Brit/pol/: Don't reply to tripfags edition

THIS.
If you want to reply to someone check the green text in the top left of their post. If it does not say Anonymous then DO NOT REPLY. The green text if not Anonymous means the poster is a "Tripfag" or "Namefag" Both mean the same thing and say that the postor is saying please look at me, I crave for attention. This is typically associated with SJWs and Reddit users. Remember Brit/pol is an Anonymous board for a good reason. These narcissistic wannabe e-celebs should go back from whence they came and only (You) keep them alive by replying to them. Stop It.

>2 days left to register to vote
gov.uk/register-to-vote

>One in four Labour voters back a split if party loses election
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/20/exclusive-telegraph-orb-poll-one-four-labour-voters-back-split/

>Lord Sugar says he will vote for Tories in the General Election
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4525058/Lord-Sugar-says-vote-Theresa-May.html

>Cigarettes sold in plain green packs under new rules
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39984887

>Corbyn restates commitment to Trident after Thornberry casts it into doubt
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/20/jeremy-corbyn-labour-trident-emily-thornberry-remarks

>Indian UKIP candidate suspended for racist tweets
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/20/ukip-candidate-suspended-for-sending-racist-tweets

>Pippa Middleton marries James Matthews
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/may/20/pippa-middleton-marries-james-matthews

>Conservative and Unionist Party Manifesto:
conservatives.com/manifesto

>Labour Party Manifesto:
labour.org.uk/index.php/manifesto2017

>Liberal Democrat Manifesto:
libdems.org.uk/manifesto

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eumshSQp1p4
youtube.com/watch?v=pBhnsFAhGx4
pointerpointer.com/
you.regettingold.com/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-39991378
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-39985434
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-39990604
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-39985406
youtube.com/watch?v=KNPzlFivd3M
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GVYpM3RTCII
strawpoll.me/13011892/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anyone got the Corbyn meme where he's holding a can of Special Brew in each hand with communist flags in the background?

Germany calling, Germany calling...

Sweet edition name.

cum in mum

I'll be so glad when this election is over

Lovely job matey

How fast can Brit/pol/ wididdiddididididididididididididididididididid?

youtube.com/watch?v=pBhnsFAhGx4

I found two great websites lads

pointerpointer.com/

you.regettingold.com/

Gentlemen, how do we fix the North?

>50 seconds in
>muh nazis

scot here

I desperately wish for white genocide on the Scottish people

The true subhumans are the natives
The politest and nicest people the non-whites and non Scottish residents

Scotland needs to be erased. I hate our accents, I hate our people, I hate that the arrogant Scottish white trash haven't been hit with the full force of immigration yet

I want to see Muslims creating no go zones and taking away areas that once belonged to white scots

I want to see neds lose gang wars to blacks

I want to see Scottish youths made a minority in their schools

They need to be stopped

Have to move & furnish a flat in Cambridge this week lads. Just realised there is no Ikea anywhere nearby.

Advice? Might just hit the one in Milton Keynes I guess but that's a long trip.

The Tories lead keeps slipping.
Is there really a Labour SURGE or is this just another example of tory underestimation and labour overestimation?

You need to somehow fix the culture of gibs.

It would be impossible for him to hold one of the cans that way. Back to photoshop for beginners, laddie.

...Anonymous (ID: SxBXcTQz)
05/21/17(Sun)14:33:59 No.126436149
#
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-39991378

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-39985434

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-39990604

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-39985406

ALL WHITE

SCOTS ARE SUBHUMAN SCUM

BLACKS ARE MORE CIVILISED

What's sad is that if this dude did this shit at a club it would go fucking mental.

From Lizst, Beethoven, Handel and Mozart to this shit. Fuck me.

>Hurrr muh nazis did it therefore it's evil

Germany is a lost cause.

I will leave the UK because the society is becoming more and more cancerous every year. A culture built on division, binge drinking, poor attitudes towards women, lack of social cohesion, violence and everything became more about money, than people.

The UK has become a country where so many people don't even know their neighbours, or rarely see family members who live further away. If you have divided families and local communities, how can you have a cohesive community or society as a whole?

The Americanisation of the UK is one of the worst things that has ever happened to it. Violence has become ingrained in the culture (fortunately we have restrictions on guns), getting drunk and acting like an idiot became glorified as neanderthal savages take pride in falling over in the middle of the road and pissing wherever, there's a massive drug epidemic at all levels of society as people feel more detached and seek an escape route. All of this is leading to a complete moral decay of society at it's foundation.

