Children are useless

Children are useless

Not useless, just me and my gf make a combined gross of $45k a year. We definitely will never be able to provide the child with private schooling.

We have a cat an everything. Playing into the meme. At least I can blame reganomics for my conception.

>the future of white children is to be douched out of a mans ass

Beautiful stuff folks

Most of it can be distilled into "I DON'T WANNA GROW UP! I WANNA SPEND ALL MY TIME IN STARBUCKS LOOKING AT PICTURES OF DOGGOS!"

jude

>millenials
You have to understand user these people are the most childish, lazy, selfish people on the face of the earth. That entire generation is shilled beyond belief.

Also
>the most educated in history
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

There are people in extreme poverty who still raise loving families. What excuse do spoiled brats who act as though crappy YA novels are the height of literature have?

Millennials were catastrophically fucked over and are just too plain impoverished to do shit as far as raising kids.

>"that's what you get for trying to raise kids you can't afford!"

MOST EDUCATED? I don't know basic math i went to school for 12 years and nobody taught me, Australian education system

>don't have kids
>play MineCraft all day

>have kids
>game over

hmm wonder which I will pick

And yet poor parents in developing countries, in far worse circumstances, still move heaven and earth to provide for their children. Our generation in the developed world are spoiled brats that think "Harry potter is so symbolic!" and act as though being a grown-up is somehow bad.

huh

And next you'll say that you were only pretending to be retarded

Can't have kids when you aren't even being paid enough to buy a house.

>minecraft
Your genes aren't worth it anyway

What a surprise that when there's plentiful jobs, people have more kids... wow.. rly mkes u tinkle...

Why won't JK Rowling release propaganda to help encourage people to breed?

>Harry Potter and all your favourite book friends had kids, so should you

Good, perpetuating conscious life is immoral.

>Muh Generation Zyklon B will save us!
The reason why people aren't having kids is purely cultural and economic. While Gen Z is slightly more based, I do not think a lot of us will be having children either.

You can play MineCraft all day on a your phone these days.

not useless but world population is constantly rising and fertility rate is way above replacement so what's the point of spewing out more kids ?

Can someone edit the millennial character's faces into Merchants.

Also
>who would want to raise a children in this broken world

Top Kek your ancestors were in much worse.

Isnt gen z supposed to be more liberal than millennials though

Unfortunately that's because they're middle class, but they studied shit subjects and are confined to working at Starbucks, so rather than accept that they're poor, they cling to their childhood as a reminder of their comfortable middle class life. Knowing that they will never be able to live up to that or provide that for anyone else, they don't have kids

YA is a cancer upon literature and culture as a whole, but that's for another thread.

They're supposed to be but aren't.
They're still fucked economically, though.

>kids are expensive

They really aren't.
This is some Jew meme.
Just tell them to fuck off and play outside when they ask for a Playstation. And get second hand children's clothes, they grow so fucking fast it isn't worth buying new shit anyway.

The minorities are extremely liberal however the whites mostly aren't especially with Trump. Unlike in England where the minorities are conservative

Well the are.

Too bad most of it is completely meaningless dribble.

>into merchants
Can someone edit the pic with a Sup Forums virgin editing pics with happy merchants instead?

I should clarify, they come from middle class backgrounds, but are now poor (despite having a middle/upper middle class level of education)

>flag

Gee I wonder why a jew would spread massive disinfo?

Fertility is way BELOW replacement in western countries, thus completely fucking the economy, then the jews force open borders to compensate, further taking away jobs and further depleting the fertility rate, requiring more migrants, etc. The result is white genocide.

Snowniggas in caves during the ice age hunted mammoths and fought sabertooths so that all us white folk could be alive today living in majority-obese nations to complain about not having enough money to raise children. Top fucking kek.

Stop over thinking and just make babies, adapt to life afterwards. It's expensive and hard, but hardship makes you and your children stronger. Take what you can in state benefits also, because if you don't, you're just working and paying tax so niggers and spics and other dark skins can have 5 kids at your expense.

