones who speak some truth are Christ fags , if Muslims came here in mass people would welcome them like Sweden

>Stick to your low IQ Eastern European affairs.
3 IQ diferance from swisserland means that we are low IQ WEW

This looks disgusting.

Not a slav though

Fuck you Eesti!
Our food is the best so fuck off!

>what are statistical outliers

This doesn't disprove the IQ gap.

Account for how many people leave Eastern Europe because of theold soviet governments run by women and it probably would be higher

The religious nutjobs, who were so fucked up that they had to flee from their own country because their countrymen could not stand them

it looks delicious

this

Cool story Lativian nigger. If my traditional food looked like that hot garbage, I'd think my culture was a joke too.

>How is that lowest in europe?

I said ONE of the lowest, which is true.

>Yeah when they spoke one language, europe on onother hand is full with diferant languages

Do you know how many Euros speak English? Besides, do you know how many Euros speak multiple languages?

It would work like this in a new Euro Empire:
A German who doesn't speak Swedish, can't just move to Sweden because he wont have a fucking job there (noone will hire him and he won't have welfare because a Euro Empire isn't cucked)

But a German who DOES speak Swedish might find a job there more easily.

>Also USA has lost it's anglo heretage becouse of these imigrants.

NO. Learn fucking history, imbecile. USA is losing its Heritage because of the 1960s-1980s cultural marxist waves. Don't be a fucking idiot.

>..who where slaves (White) revoult and germanic general who was taken from germania rebelled against Rome becouse he considered himself germanic ..

Bla bla bla. Not all Germanics rebelled against the Empire, and the Empire never denied local identity to the people.

Take the Brit isles for example. There were wars for a while between Romans and Anglos, romans took anglo slaves and so on.

But, it calmed down when the Anglos started integrating Imperial culture within their society,thus seemed equal under Imperial eyes and were granted district and province control, making them part of the Empire but still having Anglo identity.

Today, most EU (except for Latvia) is culturally very similar. We have similar IQ levels (except for Latvia) we have similar Education levels and so on.

The only real economic gaps between us are made by the (((EU))) central bankers that are speculating on national economies, thus destroying entire countries.

>Third raich existed for few years and moast of populations that was ocupied didn't like german presents but rebellions where prevented at gunpoint.

Doesn't matter. It would have worked if it didn't have (((allies))) sticking branches.

Pan-Eurasianism is the future.

We ALL know that and support the continued existence of unique European peoples, cultures and countries. I don't know why you guys get insecure about it. We (or at least I) don't want you all blended up as we are in the U.S., Canada, etc. I don't know where you got that impression.

Excellent taste, brother.

This is how you speak when gommie rules you for 50 years.

If it were not for American white people, leafs, sage, niggers, and shitskins would sill be living in mud and grass huts. They owe American whites everything they have been given the opertunity to become.

Look at Africa, not a single government run by a nigger is a success story and most of Africa is living in mud and grass huts.

Took the white leaders out of Zimbabwe and South Africa and look at those two countries now. DESTROYED. Nothing but a hood party for uneducated niggers.

Niggers and shitskins are parasites on the earth and parasites in society. Out of slave guilt we gave one a chance and in 8 years he did more damage to the US than any other President in history.

Lets face it, American whites have changed the world for the better and its the niggers and shitskins that are constantly trying to tear it down.

Swiss bro gets it.

European "Ethno-nationalism" and American "White-nationalism" are not mutually exclusive. America was a White-European nation for longer than it has been a non-white nation.

1950's America was the true "European Union".

youtube.com/watch?v=OJ0AHO-IWws

Omg Ferenc cant say that, you gonna hurt their feels. Look (OP) QQ keks.

>i hate the EU muh country is culturally unique and sovereign!!!
>wtf guise we are all white people I love the EU now
get your story straight faggot

Same for you guys believe it or not.

If a race war broke out in the US I kid you not, I would come volunteer.

And I know for a solid fact, that if a race war broke out, the American would be right here next to us, defending our families in much greater percentage than any other White country on earth.

We humans shall stick together.

>I said ONE of the lowest, which is true.
Not eaven close to that you retard, compeare eastern europe to balkans fuckface, who is the lowest now?
>
Do you know how many Euros speak English? Besides, do you know how many Euros speak multiple languages?

