Why does the government hide the fact that there has been hundreds of 'gang initiation' shooting and murders in...

why does the government hide the fact that there has been hundreds of 'gang initiation' shooting and murders in australia within the last few years?
why are we still laughed at by Sup Forums for implying that melbourne and sydney more dangerous than most U.S cities now?

I thought all smart aussies gave up on the cities. I stopped bothering to go to them years ago because they are full of unfriendly foreigners.

By doing that you're only exacerbating the problem.

fuck off dickhead, that's avoiding the problem

im glad we banned guns because it would be a lot worse if these gangs had them

Sauce?
>Not paying 50 cents cunt

BLUD IN BLUD OUT CUNT

BRAAAAAAPHH BRAAAAAAPHH

our government covers it up too

but they do have them

had a guy in our neighborhood who was caught with an actual stolen submachine gun after he had used it to do an entirely pre meditated gang initiation shooting.
he got less than a year in prison.....

how? theyre illegal, you cant buy them
>no source
keep lying

>'gang initiation' shooting and murders in australia within the last few years?

Legitimately have no idea what you are talking about. b8? or Source on your claims?

Who the fuck cares, all the dead gang members are Somalians.

We have like 0.00001% of the population. That are Africans, and theyre doing a great job at killing eachother.

>no source
funny thing is, despite him being on the run from police for several weeks with a weapon after an attempted murder. it was never mentioned by the media, and no one even knows what he was charged with... weird.

don't get caught lads

And Sudanese, although they just like stabbing eachother. Lulz.

>he got less than a year in prison.....

LOOOOOOOL what a crock of shit. As someone who has a legal education this comment is fucking hilarious. gr8 b8 m8

Because you are on an island with the most dangerous wildlife per square mile on the planet and you decided that wasn't dangerous enough so you imported more dangerous wildlife.

Australians are crazy.

>legal education
but clearly no legal experience, at least not in melbourne.

what? nah, she did legal studies and was a member of youth parliament, you should listen to her, you night learn something

yeah i wouldnt be too sure about that if i where you... but for liability purposes IM NOT A LAWYER.

Your claims are very, very easy to prove as bullshit, 'if i recall correctly':

>Murder carries a mandatory life imprisonment in all jurisdictions, provided there are no mitigating factors.

>Only the State Supreme Courts only have jurisdiction over murder cases.

>The State Supreme Courts published ALL their decisions and they are publicly available on the respective supreme court websites.

So all you have to do mate is give me the name of the guy, and you or I can go download the judgement off their website and read it.

That is assuming your not just casting b8.

>she
refer to zhim with zher proper pronouns user.

We should pull a Britain send all our best-behaved convicts into shitholes so they can fix said shitholes.

zher seems quite knowledgeablediversity has been shown to have miraculous effects on the output of workplaces.

it was a non fatal shooting.
you really have no idea how corrupt the police, courts and media here are?

Send them to Britain?

Yeah it's great we have no defense against roaming nigger gangs in Melbourne.

kys my man.

>Attempted murder; GBH
still charges that can be heard in Supreme or District Courts and all those judgements are available.

Just give us a name/date/location and anyone could check if your bullshit if they where bothered.

>you really have no idea how corrupt the police, courts and media here are?

I dont know mate....being familiar with the machinery of the system, to me it seems pretty fucking hard to be corrupt. If a judge gives a very shit sentence, prosecution will just appeal it as 'manifestly inadequate'. So you are telling me the Police are Colluding with the Courts to protect arab and african criminal gangs???? I just find that pretty far-fetched. Why?

Yeah, these women, children and old people should just learn military-grade martial arts to defend themselves. What are they, pussies?

>So you are telling me the Police are Colluding with the Courts to protect arab and african criminal gangs???? I just find that pretty far-fetched. Why?
i fell for the bait again.

Delet this. Rude.

fuck it, ill take this bait.
>just because something is illegal means its literally impossible to get, even by illegal means
>im a fucking idiot who doesn't know how to hide shit or build guns
literally you.