When did Sup Forums realize that Denmark is the best European country?

When did Sup Forums realize that Denmark is the best European country?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ch/search?q=painted clothes&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjxyLCKgIHUAhVJJlAKHZPXA2AQ_AUICigB&biw=1275&bih=703
youtube.com/watch?v=YMeQKI-VprQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatherland
archive.is/dBehg
gotfredsen.blogs.berlingske.dk/2017/01/22/hvorfor-skal-kvinder-spille-fodbold/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(((Denmark)))

STOP OK

my grandparents are all danish, they're children are aussie.
how accepted am i in le motherland?
speak a little danish

Its not

your language sounds like pic related

When you proposed a law making it illegal for neighborhoods/some areas to be minority Danish.

>how accepted am i in le motherland?
Germanic countries call their nations the fatherland. Motherland is Russian. So I wouldn't accept you, you dirty commie.

Aussies drown in pussy here.

You guys have a nice flag

bugger off skippy

B-But.. Mommy told me that women cared about your personality! She told me chicks love nice guys!

please Denmark, even the only one person from your country I know isn't Dane but Pole

since Im 10yo or something

White world

Denmark is the best country world wide

what is going on with that picture. first i thought i twas one of those 'painted' clothes things. but look at her right hand. her right hand is painted on.. or something wtf

Poles should be forbidden to dye their hair.

First tell me how you came to that conclusion.

tfw not in Denmark right now and im stuck in depressing country

Always wondered why so many germans come to the east coast here, it's just depressing barren lands. We have no proper nature here, I wish I lived in the US.

tfw cant buy a danish house near the nordsea even if I had the money.

I think it's just too much photoshop in this picture, but really this is what you thought - 'painted clothes'

Freetown Christiania!

top kek

funny part about danish, is that when you read it, it's totally nice and understandable even logical language, but somehow danes decided to pronounce everything like filthy french

swedes have saying about danes pronounciation "they speak like they have mouthfool of hot potatoes"

it's her natural color (I guess)

Denmark is best scandi country, sadly it's becoming like Sweden though with muzzies everywhere.

I'm in Oslo, Norway now& will be in Copenhagen tomorrow, so I'll let you know.

Never seen so many Downs-looking people in my life in Oslo. Must be the normal look here.

its the west coast.
You have wonderful nature.
When I get out of my house all I see is buildings you can see the horizon.

dude her top is obviously painted on
why are you acting like im crazy for thinkin this?

>google.ch/search?q=painted clothes&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjxyLCKgIHUAhVJJlAKHZPXA2AQ_AUICigB&biw=1275&bih=703

Kek

All of those except the bottom center one are acceptable losses, but that one bothers me. She's god damn gorgeous, what the fuck is she thinking?!

Maybe I should visit there someday. Which would be the best city to stay in?

BBC

oslo is a terrible city desu

not sure trolling or we just don't understand each other
summarizing: yes, her top is painted on

>Dutch
>Denmark

This..

Aarhus is always a great choice

BLAVAND
L
A
V
A
N
D

Why you write incredulously "This is what you thought -- painted clothes".

Her hand is still very strange

what if danes just keep them out

EU is a failure in this regard

I didn't meant to sound incredulous but you're right that this sentence wasn't clear
my bad

I've got a childhood friend in DK. Visited several times. Copenhagen was the shit. Beautiful Hwhite people. Beautiful country.

But...

...totally susceptible to group think, to an ABSURD level. I'd watch my buddy change into a different person before my eyes as soon as we'd gonout into public. Nobody talks to nobody on public transits. You can hear a pin drop. Hwhites are too easily manipulatable... and Danes are no exception. Luckily, they think Americans are the shit, so you get away with being a racist prick.

best for what. I didn't realize it yet anyway.

i liek emericans

I will realize it when you start to speak more like Norwegians

>EU is a failure in this regard
Actually. The whole point of EU is to bring diversity to all european countries. It is not incompetence.
youtube.com/watch?v=YMeQKI-VprQ

Franz Timmermans Vice-President of the European Commision.

I kno, f a m

Why do you insist on tripfagging your name on here?

Sincerely curious

It's great for stealing, like all Scandicucklands. 10/10 would steal again

>denmark
>something rotten

never.

but your donuts aren't the worst.

Why do you choose to hide your opinions? Too scared to stand by them? I use Sup Forums because I don't get cencored here. If other outlets would let me speak without cencorship, I would never use Sup Forums.

You're full of shit
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatherland

He's not tripfagging, he's namefagging. Tripfagging is when you use a tripcode.

>tfw dad got moved to Denmark by work when I was 2

>tfw got to grow up and live here instead of Portugal

Am very glad venner, but I don't quite feel good enough for Danish cutes.

Even when they are into me I spaghetti because I'm 5'8 and I don't feel I'm worthy.

How do perkerne not give a fuck and just ruin beautiful blondes?

He ate to much pulse

I'm not hiding my opinions, I'm choosing not to tripfag my own identity because my identity is irrelevant to what I have to say and i not an attention whore. The entire point of Sup Forums is anonymous discussion.

