You know what? Fuck you. I've had it. I've tried to play nice. I've tried to laugh it off. But enough is enough...

You know what? Fuck you. I've had it. I've tried to play nice. I've tried to laugh it off. But enough is enough. The Canada-hate thing is getting old. I know we have a reputation for being kind and polite, but that ends now.

The Canada-hate has to stop. First of all, it's based off a lie - that we're cucked because our Prime Minister is a “cuck”, as you call it. That isn't even true. Justin Trudeau is a former boxer, snowboarder, and environmentalist. Name me one "real" man who can claim even two of those things! Secondly, Canadians aren't shitposters. We speak our feelings. We tell you the truth. We share our opinions. If that's what counts as shitposting these days, then call me an Aussie. I don't know why Americans are so intimidated by hearing genuine, thoughtful criticism of their country and their politics, but you obviously are. All I can say to that is: deal with it. It's the 21st century. This is the information age. If information scares you, then go back to your bumfuck trailer somewhere and hang on to your delusions. So what if we welcome refugees and are legalizing weed? Me? I'm a freethinker. I'm an idea man. I thrive off of enthusiasm. And I fucking love science. So when a Canadian is nice enough to offer you constructive criticism, take it as a compliment. Because we want to see you thrive as a country. We want to see you progress and follow us into the future.

End Canada-hate NOW.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f-wWBGo6a2w
youtube.com/watch?v=P8Kj-R4Ja08&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kill yourself

Day of the rake when?

>Environmentalist
Breddy gud b8

We hate leaves because the are whiny little bitches, see your post for proof.

Debt slavery is freedom
Censorship is free speech
Truth is illegal
Compelled speech is voluntary
immigrant enclaves is assimilation
English/French enmity is multiculturalism working
Division is unity
Debt is prosperity
Overburdened services is room for more immigrants
Billions as a gift to 3rd world countries with a failing domestic economy is sound economic policy
massive wildfires are places for the the untrained

>The canada-hate thing is getting old
and yet here you are, making it new again
fucking leaf

I for one welcome our new rake overlords.

Fuck off, Randy.

>But enough is enough.
Maybe you guys should stop being faggots then?
We didn't shit on you when you were a lot closer to being people, maybe you should try fixing that see where that takes you.
Until then, A FUCKING LEAF

Enough of you northern Mexicans. Kill yourself.

This guy knows what's up, take note OP
Or just keep bitching instead of learning to be more charismatic in getting your point across like the other countries
I'm sure crying will get you what you want

We need to build a wall on the northern border.

careful with that language

Jordan Peterson proves in new video that you need Mike Pence in your life.

youtube.com/watch?v=f-wWBGo6a2w

>former boxer
Glass jaw please.

Leaf genocide when?

Canada is the most retarded thing to come out of the Empire, you are literally pussyfied Americans, who opted to have their genuinely nice red ensign replaced by a fucking leaf, die.

Ahhh Jordan Peterson. The only good Canadian

ok Vladimir Pountine.

Day of the rake soon.

If you grill your enemies they win.

The Canada hate will end the day all of you lie on the compost heap, leaf.

Yes leaf bro
hes the new meta hero we need

he dived into the underworld for us
for truth!!

hes the new meta hero we need

ALL HEIL MIKE PENCE!!
DESTROYER OF HAM AND MAPLE!!

A

This is now a Canada hate thread, post your best leaf hate memes.

canadia hate thread?
canadia hate thread

>former boxer
A shitty one.
>snowboarder
So?
>environmentalist
You say that like it's a good thing.

You're infamous on this board for making the most pointless threads, and saying absolutely stupid things.
This thread is no exception.

This image. Where the fuck do I even begin?

I've been searching near and far for the past 2 YEARS to find the perfect specimen in order to enrage Sup Forumseddit; to achieve maximum booty-bothering, and I think I've done just that. After sifting through well over 20,000 images that could potentially give Sup Forumsgag the heebie jeebies, or in this case the wagie ragies, I think I've finally found it. The One. And I'm posting it, right here, right now, for all of Sup Forumsenet to see.

Well, Sup Forumsblr? Take a peek at this pic. Are you frustrated? Steamed? Peeved? Flustered? You should be, because I've found your Kryptonite.

thanks for copy pasta

>You know what? Fuck you. I've had it. I've tried to play nice. I've tried to laugh it off. But enough is enough. The Canada-hate thing is getting old. I know we have a reputation for being kind and polite, but that ends now.

The Canada-hate has to stop. First of all, it's based off a lie - that we're cucked because our Prime Minister is a “cuck”, as you call it. That isn't even true. Justin Trudeau is a former boxer, snowboarder, and environmentalist. Name me one "real" man who can claim even two of those things! Secondly, Canadians aren't shitposters. We speak our feelings. We tell you the truth. We share our opinions. If that's what counts as shitposting these days, then call me an Aussie. I don't know why Americans are so intimidated by hearing genuine, thoughtful criticism of their country and their politics, but you obviously are. All I can say to that is: deal with it. It's the 21st century. This is the information age. If information scares you, then go back to your bumfuck trailer somewhere and hang on to your delusions. So what if we welcome refugees and are legalizing weed? Me? I'm a freethinker. I'm an idea man. I thrive off of enthusiasm. And I fucking love science. So when a Canadian is nice enough to offer you constructive criticism, take it as a compliment. Because we want to see you thrive as a country. We want to see you progress and follow us into the future.