It would work like this in a new Euro Empire:
A German who doesn't speak Swedish, can't just move to Sweden because he wont have a fucking job there (noone will hire him and he won't have welfare because a Euro Empire isn't cucked)
>But a German who DOES speak Swedish might find a job there more easily.
But i don't whant any germans taking my jobes i whant my felow Latvians to have jobes and i whant Latvia to have it's identity and not be just yet onother state of European empire.
>NO. Learn fucking history, imbecile. USA is losing its Heritage because of the 1960s-1980s cultural marxist waves. Don't be a fucking idiot.
Irish imigrants started to pore in USA in 1920s many locals where against it, at this point americans have more irish heretage then english.
>Bla bla bla. Not all Germanics rebelled against the Empire, and the Empire never denied local identity to the people.
>Take the Brit isles for example. There were wars for a while between Romans and Anglos, romans took anglo slaves and so on.
(You right now) b...bu...but not all of them rebell right???
Yes and you know what?It dosen't fucking matter you retardThe fact that eaven single one of them can have this idea of rebelliation against Rulling power becouse they don't beleave in empire means that multiculturalism is shit. eaven when it's one race multiculturalism.
>Today, most EU (except for Latvia) is culturally very similar. We have similar IQ levels (except for Latvia) we have similar Education levels and so on.
Oh ha ha i am just going to insult your country xDDDDDDDD
Yes we are more similar then others but that dosen't mean that we are the same, we are diferant deal withg it faggot.
And no you are wrong reich would of not worked.

Thanks.

Fuck off shill, the only way the white race can survive is by unification

This is why I fucking hated living in Geneva for the 4 years I worked there. Hated every second of it, because you French are blinded by your arrogance.

I have NEVER been pro EU. I have NEVER been anything other than completely and violently anti-EU, and that will never change.

Why does a European Empire have to be synonymous with billionaire kike bankers and their cucked fuck buddies?

Are we THAT fucked that we can't even consider uniting because "unity is what the kike wants, goy" ??

>tfw i fucking love cold cut platters to death

>Muh niggers owe us something
No one owns you nothing it is your foult you are so stupid that you make social weltheare and pay for them

>"white" means nothing outside of America
>Hitler literally talked about the white race
>Hitler was American

Whoa. It all makes sense now.

Fuck off faggot.

My race is my nation, and that's America.

Burger overbroad. Would fight for Dixie and no one else.

Fuck no, you are the shill not me who whants to destroy uniqness of european people, i live in north east europe portugeese live in south west, now tell me and them that we are the same only becouse of color of our skinn and few other simmilar things.

Ignore the username, I'm from Reddit.

>America is a country of immigrants
Oh really? Which country did we immigrate to?

OH WAIT, THERE WAS NOTHING HERE!

You inbred retard.

He ment that moast of whites living on USA where not orginal colonists, moast of white americans of today came after USA had allready formed.

You are all ignorant assholes.

When Polish and Hungarian people are the smart ones, you know you have a problem.

Americans have the entire legacy of Europe in our blood. We are the superior whites.

>smart niggers
As a Mexican intellectual, I'm sure you would know.

Honest to god racewar fucking when? I want usa to be 90% white.

>compeare eastern europe to balkans fuckface, who is the lowest now?

Lel, i admit you're a funny guy.

>But i don't whant any germans taking my jobes i whant my felow Latvians to have jobes and i whant Latvia to have it's identity and not be just yet onother state of European empire.

Well, who would a Latvian boss hire first? He would hire a Latvian, unless the German was more qualified. But then again, why would the German come to Latvia to begin with? It would happen so rarely that you wouldn't even notice.

Also, a Euro Empire wouldn't negate Latvian culture at all. If anything, it would render it stronger by defending your ass against REAL threats.

>Irish imigrants started to pore in USA in 1920s many locals where against it...

They were against it, but look at what happend! NOTHING. They integrated, because they were fucking WHITE. Same for the Italians. And the culture did not become "more irish" you don't know what you're talking about.

>It dosen't fucking matter you retardThe fact that eaven single one of...

Did you even read my entire point? Or are you just Latving me right now?

>Yes we are more similar then others but that dosen't mean that we are the same,

What is up with Latvians and strawmanning people's arguments? I never once said we were the same (I would kill myself if I was the same as a Latvian) but we are similar enough to be able to work together against ACTUAL threats. You probably don't care now because you don't have to deal with Globalist agenda yet. Wait till it comes to you. You'll be kissing my swiss ass

Talking like leftist right now.

>Nation of Immigrants
Implying the US was built on equal parts of all global nations. Until recently you could have called America a Nation of _certain_ Immigrants.

As swissbro said, it is no accident that certain immigrants built the US. But now we fall as we for got about that little detail

But latvians are the russians without any achievments.

>tfw the race wars won't be in the nice countries like Switzerland but the shitholes like the UK, Sweden and American ghettos

Most people moved to America after the establishment of the United States, so you immigrated to the USA

Bullshit, that's not what he meant and you know it. Our country is older than yours, but you try to deny us legitimacy because you're a faggot.

