>ASIO answers to British intelligence

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_meridian
erenow.com/modern/the-devils-chessboard-allen-dulles-the-cia/11.html
pastebin.com/HUnF7apq
bbc.co.uk/blogs/adamcurtis/entries/3662a707-0af9-3149-963f-47bea720b460
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mossad answers to no one, goy.

It was ((his)) plan to distract us all along!

They're catching on

OP lies. Please go about your thread, nothing to see here.

they look after rich people's investments, no secret about that

>Mossad answers to no one, goy.
Mossad is just a Germanic offshoot of MI6

Everyone know the CIA and the Mossad are married. Cia is the top dog, that were the world order happen. The real cia trains while the cia is in training

mossad answers to bibi

>not knowing that the Queen is the current Overlord of the reptilians

The Rothschilds, the international bankers, the world leaders, even the Bogdanoffs all bow to Liz.

>all bow to an inbred German lady

But less people are aware that the forerunner of the CIA, OSS was founded by British intelligence.

and they all answer to these people

>Look everywhere except at the evidence and those incriminated
Nice sources.

Wouldn't say founded, SOE trained up COI (OSS) and they worked together a lot.

what the FUCK are you implying user?

What does a broke nation steeped in national decline have to hold over the nations you just listed?

lol why do you think that is? Because the Rothschild's are English. We are the real Jews.

You are actually on to something. All 5 Eyes intelligence reports are written, Zulu Time (Greenwich Mean Time which is UK local time). So when US Army Analysts share actionable intelligence even with other American troops located in the same time zone the timeline of all reports in reported in local British Time.

Here's a possibility: they may do that as international time zones are all measured from the prime meridian, defined at, and running through, Greenwich in London...

Well, it's not looking good for the other countries then because we can't even stop Pakis raping our children.

The planet operates from Greenwhich Mean Time though, it's not just an Intelligence services thing. It's because we made a giant global empire and had to keep track of boats and whatever going to loads of territories all experiencing different times of day.

No one would be able to run airports and sea trading without BRITISH TIME.

I'm not closed to conspiracies but at least provide some sort of back up argument or description of how this is so.

Who's the qt?

Jews*
Fixed that for you.

US deep state: Hmmm, looks like I've got to do A, B, C, D, and E
UK deep state: I-I can do one of those things for you! P-Promise!
US: You sure?
UK: Y-Yes! I'll take care of E, and maybe in return you give me a little access to A, B, C and D?
US: Okay....

- the UK's deep state since WWII.

This thread is now about the Great things Britian has contributed to this world.

Yeah, froggies btfo

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_meridian

XD

>Pakistan's ISI answers to no one
>defeated both soviet union, U.S and Taliban in Afghanistan and Pakistan
>Ex army chief is now the Head of Leading a 39 country nato-like Islamic Military Alliance

Feelsgoodmang

All intel agencies are really one agency. British.

>ASIO having answers to anything

You're aware they're not allowed to carry guns anymore after they accidentally kidnapped a random hotel owner and then tried to arrest some police officers but got arrested themselves?

But yeah, it's interesting how all of these groups stem from British intelligence.

Also, what's it like in the East?

A lot of behavior you see in the E.U. and obviously in Germany seem straight out of the Stasi playbook.

Also This. Mossad have fucked over ASIO repeatedly in the past. Unit 8200 have spat in the face of the NSA multiple times too (and probably were responsible for that massive tools dump recently).

> british
>intelligence

Why does British intelligence not care about beardy men sexing little white girls?

>Be so incredible your satellites become even more powerful than you

Why shouldn't we be able to enjoy retirment having ignited civilisation in the world?

Hohoho. Where is the French USA? Where is the French Australia? Why even bother drawing a meridian tbqh.

because they are cucks

Choudry was a honeypot

His rationalization probably stems from the fact that British intelligence lead the Western world up until WW2.

After that it was U.S. intelligence, and the U.S. intelligence services were trained by the British. Hence the the "special relationship". Again, mostly because those that set up the U.S. intelligence systems were old money East Coast WASPs who were linked by blood and immediate family to the same British elite social circles that British intelligence were drawn from.

Now we're all part of the Five Eyes, and Israel sort of skulks around the corners as the U.S.'s special little friend who the rest of us don't play with.

Unironically pan-european Jewish families were essential to pre-WW2 intelligence for the British. Obviously less effective under Nazi Germany.

Tommy Robinson claims MET came to him and told him that if he co-operated with them he would be given free reign to stage protests and rallies, and that they would stop harassing him.

Given the long leash Choudary had, I'm sure he took that deal.

Although, if that's true, how do you explain Lee Rigby?

One dead soldier is a small price to play for the info-feed?

where do I start reading on MI6? real life spy stories are great desu

>why do MI5 not prosecute their own assets

You are Saudi Arabia bitch
ISI and your gov it's full of taliban
You've been hit by US drones, a looot, meanwhile your gov was cucked

this. beady eyed dogs

tell me more pakistanon

>Open book
>Dick met Harry at MI6
>Dick and Harry were both sodomites
>Dick and Harry both spent their spare time hanging out with other sodomites
>They used to play fingercuffs with Yuri, a handsome young Russian

>For some reason every secret Dick and Harry kept for Queen and Country ended up in Russian hands

>The end

>>thinking the CIA answers to anyone

yes, remember when your massive influence helped that AQ pet you had

what's in the middle?

a portal

Feels good man

the pitch

whats under the pitch?

moar

As a former US army intel analyst I can tell you that you're wrong. Having said that though, the UK is extremely competent in their intelligence. Probably 2nd best in the world behind USA. Russia, Israel, France, Pakistan, and China are next on the list.

British Human Intelligence Collectors trained early American intelligence operatives, but USA leads the fight now because of our technological advancements. Our Cyber, Signals and Geo-spatial intelligence have rendered Human intelligence almost meaningless.

Well, I understand you think I'm wrong. That's because of compartmentalization.

tell more about the families?

Read about the dulles brothers for starts
erenow.com/modern/the-devils-chessboard-allen-dulles-the-cia/11.html

>"The page you are looking for no longer exists. Perhaps you can return back to the site’s homepage and see if you can find what you are looking for.

Screenshots please. Every link is forbidden for me to access

kek
delet this

Here you go user
pastebin.com/HUnF7apq

Thanks dude

But then - in the midst of all these weirdos - a dissenting voice emerged.
James Rusbridger had been a spy back in the 50s and 60s - and he now wrote a book called The Intelligence Game arguing that all this was rubbish - and that all the journalists had been conned by a crazy gang of right-wing nutters in MI5.
Rusbridger said that the newspapers and TV were being used to promote the obsessive belief of MI5 officers that their failure to do anything worthwhile for a quarter of a century was the consequence of there being a Russian spy in MI5.
They couldn't face the fact that they were completely useless and incompetent.
At last a voice of sanity.
But unfortunately James Rusbridger was then found dead in his garden shed - apparently the victim of an auto-erotic game that had gone wrong. He was naked apart from a rubber coat and a gas mask - and his feet and legs were attached to the wall by a complicated system of pulleys.
bbc.co.uk/blogs/adamcurtis/entries/3662a707-0af9-3149-963f-47bea720b460