Raising children just because is now growing up? Lol.

Why is everyone bashing people who dont want kids? everyone has their own fucking reason for not to, sure in Japan we must but you guys in the west, fuck all.

Technically educated sure, but there's no point attending college in the States anymore. Your average goy is far better off in the trade school becoming a plumber, electrician or a car repairman.

Edcation=/= drabble
If it is meaningless drabble then it is not education at all. But that could just be in part of the (((American education system))

Maybe they're just too socially retarded and uncomfortable

Maybe if we paid them money to have children like we do brown people they might have children instead of the brown people.

Just a thought.

>Yeah white goyim don't have children nothing wrong with it
>Imports a bunch of third worlders and blames it on low fertility rates

Gee I wonder....

> Maybe if we paid them money to have children
You'd better not. Look at niggers first, then look at my country and bydlofamilies.

Niggers and spics flood trades. No thanks. The 18 hour days in the Texas heat wasn't worth the lousy pay I got.

Those snow niggers hunted all the mammoths and killed all the sabertooths, so yeah it was a presage of the bad things to come from this species.

Lets not sugar coat the savages shall we. Theres plenty of barbarity among the shitskins.

More worth than racking up hundreds of thousands in student loan just to get some bullshit degree. It's likely worth it if you do something useful like CS, though.

I'm 22 and haven't even seen a vagina irl, how am I supposed to have kids?

the jews biggest ploy

Fair enough, well maybe if we just stopped giving brown people money to have children and then making white people pay for it.

Maybe just that.

Maybe we just try that for a second and see what happens for shits and giggles.

Craigslist

It's the easiest time in human history to find pussy. You don't even have to leave your house if you don't want to.

>most educated and underpaid in history
Holy fuck the entitlement.

this is the actual reason, mass social retardation

>now
It has been since eons.

millenial are the last genration enjoying this golden age. all kinds of shit will hit the fan soon enough

i don't understand when it says most educated?

But I want kids.

>most educated
Compact Your schoolbooks with Your parent's ones. Education weny to ahit in recenzje years.

I know over ten guys paying alimoney who are permanently in poverty. No way. Let the niggers breed for us.

I hate my self and have never experienced love towards me, ive never even been hugged, i assume many others are in my position and i think it may have alot to do with it, Im in a permanent state of distrust of everyone

>we're the most underpaid in history
>We're scared of being unable to provide the same opportunities we had.

what men here have 350 thousand in debt user

>Let the niggers breed goyim Diversity is our strength

It's like you don't even know that niggers despise whites.

>Implying you aren't a millenial
PROTIP- If you're under the age of 38, you're either a millenial or too young to be here

you know what to do

>children are useless
>was a children once

You have to love yourself before anyone else can, user. I've been where you are myself and you can change, I did.

22 yo can confirm am pos

That's because children are an asset in poor developing countries where you have peasants and subsistence farmers. Children are free labor.

In the developed world children are a liability.

>Imperial Russian serfs
>able to borrow money
You can't have any debt if you legally can't own property user

Does it start with R?

Nah nothing changes, ok

Not to worry, Muslims will replace us all soon

At the very least the left and right top statements are true.

It is difficult to raise kids in a screwed up economy that is filled with uncertainty and we naturally want a better life for them.

>Children in developing countries a laibility
>America will literally become a third world nation by 2050 because whites aren't breed but Shitskins are

Rly makes me think, Nobody is more autistic then child-free people

Good. A good shake is what humanity needs to stop procrastinating and get back to work. We still haven't colonizing any other planet.

>Children were born in the dust bowl
>Don't have kids because the world sucks
>Trump is president and improving the economy even if he is sucking Saudi dick

I've read a lot of retarded arguments on Sup Forums, but this false equivalency is way up there. Good job, you fucking stupid inbred Brit.

underrated

That said, at least the serfs knew that tomorrow they're not going to lose their shitty accommodations because they can't make their student loan payments.
There is some level of security in a life of servitude that I think a lot of millennials would gladly trade their "freedom" for.