Regardless, white immigrants intermarried with the original white colonists. White Anglo-American culture is undisputed here among whites.

You'd be surprised by the amount of niggers and arabs we have in our cities.

>Also, a Euro Empire wouldn't negate Latvian culture at all. If anything, it would render it stronger by defending your ass against REAL threats.
You know i live in exUSSR country right?This muh defending you litle state shit has been told to us before.
>They were against it, but look at what happend!
Americans lost their english heretage that's what.
>What is up with Latvians and strawmanning people's arguments? I never once said we were the same (I would kill myself if I was the same as a Latvian) but we are similar enough to be able to work together against ACTUAL threats. You probably don't care now because you don't have to deal with Globalist agenda yet. Wait till it comes to you. You'll be kissing my swiss ass
Okay then become part of germany allready

No one cares, go suck the EU's dick for more shekels you pathetic turd worlder.

Don't try to bait me russhit

Sieg heil, my MedPack friend.

>Compares a hypothetical White run Empire to a LITERAL Kike run prison state

Wew, what a fucking idiot

>Americans lost their english heretage that's what.

You know NOTHING about American history if you genuinely believe that. Ask any American here to confirm the stupid shit you're saying.

>Okay then become part of germany allready

Again, strawmanning the fuck out of my argument.

Is this common Latvian bant?

>Our country is older than yours
As a country?Thecnicaly yes.
Culturaly?Not eaven close faggot, we lived on these lands for 4000 years before first anglo eaven steppen on soil of new world.And our flag is much older then your is so don't act like being a country matters that much.

>It IS a country made of immigrants
No, it's a country founded by Western European colonists and settlers that was over 90% white until the 1980s.
To me, Slovenian nationalism and the Balkans are stupid and should just be replaced with Greater Serbia.

At least they give you a bowl of Pepto Bismol to wash it down with.

Euro-Supremacy with Japan-Acceptism is the future

No joke, it will come by 2024. Basically, we're in Bleeding Kansas 2.0 right now, and barring another few Trump miracles, we'll be looking at war if the Dems manage to seize power after what they've done this year.

jesus christ that looks amazing user

can you tell me what the fuck the pink shit is and whats on the plate

Continental Europe is lost up its own ass, let it think itself superior as it commits suicide, who cares about it anymore? Euros are so lacking in drive and creative spark, they have to use an American image board, God forbid they make ones of their own and stay the fuck there.

Wrong. Most White Americans can trade their ancestry back to colonial days. Moreover, White Americans IDENTIFY with Anglo culture and heritage regardless of their specific European ancestry.

pink stuff is could soup, meat ball sallad and pickle, white stuff=kefir
Brown stuff=kvass
pic related is traditional Latvian cuisine.

because Sweden itself is a non-country.
4 languages?
please

You mean just like eastern roman identified as Romans eaven though they where greeks?
kek

So what's the cutoff point for nationhood? 100 years? 300 years? 1000 years?

No one disputes that Mexicans or Brazilians have a right to their own country, despite both of their countries being colonial nations AND younger than America. Yet for some reason, you argue that Americans aren't a legitimate nation.

*switzerland

ty my man
gl with ethnostat

Becouse they aren't is there souch an ethnic group as ''American''? no there is't have you devoloped basic culture of your own?Like your own language clothing cuisine and so on?
No you haven't you and all of new worlders are meme nations.

Wrong.

White Identitarianism actually started here in EU, in France specifically. The Alt-Right was then born based off of it.

Besides, just because you have (((Jumpf))) it doesn't mean you're more right leaning than us as a whole. We're in this together you fucking coward. And if anything, it'll be the USA who'll pioneer mono-racial statism, thus causing the first actual race war.

So stop being a fag and bind your chain to ours; we don't know who's might tumble down the cliff first

>The USA was at his highest peak when it was 98% White, and comprised of Anglos, Germans, Polacks, Irish, Italians, French, Swedes etc

Lol

>we Byzantines now
Interesting analogy, but not quite accurate. I'd say it's probably more like modern France - originating from the Franks, with a coherent cultural and ethnic identity, despite the incorporation of other white ethnic groups.

So what's your point? We are actually PROOF that multiple white cultures can coexist perfectly fine with the right political system and organization.

Thanks for literally proving my point

Yes, I'm sure that the dozens of European countries that have been fighting and grinding against each other for centuries will now unite based on man titted American race realists' ideas. I'm confident that centuries of cultural differences and vendettas will be forgotten once Europeans wake up and realize that they do indeed have white skin.

How is Switzerland a first world nation again?

Divide and conquer: the thread

Ethnonationalism makes sense everywhere and in North America White is the ethny, duh

>muh moar white
You are a nigger