POL/ You win. I agree that most blacks are subhuman now

/Pol what have you done to me? I knew they were black before I even looked up a picture of the perpetrators. This may well be the straw that breaks the camels back for me. I can't in good faith believe most blacks are just normal people anymore after seeing fucked up thing after fucked up thing. They may well be less evolved and less able to control impulsive behavior.

metro.co.uk/2017/05/20/teen-microwaves-her-turtle-to-death-and-posts-pictures-online-6649865/

Other urls found in this thread:

pritchardlab.stanford.edu/publications/pdfs/RosenbergEtAl02.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15508000/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15625622/
cell.com/current-biology/abstract/S0960-9822(15)00671-5
ln.edu.hk/philoso/staff/sesardic/Race2.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Aggression_and_the_.22Warrior_gene.22
webmd.com/parenting/news/20110809/genes-play-big-role-in-intelligence
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
nber.org/papers/w22399
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0003122415577989
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/p13.pdf
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Antisocial_Behavior
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>assblasted at some kid goofing around microwaving stuff for fun
go euthanize more dogs you PETAcuck

Context: some degenerate negress child put her pet turtle in the microwave because she was bored. Media contacts her mother. Mother laughs it off as kids just being kids.

Are you not familiar with the term "feather that broke the camels back?" One more thing in along line of fucked up stuff that indicates black people ma be severely empathy impaired.

I had a turtoise, over 15 years old.
I recently moved places and in my new place is a little garden with lots of dandelion.
It was great weather and I let him walk in the garden, eat as much as he wants while sitting next to it reading.
He died like 1-2 days later.
I believe one of the other gardens used weedkiller or something and some got over and he was basically poisned.
I still feel bad about.
It is not on topic but I just wanted to tell this.
I miss you Luke, you were a good friend and I'm sorry if it really was my fault.

>microwaving stuff for fun
We can also microwave some jews for fun

They are, they're wired that way.

There's quite a bit of studies proving as much. Both biological reasons as well as cultural/environmental. I could post links... but why bother.

Fuck niggers

You gave him many happy years.

Kek. I work in academia and I was just thinking about how an experiment to test empathy would be possible. I mean they do it with chimps so it should theoretically be possible. Although I kinda like having a job...

Sorry to hear my Kraut friend. RIP Luke.

F

Sorry for the loss of your turtlebro. RIP Luke.

F

Sorry to hear pal. There is some weird place in my city like that where 7/8 dogs have died after going and no one can figure out why. I assume some kind of fucked up pesticides from nearby farms.

I have plenty of datasets that assess empathy in a variety of ways (my advisor does a lot of research on it and I often help when not doing my own work) and all i have to do is run a simple correcorrelation in spss to see the evidence, but like hell that'd ever get published.

please post links, i need them. i feel like typing into google "africans less evolved" wont provide many good results. maybe google scholar?

>Flag
I figured you would be more sympathetic to something like this, unless, of course, the Holocaust never actually happened....

turtles are such innocent and nice animals up there with frogs, god i fucking hate blacks so much

>her mother Shanitha Blocker
>Shanitha

It's likely rat poison when that happens. Someone put bait traps all around their property for pests, or someone if dropping rat poison and dog treats to poison the dogs.

>A turtle's death makes one realize the fundamental truth about niggers

lack of empathy and sympathy to animal suffering is literally nigger behaviour and

You will see what you focus on the most

not applicable here, you don't have to focus on blacks to observe their low intelligence and lack of empathy, they advertise it in their very existence.

Dude, I barely even finished reading it and my gut instinct said "they are totally black user." I said to myself "you're just spending too much time on POL user and suffering confirmation bias user, uk doesn't have the same problems as America user"
>mfw.jpeg

did the turtle explode? How did the green shit get up the side like that?

>jews
>having sympathy

Probably pressure building up inside while melting the insides.
Basically exploded yeah, but was probably dead in a few seconds or atleast I hope so.

it exploded but not into a million pieces, more like its insides got blasted out of it

Hahahaha fuck turtles. Go back 2 plebbit if u care about some stinkin faggot little turtle

you ever see a sausage burst?

It's a turtle. Who cares? The animals you eat everyday suffer much more than that turtle did. White people are so full of shit regarding animal abuse. Unless you're vegan, you don't actually care about animals.

>Microwaving things for fun
>Thing happens to be a living creature that
Holy fuck Shlomo, you truly are a sociopath. After the niggers hang on the day of the rope, it's time for Kristalnacht round 2

You are still butthurt about Germans putting some jews in ovens for fun ;^)

There will always be microwaves big enough to fit an average Canadian male. Soon. Soon.

I've seen them kinda split open a bit and then squeeze out, but not really outright explode.

May he be in Jeb's pocket in the sky.

F

>Unless you're vegan, you don't actually care about animals.
>If you don't care about 100% of animals you can't care about any

Can we apply this logic to other situations?

If I don't care about all humans, like the ones in prison for murder, that must mean I don't care about my mom either. Right?

>/Pol
who?

goddamnit if I wanted to feel I would've went to /r9k/

Goddamn that bitch is fucking ugly

Why did you assume it's gender? Transphobic piece of shit.

This really made me laugh, thanks.

>IT'S A FUCKING NIGGER, GET OVER IT!! :D

it's muslims. they hate dogs and kill them any chance they get.

Aww, user... I'm sorry for your loss... :(

Man, I bet those pigs taste delicious though

The difference is that both that turtle and the animals you eat haven't done anything wrong. Morally they're the same. And yet you get mad that one is killed but not the other.