>End Canada-hate NOW.

fuck

That Awoo does things to my body I can feel the contorl leving my body, anyone have the full thiiing?

That's pretty immature of you, my dude.

But then again, you let through M103 and C16.
It's not just your Prime Minister who's cucked beyond belief, it's your countrymen.
There is no redemption for snowniggers, I'm afraid.

>We speak our feelings.
Enough said.

Go back to your cuck ice hut

Did it giggle your triggers?

I'm speechless..

Have you seen movie 300? You know scene where they drop all deformed and fucked up babies off the cliff, go to closest cliff right now long due.

I thought it was Day of the Diet

> The biggest hip hop/pop artist of this generation and (arguably of all time) is from YOUR country,

>But is literally a cuck/jew/nigger that makes music for other cucks that need a soundtrack while they watch their girlfriends blow alphas and wish them nothing but happiness in the meantime.

Face it leaf, your country is a /cuck/ den

I can cut your entire gay post down to 3 words dude
>deal with it

There. No need to go on some butthurt moral tirade.

>>a fucking leaf

Whiners are weiners.

You're just mad that you guys lost your seats as the emperors of shitposting

Leaf stooping as low as to not feed my fetish for in distress Awoooooos, fucking nigger tier.

Canada is soft as fuck, just like everyone including OP from there.

>morbidly obese calling anyone "soft"

AMERICA IS OVER DAY OF THE GRILL SOON

see

good post, ricky
day of the leaf postponed 4 u

>Spongebob Squarepants country of origin: United States
You realize you are using American cartoons in your shitty meme that's anti-American, right?

A FUCKIN LEAF!

Legal in Canada

Justin Trudeau is more gay than two dudes sucking cum out of each other's asses

Feed my addiction for crying Awoo right now faggot.

Oh wow, that's some salt. I'll have to give Canada hate more often if we get treated to this because of it.

What's this day of the grill nonsense? Are you trying to be ironic? Does this mean you all eat maple leaves?

awoo is not for sad

>leaf attempts next-level shitposting
fair effort, milked the (You)s, 6/10

Stop being fucking gross
both of you
It's not even like the one in the image, I can't SEE the distress.
I NEED THIS. I want to be able to put this on my phone, give it a long goooood lick & practically taste the distresss yesss.

>White knight
Appropriate.
Do you often white knight for shitty MAGA converted animu characters. Fucking leaf.

It's all I got.

Canada is still a country?

stop encouraging [preferred pronoun]
did your parents have any children that lived?

Canada is doomed

Jokes on you, you pathetic faggot leaf. In America EVERY day is the day of the grill.

>> The biggest hip hop/pop artist of this generation and (arguably of all time) is from YOUR country,
>>But is literally a cuck/jew/nigger that makes music for other cucks that need a soundtrack while they watch their girlfriends blow alphas and wish them nothing but happiness in the meantime.

that's where you're wrong kiddo.

the biggest hip/hop pop artist of this generation is Justin Bieber.

>tfw when not a belieber

fucking leaf

ur dads canadian

No, I ded
#iStandWithCanada

Rude. I stand with Canada, I just need this because Awoo cutes are lewds & they mak the contorl leave my body.

quebecois here, USA, please annexe us, i don't want to be with these uncultured anymore, canadian culture barely exist without quebec.

>Debt slavery is freedom
>Censorship is free speech
>Truth is illegal
>Compelled speech is voluntary
>immigrant enclaves is assimilation
>English/French enmity is multiculturalism working
>Division is unity
>Debt is prosperity
>Overburdened services is room for more immigrants
>Billions as a gift to 3rd world countries with a failing domestic economy is sound economic policy
>massive wildfires are places for the the untrained

Sup Forums hates everything and everyone. The only thing that can satisfy Sup Forums is watching the world burn.

He's a total loser
youtube.com/watch?v=P8Kj-R4Ja08&t

Your shitposting is safe with me Canada kun.

I thought George Lucas and Stephen Spielberg raping Indian Jones in South Park was the base image for a second

Yours is more fitting

you faggots earned this hate. in fact you worked so hard to achieve this you should be proud.

>CANADA
>SUBVERSION EXPERTS
JEWS OF THE COMMONWEALTH?

Fuck of maple nigger

Fuckup 50% nignog, American dickwaving turning up dirt in a sandbox fucked up everything, now we have ISIS instead of Talibanana.
All those amazing shock & awe tactics as per US military doctrine, all those 'glorious' armoured columns, fuck up it's burgers that should be hated by the rest of the west for sending us into the deep in in their stead.
The only thing the US military has ever shocked & awe'd in the Middle East is the broadside of a building.
Fucking super large coke urban nigger.

fpbp

ill still be your friend bro. love trumps hate