Yes, more than ever this generation have gotten college educations, and this also leads to why so many of them end up living with their parents in their twenties from the debt.

We were told growing up that if you work hard in school and go to college that you'll get a good paying job, and a normal life. While that's true for some it doesn't work out that way for majority. Like other people in this thread have said most young people would have been much better off learning a trade.

going thru the rectum is the only pure way

I'm 27. Does that make me a millenial?

>college educations
>literally 80% of those are gender studies or liberal arts

And then the landowner or Boyar comes over and fucks your wife and daughter after taking half of your annual produce in tax. Wonderful!

Problem is government interfering with the whole process via no-fault divorce and draconian court system.

Get rid of that outside interference first. That is the only reason that statement you made is true, there was no interference and people were responsible for their kids instead of just rutting like nogs for a paycheck.

If you cut the spigot of welfare entitlements, you will not see as many morons as they would die out because they could not care for their kids properly.

exactly

thats why we dont get them

This. Pay attention dipshits its not just white countries that have low birth rates. Japanese and South Korean fertility rates are worse than most white countries. You go to school and accrue thousands in debt for a degree that likely wont be of much use, maybe manage to find a job that lands you somewhere slightly above the poverty level despite you years of (((education))), and then have a kid that will cost you a high 6 or even 7 figures over the next 20 years.

Why aren't people people breeding? Because the very structure of the modern first world post industrial society discourages having kids.

not if she is ugly and smells rancid

If you have to ask, the answer is yes

>modern first world post industrial society discourages having kids.
>becomes a literal minority in his own country just so he can genocided
>At least I didn't have children because the world is a terrible place
>Sees wife getting raped by Mohammed and Tyrone not to mention Pablo
>That's okay still better then having children in this less cruel world since we didn't have any

Childfree mindset folks

Arguably better than living as a lonely, childless NEET who's progressively getting more and more cats to distract him/herself from the despair that underpins every second of their existence.

I'm not saying that one is significantly better than the other btw, I'm just saying that people might find it attractive.

What's wrong with the first one?

I wouldn't want to birth my child in a broken world? The modern world we live in is different in the past. The culture and moral is completely different and messed up.

For example, in the Wild West if I were to go kill murders and rapist I would be hailed as a hero, but if I were to go kill murders and rapists in today's world I would be called a psychopath.

Think how messed up that is?

>Who would want to raise a child in a broken world?

The world is broken because good people don't have kids.

>Pregnancy is expensive

Poor people pump out kids more than anyone, it isn't.

>Most educated

Most in dept you mean. That can be solved by taking useful post secondary courses that actually have employment opportunities.

>Lack of future opportunities

Have kids and become a democratic force to be wooed.

>too many of us

Bullshit, once you hit india/africa levels then you can say that.

>Career or kids?

Careers for men, kids for women. Sorry but that's how nature intended it.

>Easier to have pets

Pets won't preserve your civilization.

it's called "marriage", not "vagina expertise"

You're a 90s babby? Then yes. We're pretty much the root of al evil

Having children is the best thing that happened to me. The first one wasn't planned and I was a borderline NEET. As soon as my then girlfriend (now wife), found out and told me she was pregnant, I got my shit together and finished my education and got a very good job. 2 children now and another one on the way.

why not have a kid and play mindcraft with him?

i play vidya with my son and daughter. my daughter and I play stardew valley mostly. son and i play minecraft.

>Be millenial
>don't and probably won't have children
Ask me anything

So you won't have children because of some shitty imagemacro made by Schlomo Goldstein?

>The world is broken because good people don't have kids
That's gov't interference allowing people to breed for a paycheck. Single parent homes create fucked up people due to child support and welfare nonsense.

I said this before and I will say it again, cut off the spigot of welfare and this shit will stop. Cradle to grave welfare system and gibs made this mess. Those who are r-breeders, their children die. Our gov't interfered with the K/r breeding patterns by assuring all the offspring of an r-individual survive.