Whatever, that's worse

>The entire point of Sup Forums is anonymous discussion.
If that was the entire point. Then why is it an option to write my name? Hmmm? Because that is not the whole point. Try again.

Bruh, you don't even know what tripfagging is. You weren't here back when Sup Forums was filled with namefags and tripfags and no one made a big deal out of it. You don't know what the point of Sup Forums is.

when my boyfriend inseminated me

Well nobody gives a shit about who you are and you're nothing special and you haven't added a single worthy contribution to this forum so no need to attach your identity to every post you make, because you're literally cancer in every thread.

>le women are ebol because they won't sleep with me

Yeah you're so cool, look mon, he is an old fag.

ola

When I read about the Danish immigration policy, we could learn a lot from it, Sven too.

Denmark is literally the worst place on earth, kys, faggots

You do know that your pic is the netherlands where they speak dutch right? and not denmark where we speak danish? you fucking retard.

If you're so bothered by it, just filter namefags in the settings on Sup Forums X.

Oslo is basically Sup Forums in real life. A containment area for leftists, niggers and sandcoons.

Go to Bergen or Trondheim for the proper cityllife with majority whites.

>Well nobody gives a shit about who you are and you're nothing special and you haven't added a single worthy contribution to this forum so no need to attach your identity to every post you make, because you're literally cancer in every thread.
T. Butthurt.
>>le women are ebol because they won't sleep with me
They will.
T. Butthurt. Or female.

archive.is/dBehg
I proved the fundamental difference between men and women. Something no one has done before me. I think I argued with you before, and I think you remember it and are still mad about it.

You look the same

Ola Irmao

I'm in Frederiksberg if you want to show what a badass you really are. That whole line you just made.>>Well nobody gives a shit about who you are and you're nothing special and you haven't added a single worthy contribution to this forum so no need to attach your identity to every post you make, because you're literally cancer in every thread.
Reeks of pathetic male.

You're so unbelievably delusional

Instead of being so fucking buttblasted you could pay denbts

We own you, motherfucker.

Enn súrur, Jón?

My grandmother is Danish

Nope you are just to dumb to understand it. There is a difference. Explain to me then. Who proved the fundamental difference between men and women before me?

Nope sry. It's a law to protect the local community.
If rich foreingners bought all the houses, they would only spend a few weeks a year, while a danish owner would rent the house to tourists a week at a time. In this way there would always be tourists around. Many of these small tourists communities the danish population are nearly 0. If there aren't enough tourists around the shops, restaurans and bars will close and the few tourists along with them resulting in a dead community.

Hahaha look at this little retarded faggot.
Still mad about being under the banner of a REAL contry? You little in-breeders didn't even have infrastructure before we came. Now you talk your retarded version of finnish every day. So pathetic!

Yeah I'm in Aarhus but I'd whoop your weak, pathetic ass. Look at your tiny arms man, you wouldn't stand a chance lmao.

Eurojews

By not being faggot and showing the girls that you are worth their time.

Of course they are tiny. I have not worked out in years. I gain muscle mass easy. Can you answer honestly. Have we argued before? We have, have we not?
Also. You say I am delusional. So tell me. Who proved the fundamental difference between men and women before me. Should be so easy to provide a link, but you can't, can you? I can just keep asking you for that link for the next hour, and you can't provide one. And you are so dumb, you will keep calling me delusional.

Emigrated here from swedistan 10 years ago. I'm happy with that decision!

funny

everytime I have to translate something from swedish to danish, google translate automatically changes the settings to arabic

Just out of curiosity, which fundamental difference are you talking about?

Denmark has always been a bit based.

>Just out of curiosity, which fundamental difference are you talking about?
Read the pic. Here. Read the essay. archive.is/dBehg
I have several other experiments I can come up with. Even dumber then the two I outline in pic and essay.

That's just such a retarded argument with so many fallacies that I stopped reading it after the first two lines. You're clearly delusional. If your argument is so great, why does everybody dismiss it as the twisted fantasy of a lunatic?

I want to visit Iceland too. Don't be jealous

>You look the same
Some europeans look similar, oh wow big news. I guess that totally excuses the idiot russian confusing netherlands with denmark i mean the distance from copenhagen to amsterdam is only 622km and you have to travel through germany to get there aswell. Get out of here you proxy faggot.

>You're clearly delusional. If your argument is so great, why does everybody dismiss it as the twisted fantasy of a lunatic?
They don't.
Here is Sorine Gotfredsen admitting it. If you also read the comments you see that everybody understands what I am talking about.
gotfredsen.blogs.berlingske.dk/2017/01/22/hvorfor-skal-kvinder-spille-fodbold/
You are dumb.

when I attended Roskilde festival, that's when I realized it's the best country. No jokes, you guys are what Norway wants to be

That's not very convincing desu. Other than the fundamental difference in biology which i highly doubt you were the first to discover.

No place i would rather live in all honesty. I can always visit other countries but home is best.
This is a very nice place yeah went there recently. Germans love the wind and water there, must suck not be able to go directly to the sea so i understand this!

It's the fact that you think that your argument is groundbreaking and thus give your identity relevance. That's delusional. A 5th grader could write this.