Where does you're country keep illegal immigrants ?

where does you're country keep illegal immigrants ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QDNTJF4fjKI
youtube.com/watch?v=BzZ6--p01KM
youtube.com/watch?v=UifaM2iBrFQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In austria and germany

why not send them back?

>where does you're country keep illegal immigrants ?

Nursing homes:
youtube.com/watch?v=QDNTJF4fjKI

In Ovens

prison

not even joking

manus island and nauru

*yore

you wish

They force them to work,
otherwhise they go back to their ausschwitz camp.

Lost in translation. I just punched 'ovens' into google translate. German for 'my wife's bed'.

In comfy homes paid by the taxes of people who can barely afford to keep themselves afloat

they ship them to the midwest to try to turn the red states blue

We send them to the USA

In camps of course. They are not given cash. Only what they need to survive.

For some reason they dont come here.

shit wrong picture.

where?

because muh human rights

Also it costs a lot to send them back with airplanes. Besides the plane ticket cost they usually require 2 police officers to guard them.

What happened to this guy? His comment etiquette was very polite.

On an island nearby.

idk probably cracked under pressure, he has become more political

In Germany

Just looked him up. Another Trump victim (sad!)

Jails and Sweden

well I think he was hating him before the election

in Europe, mostly Italy/Rome lmao.

On a nearby Island we called Christmas Island to make people believe it's a beautiful place. In reality, we sacrifice them to the crab god

We give them rights for some fucking reason.

They can't get in because of the sea.

When Trump won, a lot of mentally ill people who were sort of holding it together before the election just lost their minds. I haven't been to the US, but reports coming from the country aren't good. Apparently there are millions there who have stopped showering, shaving, even going to work. All they do is post 'impeach trump' on twitter from their iphones. Very worrying stuff.

Outside

I once jerked off to this picture by pretending her shorts where painted on.

>INB4 other fags try this. It was my idea.

In your mom's vagina.

Oceans are xenophobic.

We put them in camps. Feels good man

Bu-but all of your kind here say we need them !
Also we keep them in Barbes (pic related) and random hotels

this guy is doing it all wrong

that's because they are delusional and can't accept that their favorite didin't win

in our daughter's bedrooms

They get lost in Shibuya Station and die of thirst trying to get out

On another island kek

seems they use hotels in Italy too

youtube.com/watch?v=BzZ6--p01KM

Damn right

Released onto the streets to commit crimes against the native population.

upvoted

Kek

This man is a dick head.
He wanted to give rooms for a certain price, and the state had to pay for that.
He didn't formally accepted the contract, but the Major was sure he could give them.

But he wanted much more money than what the state offered to him, so he changed idea and acted like an hero.

Well, he's right by the way, but still a dickhead that wanted to suck public resourses.

We don't keep them
We kick them

behind german border

>where does you're country keep illegal immigrants ?
Western Europe, mainly gypsies and rapefugees.
Our conditions here are inhuman subhuman auschitz gulag tier level, we will steal EU monies for shitskins, we will treat them like diseased retards, we will hate them.
We will also slap them with a record and let them go to Germany.

maybe because he knows he will have to repair all the rooms, and for how long the rapefugees will be here ? The hotel isn't available for tourists and this guy has all the rights to refuse that.

What happens daily in Calais :
youtube.com/watch?v=UifaM2iBrFQ
yes, I know the camp was destroyed, they just built another one near the same place.

In a big deep hole out in the desert

sounds like he didn't want to host them so he asked for an excessive amount.

my mother did the same thing with some black dude at the garbage dump. he was interested in her car and asked her how much she would sell it for. she said she didn't want to sell it. he kept pushing for a price. she priced it more than it was worth to shut him down. afterwards the guy approached me and basically made it out to be a race issue.

>oh she sees rappers on TV with those cars and that's why she asked for so much

was the gist of what he said. no you dense fucking nig, she doesn't want to sell her car.

about a month later her car was stolen and found completely stripped the next day. gee, what a coincidence.

fucking niggers.

In the oven

We try to integrate them into our societies.
I know that there us much general hate toward migrants here but if you look at some stats they may be very helpful for germany. Germany needs immigrants.

why are germans literally evil >

In Germany

why do you need immigrants ? A country can survive with a declining population, there will be less competition between people and they'll be happy again and make babies.
"we need muh refugeess" is a myth, it's only good for globalist economy to lower wages around the world to the lowest minimal possible. They aren't for the most of them literate, they don't have grades, they are male only, provoking a huge imbalance in the population, eternal economic growth isn't reasonable, isn't viable in a closed world : our planet, resources aren't infinite.

But the Midwest is former blue states now red

There are too many in WI

Yeah, German women aren't gonna rape themselves after all

In slave camps, France, Germany and Sweden

we let ours run lose in the streets. like cute little puppies in a garden. except these are narcotics selling, knife stabbing, murderous little puppies who hates whitey and starts doing questionable activities as early as age 12-14 years old. but hey, it is better than just sending them home in a comfy flight with all expenses payed, wouldnt want to be a rayciss now would ya. what a time to be alive. i really hope there is a spark soon to begin the end.

paris

in another country, it's much easier to prevent them from becoming citizens, than to revoke their temporary citizenship.

t. martin Schulz

all it needs is a shower unit

Los Angeles

You know, a time will come when we finally get rid of people like you. I know it because it happened before. Above all of Hitler's accomplishments getting rid of the Jews was his greatest. People tried to undo but still, you don't see too many Jews around Germany do you? Those who will eventually build up the courage to take action will go down in history as criminals but they won't care. That's what makes heroes.