Reminder that the Seth Rich conspiracy has been debunked

Reminder that the Seth Rich conspiracy has been debunked.

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/348993805/Dead-Men-Tell-Tales
youtube.com/watch?v=MIOjMqlXAUk
youtube.com/watch?v=xvLMtZg5HAA
youtu.be/njhv9My2tls
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Seth_Rich#Death_and_aftermath
washingtonpost.com/pr/wp/2017/02/23/john-podesta-joins-the-washington-post-as-a-contributing-columnist
myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/crime/article89158707.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums is retarted tho so they'll keep there tin foil hats on

Sage

>Rich family
>Brad Bauman

Pick one shlomo

>Brad Bauman

Literally who?

Fuck off shill

Sage goes in all fields

Reminder that whatever comes from the "family" is actually coming from their DNC-appointed crisis PR spokesperson Brad Bauman.

Required reading:

scribd.com/document/348993805/Dead-Men-Tell-Tales

he owns the basement sex dungeon in which Seth Rich's parents are currently locked.

I don't believe the family.

The DNC crisis management firm, The Pastorum Group, is making unauthorized statements "on behalf of the Rich family". Brad Bauman is the person who is doing this.

Here's what the parents really said: youtube.com/watch?v=MIOjMqlXAUk

>Washington Post debunks Seth Rich "conspiracy theory"

>The same paper that is peddling fake news regarding the Russian Hacker conspiracy theory

>The same paper that has hired the DNC propagandist whose email account was central to the entire scandal

Kek.

I forgot

>Washington Post is making statements on behalf of the family without their permission that don't represent what the family said at all

>Not suspicious at all

Kek.

Also the headline "family fighting back" makes no sense at all.

The same paper which John Podesta literally just joined as a columnist 3 months ago.

Nothing suss goyim.

>(((washingtoncompost)))
fake news

Seth Rich wasnt the leaker. Fucking normie was so clueless based on his reddit post history

We are winning this war with (((MSM)))
They have to double and triple down
Their dynasty is in dire straits and they know it
It is all or nothing now
Keep fighting!

the chemical attack was a hoax, it was a false flag.

His death was a message to discourage other leakers or the original leaker. He probs wasn't the leaker but looked like it to the dnc..with the reddit post and shit.

If you don't know who that is, you shouldn't be making these threads you ape

Isn't this his family thanking everyone for trying to find out who killed him?

Seth will be forgoten literally never.

I don't even care if it's real or not. I'm not crying my eyes out over an anti-white Jew.

Where is Eric Braverman?

When WaPo comes out to debunk something, it should rise alarm bells.

Must. Find. The. Truth.

These fucking jews are getting crafty. Trump is in fact a fucking kike,

Shill harder, shill.

WaPo can't debunk shit, the "family" they're citing is just a spokeman working for the DNC that "represents" the family. Look it up for ten seconds and see I'm right.

Think about it: why the fuck would they hire a PI if they wanted people to stop?

And finally, a REAL statement from the family:

Who killed Monica Peterson? What are the awan niggers up to? How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? The world may never know

Isn't it strange how all the the supposed claims of the parents wanting us to end the investigation actually come from Bauman, who is literally a "DNC Crisis Consultant"?

So who killed him?
Or, has that been debunked too?

youtu.be/njhv9My2tls

Not a shill. I want the research to continue.

But this video is OLD from the early days of the kickstarter campaign. So don't peddle it as something new, or we'll look stupid.

It's still relevant. The fact that they still thanked people for investigating shows that they wanted to find who did it.

Them coming out and saying stop is likely because they're being told to say that under threat of being vanned.

Hey idiot.

The more you talk about something the more other people are intrested.

If you truly thought it was debunked you wouldn't even bring it up.

But just for your reference, it hasn't been debunked.

>find the 2 that killed him

I thought Seth was killed by 1 guy?

>debunked
>murderer not found
pick one

That's the fucking point of these threads you god damn fucking braindead sack of shit tripfag

sources please.

Soon...

Well, than,

-why doesnt the family find the murderer? Even if its "just a robber"?

-why did Wikileaks put out 20k for information of the murderer of "john Doe" one in thausend murdervictims in the US.

-why did Assange made a comment on a 27 year old dnc staffer shot in the back in Washington DC, regarding the dangers of Leaking?

Waiting for the "debunking"...

correction:
-Why doesnt the family want to find the murderer?

Wapo is unironically a CIA paper, they don't even try to hide it

Tell that to Newt Gingrich an hour ago before he laid out the whole story on international television minutes before Trump's historic Saudi speech.

Remember, you go down too.

Someone post the video his parents released that shits all over this.

Podesta has ties within the DC Police.

Washington Post is owned by Bezos who also owns Amazon, the CIA has huge contracts with Amazon and pays them boat loads of money. So yeah.

Might be, but its not that important yet. There is the saying that over 7 people everybody is related to everybody. Add the D.C. microcosmos to this and everybody knows everybody somehow within much fewer steps of relationships. Its nothing special that a big DNC guy (Podesta) knew, married, somebody in the DC police force, because D.C. is a democratic stronghold.

not just some ranom person in metro police dept, but on the chair comitee/whatever that is called. its high up as fuck

>WAPO
they don't even try anymore

Source pls?

