Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and most of its users are Christian

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and most of its users are Christian.

No, Sup Forums is full of hell bound degenerates.

I follow the Bahai faith.

Its still not as bad as Sup Forums

Couldn't care less about Sand Dune Storys 2: The Bible

You post a lot like shills (((Christian))). A lot like Communists.

Daily reminder:

Sup Forums is a Pagan board (as in Philosophy and Science and Virtue and Traditions of our ancestors)

Fapping to green anime girls and following a kike on a stick is exactly what god revision 543 intended life to revolve around.

*tips kippa*

I'm a Christian but due to my political views i'm tolerant towards diffrent faiths. Cannot christians and pagans cooperate against atheism and islam ?

Gotta love psalms! If you think your a shitty parent just read your child that, and then just relax and let the bible do the work for you.

what are your views on agnosticism ?

When I die, I'll spit in the face of Jesus.

Yea, atheist scum need to leave.

>>/x/

Wow a brit pet with personal opinions.. or were you trained to write it like that you white slave

Go to church.

Why should I believe in a God?

Because he loves you, Irish bro.

Well. Politically i'm right-wing but on religion, as long as you respect my religion i will respect your.

Unironically go to you fucking nerd.
I tried going onto /x/ once but they just talk wishy washy airy crap all the time it's hard following their lines of vaguely connected reasoning, I wouldn't be surprised if most of them are tripping balls. It genuinely reminds me of how the christkooks talk here in the /ca/ generals.

Daily reminder that if TurboJesus were to come down now and start the Battle of Armageddon, He would get nuked in minutes if not seconds.

# How though? He hasn't done a thing for me if he is real besides let muslims and niggers in

>If I reapeat a lie enough times, maybe it will become true!

ask not what god can do for you
but what you can do for god

Amen

Let me ask you something, Irish bro. Are you a communist?

he is from Donegal and a antifa fag

Do you believe every right-wingers is a Christian ? I think that atheists and religious are arrogant cunts and that the question of the existence of god is a waste of time. What now ? Note that I didn't insult your religion.

Rev.2 God hates Nicolatians; but likes people who also hate them.

The Nicos left that one Latin, so you can't even Google it. It's the Priestcraft , church commies, man-whores from the man-brothel, cucks - Nicolas wife had many husbands. Also, Gaia ones are the climate cucks. Note the Hidden Manna and Fake Jews of Rev 2. "Daughter of a Priest shall never be a whore" - she can see it! Otherwise, verse would be redundant?

Witchcraft = Rebellion 1 Sam 15.25
* Not magic
* Childish liars
* In the church
* Dominate the priests
* Sinful to NOT kill them

*** Also, every single christian has rejected this message, so fuck all of you Hindu heretic mofos, time to die, you rebellious church niggers, you proud assholes, you animals!

Dunno. But some atheists and religious can be really nasty i agree.

I got really drunk last night and phoned my whole family trying to convert them.

>neon signs inside a cathedral

Kek

This, I didn't know anything about "atheists" before using Sup Forums but now I fucking haaaaaaate these idiot

1) it's quite obvious there is a creator
2) if we were created then why were we created, and what is the will we should accomplish here

Are you Buddist ?

Yes

Do ya believe in reincarnation n' shit ? How many reincarnation times works ?

I don't know how many times or if even will, but I know that to happiness we must accept our pain and act in a correct way, and overcome the temptations

I wish that were true.
Only a select few can truly be slaves to good and not to sin. For those who are slaves to sin I can only pray and hope that they leave such a regretful life.
In the mean time, I'm reaping the endless benefits of being a slave to good and to God.
> mfw soon to be Math major
> mfw soon to reach 1/2/3/4
> mfw women find me more attractive
> mfw best choice I've ever made

Thats good. Also nice 69