I've recently got an offer to work in Sweden. I have some distant cousins over there who are founding a company...

I've recently got an offer to work in Sweden. I have some distant cousins over there who are founding a company. I have to make up my mind till this fall. I have a chance to make big amounts of money but I am really afraid to be raped by niggers and shitskins or run over by a truck. Is my fear irrational, should I go there or don't risk and stay here slaving for minimum wage? I am really afraid of non-white people.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/712090/Sweden-Malmo-flames-vengeful-thugs-set-cars-alight
muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/category/europe/sweden/
youtube.com/watch?v=Rdfd3TbcTKw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's probably fine as long as you don't end up in a shithole like Malmö. What kind of company are we talking?

Which town is it? Be warned though, Slavs are probably the least accepted group in Swedish society for whatever reason.

I've met a Syrian and a Slav, I'd rather take the Syrian if I had to choose. Slavs are literal niggers in white skin.

Sweden seems like a nice place a few of my freinds are there but they say the food isnt very good

Why fear the niggers Hrvoje? Chances are you'll be safer there than in Zagreb during friday

SWEDEN

Y E S
E
S

Enjoy your muslim gang rape

Do you have autism?

Sweden is like heaven compared to Croatia.

>I'd rather take the Syrian
>flag
Of course you would.

Maybe because he'll be segregated into bad areas due to being a Slav, so he'll live with the Arabs and Somalis as friends. He'll also never get a job and become stranded in that area, eventually turning to drugs and get himself killed in some territorial drug war.

Some construction company. Yeah, it's Malmö :/

I'd take a slav over a sand nigger, but he's right that slavs are literally albino niggers.

>rather takes Syrian over Slav
No wonder you're being replaced

>working in sweden
>making bit amounts of money
our government will rape you with every imaginable form of taxation

you basically cannot become rich in this country with 99% of all jobs

If they catch enough mosquitoes during the summer, they'll be able to make the insect burgers even during winter. That's the food they're missing, right?

what the fuck were niggers thinking when they made your flag

>I have a chance to make big amounts of money

enjoy your 50% taxrate

Also I am aware this is old pasta.

I am female and blonde, that's why I'm afraid.
I have irrational fear of everything, but I think it's justified in this case because we are talking about Sweden.

Its a truibute to france and its 4 colonys and the blood of africa

Then absolutely don't. You'll get taxed to death and will probably end up in the shitty neighborhoods among the niggers and shitskins. Even if only for a few years to make money I advise against it, it will mentally break you to live among such filth.

Why is it so high? Omg

>I am female and blonde,
>working in malmö

somebody is fooling you, trying to trick you here to use you as a sexslave for black men

Pics or gtfo

You'll be ok, dude. Sweden is fast becoming a shithole culturally, but it's not really a dangerous *shithole* as long as you aren't totally cucked.

I'm not sure if I would do it. Most of the Malmö stuff you see on Sup Forums is memes, but I still wouldn't want to live there. It's probably fine if you live in one of the decent areas and stay out of the shitty areas, but how would you know which ones those are? And could you get an apartment in one of the non-shitty areas? Could you afford that?

If you know someone you can stay with who lives in Malmö in a safe area and the place where you work is in a safe area you'll probably be fine. If it's in Rosengård I'd stay inside after 6 though, and don't buy a car for god's sake.

>blonde
>Croatia

>female
>Sup Forums

Yeah sure m8.

>don't buy a car

Why? I'd rather drive through a shit tier area than go on foot, especially if I were a woman.

I would probably stay with those cousins, but I saw them only once in my life when they came here during vacation, I was 5 yrs old, then.

>Why is it so high? Omg

how else would you get money to pay for all the immigrants who live in literal castles?