Secretaries are not secretaries
And in the dust gold dust
Justice beats in the hearts
of the forgotten.
SAJ

S-ETH RICH

A-MY DACEY

J-OSH URETSKY

>stop trying to solve my family member's unsolved murder.

seems legit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Seth_Rich#Death_and_aftermath
>entire wiki article is about the mean old conservative conspiracy theories, nothing about the search for the killer.

really makes you think.

>Sage goes in all fields

>announcing sage and naming yourself sage to let everyone know you don't want your post to bump the thread even though you're begging for replies

do you even know how this shit works

who killed seth rich?

person of interest

So brad "the boyfucker" Baumann is yelling "OY VEY THERES NOTHING TO SEE GOYIM! CEASE! DESIST! NOW!"

All that tells me is that we're on something and we need to keep digging and spreading until Brad "The boy-butt-fancier" Baumann kills his fucking jewish ass self.

Actually she refers to finding his murderer (ie whichever DNC bitch put the hit on him) and the two men that killed him (ie the hired assassins).

>debunked
BULLSHIT
We are just getting started.
Seth Rich got mention on FOX this morning by Gingrich.

No doubt the WaPo is a propaganda rag used to push an agenda. I don't think it's related to the CIA. I think it's just Bezos. He wants/needs political influence to expand Amazons operations around the globe and to get clearance for such things as using his fucking drones to cut down on shipping costs. Next time the dems are in power, we'll see him get his drone licenses.

Bezos wants to be the world's first trillionaire. He's a bald, ugly manlet with a micro-penis. This is the only thing he's got, and nothing will stop him.

washingtonpost.com/pr/wp/2017/02/23/john-podesta-joins-the-washington-post-as-a-contributing-columnist

>on going investigation
>debunked

myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/crime/article89158707.html

His name was Seth Rich and he was killed by Hillary's command.

That's what you mean to say, right?

Who is this nigger?

HRC killed seth rich to show Bernie sanders his options were endorse HRC or die mysteriously.

1 day after Seth rich's death, BS endorsed HRC.

this "non-story" seems important enough for them to keep telling us its a non-story. the media doth protest too much

Sage

>Be OP
>Shills for murderers on Sup Forums

KYS

>bauman
Sup Forums is literally never wrong

found the newfag

I really hope he is for real

I think the most sickening part of all this is that Brad "The boy's booty buffer" Baumann's job isn't to find justice or truly represent the family, but to make sure the DNC is never implicated no matter what and make sure that Seth Rich's murder is either never solved, or "solved" in such a way that a patsy takes the fall and no DNC people are harmed.

Can you even imagine the blood boiling rage of finding out that your "appointed representative" is there to keep an eye on you and backstab you when possible?

>family that doesn't know who killed their son can decide what is debunked or not.
Nothing has been debunked, only not proven. Honestly it's disgusting for parents to not even be willing to entertain certain theories about how their son died. They accuse others of politicizing their son's death, but denying even a possibility is also politicizing.

OP confirmed retard. Leave him some options

It's likely this was said under duress or is the action of brad baumann, not the family.

The A.G.'s office released the suspect's identities along with their alleged roles:

Leaders
Tyja Evans, 39, of Watchung, N.J.
Ibn Jones, 37, of Newark, N.J.
Eddie Craig, 36, of Beverly, N.J.

Shippers and High-Level Fences
Peter Cleland, 32, of East Orange, N.J.
Sowah Anan, 31, of Elizabeth, N.J.
Manuel Oliveres, 44, of Jersey City, N.J.
Adama Fofana, 53, of the Bronx, N.Y.
Alpha Jalloh, 26, of New York, N.Y.

Higher-Level Fence and Retagger of Vehicles
Panel Dalce, 43, of South Orange, N.J.

Street-Level Fences
Frazier Gibson, 29, of East Orange, N.J.
Eric Aikens, 40, of Newark, N.J.
Lavell Burnett, 38, of Newark, N.J.
Damion Mikell, 32, of Newark, N.J.

Carjackers, Car Thieves and/or Wheel Men
Nasir Turner, 36, of Newark, N.J.
Derrick Moore, 36, of Keansburg, N.J.
Kenneth Daniels, 29, of Newark, N.J.
Tyree Johnson, 22, of Newark, N.J.
Donnel Carroll, 28, of Newark, N.J.
Khalil Culbreath, 38, of Newark, N.J.
Terrence Wilson, 39, of Newark, N.J.
Marquis Price, 32, of Newark, N.J.

newfag

It hasn't been "debunked". No one knows who the DNC leaker(s) were and Wikileaks won't say.

There just is no evidence either way. But there might be some later. Find the leaker but at your own peril.

Did we ever debunk the "screenplay sent to podesta was really the plan to murder Scalia" thing? That shit was interesting.

Hey when you insult someone please be sure you know how to spell the word RETARDED