Country threatening to Nuke USA and slowly but surely developing the technology to do so

>Country threatening to Nuke USA and slowly but surely developing the technology to do so
>USA asks them politely not to do it

It's sad when great countries fall ):

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3022793/Putin-threatens-nuclear-war-Russian-leader-necessary-step-drive-Nato-Baltics-defend-Crimea.html
thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/08/31/putin-threatens-nuclear-war-over-ukraine.html
express.co.uk/news/world/567879/Vladimir-Putin-threatens-nuclear-attack-against-the-West
ibtimes.co.uk/threatening-nuclear-weapons-syria-putins-attempt-get-russia-treated-like-superpower-again-1532600
topinfopost.com/2016/11/02/putin-admin-threatens-norway-with-nuclear-war-over-build-up-of-us-forces
usnews.com/news/world/articles/2016-11-02/russias-ramping-up-for-war-where-nobodys-looking
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-threatens-denmark-with-nuclear-weapons-if-it-tries-to-join-nato-defence-shield-10125529.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/11886639/Russia-threatens-US-with-nuclear-arms-counter-measures.html
inquisitr.com/1484957/vladimir-putin-threatens-world-war-3-says-russia-could-invade-europe-within-two-days/
observer.com/2016/10/putins-activation-of-iskander-m-ballistic-missile-is-a-message-to-obama/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope i dont get nuked i hear it turns people into japanese

>Nuke's fall on USA
>30 years from now Americans are all Autistic

RARE
A
R
E

What is this autistic

First time I've seen this flag.

>You know how Japanese people are weird in a way that cultural difference just doesn't comfortably explain?

It's autism

Oh ok so since congolese people are different they are autistic? Thanks

No you're all niggers so you won't see the difference

>italy
>white

tell me about your country user

It would be extremely painful

>Mohamed calling me nigger
I'd de careful with that meme, you're basically saying western civilization has been founded by niggers

>Country threatening to Nuke USA and slowly but surely developing the technology to do so
>USA asks them politely not to do it

Yea, it looks like we're gonna have to clamp down on those whiny pricks in Russia.

-->Putin threatened to drop nuclear weapons on Ukrainian citizens
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3022793/Putin-threatens-nuclear-war-Russian-leader-necessary-step-drive-Nato-Baltics-defend-Crimea.html

thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/08/31/putin-threatens-nuclear-war-over-ukraine.html

express.co.uk/news/world/567879/Vladimir-Putin-threatens-nuclear-attack-against-the-West

-->Putin threatened to use nukes in Syria against the US
ibtimes.co.uk/threatening-nuclear-weapons-syria-putins-attempt-get-russia-treated-like-superpower-again-1532600

-->Putin is threatening Norway with nuclear war
topinfopost.com/2016/11/02/putin-admin-threatens-norway-with-nuclear-war-over-build-up-of-us-forces

-->Putin is the one willing to launch the nuclear strikes that trigger WWIII
usnews.com/news/world/articles/2016-11-02/russias-ramping-up-for-war-where-nobodys-looking

-->Putin is threatening Denmark with nuclear war
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-threatens-denmark-with-nuclear-weapons-if-it-tries-to-join-nato-defence-shield-10125529.html

-->Putin is threatening Germany with nuclear war
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/11886639/Russia-threatens-US-with-nuclear-arms-counter-measures.html

-->Putin is threatening entire world with nuclear WWIII
inquisitr.com/1484957/vladimir-putin-threatens-world-war-3-says-russia-could-invade-europe-within-two-days/

-->Putin deploying offensive nuclear weapons to start WWIII
observer.com/2016/10/putins-activation-of-iskander-m-ballistic-missile-is-a-message-to-obama/

are you autistic?

RARE

Are you a Mohamed?

One Nork emp over US : Die off commences.

Glass 100% of Norks: Not much changes

>group with a severely limited pool of names recycles name enough to beat other groups
Wow you sure showed us huh Jamal

>>group with a severely limited pool of names recycles name enough to beat other groups
Explain why Mohamed doesn't top the list of baby names in other countries as well then, if not because you are the niggest country in europe, bong

Central African Republic!?
Wow....

4.8% of the UK is Muslim, compared to like 7.5% in France, 5.1% in Germany, 13.7% in Bulgaria, 5.3% in Greece etc. Niggest country in Europe my arse, the Moors gave you that honour

>implying all the niggers are muslims to rely only on stats about religion
Are you retarded?

>editing wikipedia to pretend to be white

This is a new low pastanigger

>burger

>Explain why Mohamed doesn't top the list of baby names in other countries as well then,
In America, of the top ten most common given male names, 5 are Jewish names from the bible.