Because it gets set on fire.

express.co.uk/news/world/712090/Sweden-Malmo-flames-vengeful-thugs-set-cars-alight

is it really that good for them in Europe

>I've recently got an offer to work in Sweden. I have some distant cousins over there who are founding a company. I have to make up my mind till this fall. I have a chance to make big amounts of money but I am really afraid to be raped by niggers and shitskins or run over by a truck. Is my fear irrational, should I go there or don't risk and stay here slaving for minimum wage? I am really afraid of non-white people.
are you male?

I thought it was for immigrants,yeah...I would also be an immigrant, I am aware of that, but I wouldn't kill, rape and cheer for Sharia law.

what will you do for the company?

heh if only you knew

but i think most of our hotels/castles are full now

No :/ If I was, I wouldn't be afraid, I could defend myself at least. I'm not very strong.

do you know people in the area? Maybe a friend or a family member?

Tits or gtfo

>I would also be an immigrant

no you wouldn't.

You'd be a wageslave to service the immigrants.

immigrate legally = get nothing

immigrate illegally = get free healthcare/dental care

The world is not going in a good direction...

pusti idiote. idi radi, uzmi lovu, cak iako budes u losem naselju, u slobodno vrijeme ne izlazi, treniraj, citaj, sta ja znam, upisi jos jedan fakultet.

They told me I would be a bookkeeper.

>60%

its okay pole i still love you.

Ne budi glup.
Mislis da je skandinavija gora od Balkana?

Nema crnca ovde kome ne mogu da polomim noge.

na kraju krajeva uvijek se mozes vratiti nazad.

>60 (SIXTY) % (percent)

Yes I have family members, they invited me there in the first place, but I don't know them well.

>Volim crne ljude

whoa hans, calm down

I live in the midwest
>90%

Tell them to get out.

gross

One drop rule, you filthy nigger.

Housing situation is fucked so yeah, you would have to stay with them.

That goes for you too, slav rape baby.

Nadam se u jednom komadu
Al ode se osjecam sigurnije, nema tolko nigera, osim par turista koji dodu. Samo sta je lova gore bolja..ode radim za jedva 2300 kn mjesecno

Why don't you build shit?

who said that?
fuck off sweedcuck

>They told me I would be a bookkeeper.
Alright mate. Im about to do you a favor so listen close.

1. Get a contract
2. Your contract should have term of employment and salary
3. Do the calculations for exactly how much you will keep NET
4. Determine if that salary allows you to live in none shitskin areas
5. Demand a fucking contract

Sweden's okay if you don't live in like Södertälje, Husby/Rinkeby or Malmö.

if you are looking for a spouse atleest chose a indignous european and not a infiltrator

>living in Silesia
>surname is Hoffman
>owning a house built by Austrian aristocracy in the 18th century
Bahahah, shoo shoo, 60% nigger.

koliko ti je godina?

This is sad but true.

Retarded fucking leftist policies. Everytime someone tries to build something fucking greens try to take it to court so that we aren't allowed to build.

We have a small airport in Stockholm they try to close down and build housing on.
Nevermind the fact that the whole area is contaminated with chemicals from the airplanes or that Arlanda (the biggest airport in Stockholm vicinity) can't handle the added traffic.

Tylko Niemca nie udawaj, user.

> cousins
So you are shitskin.

get pepperspray and assault alarm and you will maybe be ok.

>>living in Silesia
Literally where?
>>surname is Hoffman
No shit your mother didn't take Ivan's surname after he raped her
>>owning a house built by Austrian aristocracy in the 18th century
When is Ahmed moving in?

Nice catch Esti

Alternative:

If you are as you say a cute slav girl with blonde hair. You can come to Switzerland. I will sponsor your Permit B. You will act as a live-in-maid. I will afford you 55k/yr salary. You will be expected to keep my chalet in proper order and handle general house work.

There are some downsides. The hours will be a bit unorthodox but overall the labor is simple house chores expected of any live-in-maid.

state+select few big corps in collusion on the building market , nearly impossible for normal people to build houses, too fucking many immigrants too fucking fast, regulations out the ass, etc,, etc,,

Fuck off we're full

A Somalian trying to understad what a nigger is

I am most probably staying with people I know, they have a big house with 6 rooms I think. I hope they don't live in shitskin areas..
I have a spouse already and I'm taking him with me.

