Don't have kids goyim. Life is much more fulfilling when you just work and die

>Don't have kids goyim. Life is much more fulfilling when you just work and die.

Is there anything more corrosive and jewish this? Why are white's so gullible?

But I have to march in the streets with Dicky Spencer and my trap girlfriend to support Eurasian National (((Bolshevism)))!

I have no time for kids, just anime pillows

>Not realizing by having kids you redpill yourself on life itself AND become much more happier
seriously goyim

Have you seen kids these days? Murica deserves the coming decline.

>250 year reset is coming

I want to have kids and preserve the white race but women literally aren't worth breeding anymore. Our society has failed. There's no point in fretting about it and being miserable anymore, the best we can do is attempt to enjoy what little there is to enjoy about life as we watch the ship sink.

>sacrifice yourself for the good of others
t. ultimate cuck jew servant

Have you seen the MGTOW crowd though?
Thank fuck they're voluntarily sterilising themselves.

This

I love children but i cant stand (((women)))

yes goyim, have kids, take loans from me to make their lifes managable, also, you will definitely need to breed a lot of them so my jewish friends will teach them to serve the jew

^This. It's not really a problem because it only attracts people who were never going to have sex to begin with so they can feel like they're the ones making the decision. I don't think this one is a jewish conspiracy, it's just classic sour grapes.

It attracts people who are intelligent and have already dealt with women.

Since I´m MGTOW women like me a lot more because i just don´t give a fuck.
I do whatever I think is right, and don´t bend over backwards for some pussy.
That is what it is about.
When a women who i like will take me as i am without trying to turn me into her slave i will be perfectly fine with it.
But until that happends i just care about being the best me for me, so i will find the women who will appreciate the me that i appreciate and not some cheap imitation of "what women could like"

Worst part is most of them could easily change their situation by improving social skills, getting fit, etc, but just completely shut themselves off from it instead.

that is maybe 10 to 20 percent of mgtow. Most of them are the definition of a beta omega males fat no jobs losers who are mad that women don't want them. Have you seen most of these dudes? Most of them couldn't get a ugly fat girl.

The kikes want stupid slaves. Without slaves kikes will die.
This is simply a kike's try at reverse psychology.
Not falling for it.

Gas yourself

So just let whites die out? Whos side are you on Hans?

>illegally invading
>illegally
>invading
nice meme
plus the germanic tribes didnt ruin rome
they brought it on themeselves

MGTOW are mostly fat beta losers that wouldn't have relationships anyway.
They are the male counterpart to third wave feminism. Just be happy that these losers along with feminists are being eradicated from the gene pool.

>Since I´m MGTOW women like me a lot more because i just don´t give a fuck.

If you really didn't give a fuck, you wouldn't have joined a movement made for the biggest losers in Western society.

Every time a mgtow has a face reveal its hilarious. Always and obese guy or a skinny dude with fucked up facial features. Not saying all mgtow are like this but a good majority are

Invasions are not illegal? So moving an army across defined borders without permission is legal right? lol a lot of things killed Rome but Germans did contribute to the fall

Can't have kids fall for Jewish propaganda if you don't have any kids. *wink wink*