>Had the biggest empire that cost the bloodshed of countless lives
>Mad over a turtle

Try cheese filled sausages

>jew
>defending oven cooking animals

They shouldn't punish her too harshly, she looks like she has a lot to contribute to society.

They're not even human. Look at myth #6.

DAY OF THE ROPE WHEN

>pic
Jesus christ, thats just plain cruel. don't you have animal welfare regulations?

This is why I'm pro-choice. We can't let niggers reproduce.

May Luke be hailed in heaven for eternity.

F

Get microwaved, edgelord.

Popping out a hive of niglets who will just drain more welfare from people and will contribute literally nothing but spawning even more little niglets and gang violence isn't a good contribution though.

"Black Queen" Confirmed

Just dooin hood rat shiet with my homies...

Fuck the nigger turtles

>post picture of a third world shithole farm
>makes claims that we eat it
Sorry nigger, if you weren't so poor you could live the free range life too.

>POL/
>/Pol
You have to go back.

Criminally underrated post.

My post here might be of interest:

>Morally they're the same
There is a huge difference between killing food and killing for fun. I can eat meat and get upset over a turtle being killed for no reason because I have a human brain, capable of assigning value to things accordingly. You're inability to acknowledge that is why no one will ever take vegans seriously.

This is standard practice in factory farms, at least in America

OVER THE LINE

So if they ate the turtle afterwards, you would be happy? How does that make it any better?

F

When I was younger I once tried to burn a snail. Grandpa saw it and explained why I shouldn't do it. If this "mother" would've just done the same and talked to her kid and apologized everything would be fine. But that dumb nigger just had to blow it all up in her own face..

All niggers and turtles must die!!

If there is no confirmations of their dog eating something from environment while going outside then someone poisoned the pavement.

RIP Luke
Gone but not forgotten

Newfag from the_donald here. I had no problem with black people until I saw this thread, now I hate niggers! Thanks swarmfront!

I remember killing a frog when I was a kid. I don't know why I did it but I immediately felt horrible afterwards. Still think about it from time to time and always feel bad

Do you really think taking a pet, cooking it and eating it, is on the same level as a normal meal?

Like I said, no one will ever take you seriously.

Phone posting. I've fucked the autocorrect feature by going on 4chen too much. *downvote*

I hope so Krautbro. I lost a few good pets far before their time.

Race is real
pritchardlab.stanford.edu/publications/pdfs/RosenbergEtAl02.pdf

Race is genetic
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15508000/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15625622/
cell.com/current-biology/abstract/S0960-9822(15)00671-5
ln.edu.hk/philoso/staff/sesardic/Race2.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Aggression_and_the_.22Warrior_gene.22

Intelligence is genetic
webmd.com/parenting/news/20110809/genes-play-big-role-in-intelligence
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf

Police are not racist
nber.org/papers/w22399

Ethnic diversity decrease social cohesion
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0003122415577989

Only 4% of blacks in jail are there for weed
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/p13.pdf

97% of black fathers of white children are not in their children's life
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893

One time I poured salt on a snail and it bubbled up sooo quick. I thought i could hear it's puny little screams for a second.

that turtle's death is not in vain if it can help even one person realize that niggers are not human

>/Pol

lurk for ~2 yrs

WHAT IS THE WARRIOR GENE?

The Warrior Gene refers to certain copies (alleles) of the MAO-A gene that have been linked to violent anti-social behavior. One such copy, 2R, which I'll call the "violent ape allele", is 55x more common in niggers than in whites:

>Studies have found differences in the frequency distribution of variants of the MAOA gene between ethnic groups:[32][33] of the participants, 59% of Black men, 54% of Chinese men, 56% of Maori men, and 34% of Caucasian men carried the 3R allele, while 5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele.[23][32][33][34][35][36][37][38][39][40]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Antisocial_Behavior

The reason a majority of niggers act like violent apes is because they carry the violent ape allele. This supports the hypothesis that niggers are genetically inferior subhumans.

Now you know... and knowing is half the battle.

>what is context
It's not about the turtle, it's about the mindless act of cruelty

Same man, when I was younger I did a lot more questionable shit than I do now, now it would just make me feel bad before I even do it.
kek

>Grandpa saw it and explained why I shouldn't do it
sounds like a good man
>shanitha
jesus christ why do blacks give their kids retard names
worst ive ever done was pour salt on a leech

RIP Luke

shanitha is the mother

This is how a white person behaves.

Different people get redpilled on race in different ways. I knew a girl who was some type of biologist, and it dawned on her that blacks/browns are an invasive species in white countries.

NIGGER HATE THREAD

Fuck off with that shitty overplayed joke, I just live in a part of the country that is 96% white. I've only met a handful of black people in my life and have little to base my opinions although I have moved into the city and just riding a bus here I understand a lot more why people aren't to keen on negro chaps in large congregations.

Downvoted.

>jesus christ why do blacks give their kids retard names

That was the sound of all the snail's water content violently evacuating its body due to osmosis. You sadistic fuck.

All fucking niggers must fucking hang...

Once, when I was younger I accidentally stepped on a mouse in the dark. Crushed its spine/ribs most likely, it was gasping, unable to move and I had to smash its head in, It was horrific.
My cat took it afterwards

He is
What the fuck? Does the fat woman even feel anything? It seems like she's just standing there waiting for him to finish kek

I don't know who to call bestiality on here.