IT contractor here.

I speak German, English, Croatian, Polish and enough Swedish to impress locals and make friends.

From my experience, if you're a nigger you're a nigger no matter where you're from or what skin color you have.

I've been wonderfully accepted, and the more north I went the better it was (damn how I miss Skelleftea).

As I've seen ITT, you're going to Malmo. My advice, don't. Avoid Malmo, Goteborg, Stockholm... if I had to draw a line, everything south from Sundsvall is a no-go zone. Perhaps Borlange is ok, rest is over run by shitskins.

Good luck making Swedish friends. My advice, learn the language, put more effort into properly pronouncing words than getting a big vocabulary. Dont sound like a slav, the language is beautiful, dont rape it like the niggers rape Swedish girls.

muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/category/europe/sweden/

That's fucking bad, I literally have like 15 bulding sites on the 5 nearest streets. Sell whatever you have in Sweden grab some Swedish blonde pussy and more to Poland.

>Leaving home country to do unqualified work
the_niggest.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=Rdfd3TbcTKw

>probably
>i think
>i hope
Stop being a naive idiot. It's infuriating me. If something is not written. On a legal contract. It is just lies.

>CONTRACT
>CONTRACT
>CONTRACT

my banker blood is raging right now

Huts are both eco friendly and more culturally sensitive to your new population's needs.

Why are you still taking up more than your fair share of space like a privileged white person?

>building
>move

This is surprisingly one of the few times that an user mentioning that they are a girl is acceptable, and not just a attention grab.

My advice: don't go to the rape capital of Europe, I wouldn't let my daughter go there.
Consider how much money it would be worth to you to get raped. And if you must go, take birth control!

Guess who else "Thought" their gold would be safe after the war?

Switzerland is so gay

come to slovenija then

Enjoy the nigger dick then. Also, I've heard that Swedens like to be banged like animals so much by the subhuman shitskins for whatever reason, so I don't think what could stop you from integrate them

Fuck off.

>Literally where?
Near the border. Not gonna post where I live on fucking Sup Forums out of all places.

>No shit your mother didn't take Ivan's surname after he raped her
t. bitter John La'Quante de Jamal
Also, many small towns in Silesia weren't even reached by Soviets, but instead destroyed by Germans. The irony.

>When is Ahmed moving in?
C'mon boy, we both know you're bitter right now and need a comeback, but
>Poland
>immigrants

Shoo shoo, dirty mongrel.

They are actually building like crazy here. But it's still not enough.

>Your grandmother

You will end up in a whore house and killed after few years of intensive use. Just like that stupid Polish girl who went to Egypt.

Well there are apartments being built. Just not at a high enough rate.

There's also renting laws out the wazoo that make it less profitable to build rental apartments.

EEEEyy Can i com live with you, I haz blonde hair trust me I am white, I will be great resources for you, I spik swedish I learn dualingo trust me iz good friend

>Food isn't good
What the fuck did you just fucking say about our food?
I'll have you let known that we graduated top of the Europe in food cooking and have been involved with numerous secret food cooking competitions and we have over 300 confirmed wins

Because it's in Malmö I wouldn't recommend it .
Sorry slavbro but there is litterally niggers everywhere.
Went down there once, fucking disgusting.
Trash on the streets, niggers chimping out on the streets etc.

having even 1% niggers in your country lmao

GET BTFO

how the fuck poorest country on earth got internet nigga

Globalism can be a good thing. Make the most of this day and age, get loaded and percieve the situation from a unique perspective

Keep your enemies closer. Get a real good look at the psychology behind the politics of Sweden. Maybe even snatch a qt.14 blond chick and scram when shit hits the fan. Didn't the UN say 2030?

You are gonna have to learn to blend in though. I could imagine