Brexit

Won't change anything

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/16/what-happens-when-queen-elizabeth-dies-london-bridge
youtu.be/U1O8MbdRP38
twitter.com/AnonBabble

At least it'll stop all those tanned germans being able to move here

The U.K. Will burn.

You're right, Obama.

But it's a start

>Tfw that movie is based on a true story

This is the president of Bostwana, English mother and Botswanan father.

It's a good promotion for the future to come

premonition

>The U.K. Will burn.

The world will burn.
The 'white race' is just the first to die but all others will follow. Modernity is efficiency above all else, it consumes cultures completely and peoples who do not follow modernity will fall behind and be absorbed by those that do. The entire world will become a slum interspersed with luxury areas for the rich.
The exponential increase in technology combined with the fracturing of culture that follows mass immigration and modern media leads to a radically different society. Individual people are less important to the economy so their political power drops while corporate power increases. Jobs become rare and the underclass drop into welfare or criminal lifestyles. The police cannot do maintain order so the rich retreat into closed communities.
You cannot stop it either. Nothing can.

>rosamund pike coalburning

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Has the queen died yet?

>Belgium
I really don't think a majority Muslim country has any right to lecture us.

But you're assuming white women actually racemix to a significant extent, we really don't. We're the most loyal of all races and both genders. Brexit is a symptom of growing anger and disgust with globalism, islamification and africanisation, Even normies on facebook are shouting down the usual leftie spastics who used to control the narrative.

Her eyes will be closed and Charles will be king. His siblings will kiss his hands. The first official to deal with the news will be Sir Christopher Geidt, the Queen’s private secretary, a former diplomat who was given a second knighthood in 2014, in part for planning her succession.
How Britain will cope with the death of the Queen
Letters: Some may cry ‘Roll on a republic’ but it could provide the opportunity for a more modest monarchy on the Scandinavian model
Read more

Geidt will contact the prime minister. The last time a British monarch died, 65 years ago, the demise of George VI was conveyed in a code word, “Hyde Park Corner”, to Buckingham Palace, to prevent switchboard operators from finding out. For Elizabeth II, the plan for what happens next is known as “London Bridge.” The prime minister will be woken, if she is not already awake, and civil servants will say “London Bridge is down” on secure lines. From the Foreign Office’s Global Response Centre, at an undisclosed location in the capital, the news will go out to the 15 governments outside the UK where the Queen is also the head of state, and the 36 other nations of the Commonwealth for whom she has served as a symbolic figurehead – a face familiar in dreams and the untidy drawings of a billion schoolchildren – since the dawn of the atomic age.

For a time, she will be gone without our knowing it. The information will travel like the compressional wave ahead of an earthquake, detectable only by special equipment. Governors general, ambassadors and prime ministers will learn first. Cupboards will be opened in search of black armbands, three-and-a-quarter inches wide, to be worn on the left arm.
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/16/what-happens-when-queen-elizabeth-dies-london-bridge

>Belgium
>Country

Are you really sure ?

I'm not sure at all...here, have a look Tea :
youtu.be/U1O8MbdRP38

I know but who cares. One stop closer to the downfall of civilization is alright with me. I just want the world to burn.

You had a chance to ally with Germany during WWII, this is all your fault Tea you blew it

>London
>Representative of the UK
Lol

But it doesn't mean he's wrong nonetheless

>You had a chance to ally with Germany during WWII
I'm of German stock mate, my maternal ancestors were in Germany during WW2. It's all Britain's fault that war broke out.

Brexit will be used as the scapegoat for the impending economic crash.

Goddamn the comments on that video are pure cancer

The interview is depressing as well

>Some think their grand parents would have mind it
>Doesn't matter, they're gonna die soon

This is what this new generation thinks of their grand parents