On top of that, the UK now has it's own major gang problems that are of the type that bleed into society. Before you had gangs, but they were more about organised crime like the mafia and tried to keep themselves to themselves. Now, you have gangs that have no problem sending a youth into a London nightclub to stick a blade repeatedly into someone over a dispute that happened. This is not normal. These are all symptoms of a broken and corrupt society.

The traditional way of life has been utterly demonised and destroyed in the name of rampant progressivism to appease certain demographics and win votes. You can still value tradition and intertwine progressive ways just as we did many years ago when we gave women the vote, we legalised homosexuality, but that doesn't mean we have to shift completely the other way to become a regressive and immoral shithole.

Will he reprise his role as foreign secretary?

wait til later on when he says Islamisation isn't happening despite "the numbers of Muslims increasing"

>tory underestimation
Shy Tory factor is not a thing in this election because their manifesto is so left-wing at this point there is no more stigma associated with voting conservative.
The polls this time are probably the most accurate in a long time. The super majority will not happen. Yes Theresa May will win, but not by a landslide.

Let's look at other points of moral decay in British society:

>The lack of respect for people (rude, swearing, abuse, vulgarity, over-sexualisation, etc.)
>The dismissing of responsibility and accountability for one's own actions
>The rise of misandry and misogyny within society
>The destruction of relationships due to electronic device addiction
>The constant need for acceptance and validation online
>The justification and normalisation of things that are unhealthy
>The idolising of celebrities in popular culture
>The victimhood mentality that appears to becoming more prominent

Call me old fashioned, but I'm actually a male in my mid 20s. I just truly believe I've grew up in times of moral decay.

I would rather a return to the traditional way of life where men had more respect for women, people actually worked towards long lasting relationships rather than being glued to their electronic devices, education is respected and expanding your vocabulary is put on a higher pedestal than vulgarity and trying to be a lad, men and women pulled together as a strong family unit to provide for their children and other relatives, people strived to be healthy and didn't just openly accept being fat and letting themselves go, fathers stuck around to provide for their children, instead of leaving their children with no male role model and only rappers and other celebrities to look up to, and people owned up to their mistakes instead of blaming others whenever they encountered something difficult or failure.

You can still embrace a more traditional and respectful way of life, whilst incorporating more progressive ways, without resorting to outright immorality, degeneracy and vulgarity. We've gone from one extreme to the other. It's absurd and abhorrent.

I didn't make it famalam

I hope not

>fortunately we have restrictions on guns
stopped reading here, cuck.

Oswald should have won

>youtube.com/watch?v=KNPzlFivd3M

And yet all I see in the media is muh nasty party and muh evil May cutting bennies.

Why the fuck would anyone play Notts County and not the superior Nottingham team?

Then you have arguably the biggest problem of them all, addiction.

The main problem is that children are not being brought up to cope in a rapidly changing world that is tough, ruthless and demanding. Children are being given participation trophies, told they're special, enabled all the way through their lives, and parents often give in to make their lives easier. However, this often leads to young adolescents that need to seek a way out, or a method of comfort.
In order to escape reality, or seek comfort, children, adolescents and young adults, are turning to any of the below:

>Alcohol
>Drugs
>Video games
>Food (sugars)
>Smoking
>Social media

It's a way of release but it's all unhealthy. Some retreat to a life of solitude and live behind a screen playing video games which is unhealthy and does contribute to rising obesity levels, as does eating food full of sugars through comfort eating. The situation is even worse when you consider a lot of people will do multiple of the above all to get that release of dopamine.

I believe the current generation is going to be worse off because of the dependency on technology within our societies. When you rely on the above for happiness, only to find its superficial, you are going to become deflated. You are going to become even more deflated when this apparently thriving online society rejects you, and you're deemed an outcast in this world, when you already feel like one in the real world.

What if someone called me a "Paprikanigger" and I just went with it?

>And yet all I see in the media is muh nasty party and muh evil May cutting bennies.
hmmm I don't know what you're on about, the media is shilling hard for Theresa may, even right-leaning newspapers praised her gibsmedat manifesto

>fortunately we have restrictions on guns
Justify why not being able to own a gun is a good thing for your average, law abiding citizen

STOP DEFENDING SCOTLAND BY IGNORING MY POSTS YOU SCOTCUKS

No idea lad.
t. student here

Is this pasta?

This is also contributing to the rise in suicides because the above is not leading to long-term happiness, only releases of dopamine and minimal amounts of pleasure infliction. This pleasure needs to continuously be topped up, which requires dependency and increased amounts depending upon how tolerant you become. Once tolerant of one form of addiction and you no longer obtain pleasure from it, you might try something else, which only increases the problem.

The result is you have mentally fragile people that don't know how to cope reliant on substances and devices for their pleasure. Soon enough, if not controlled, that pleasure runs out due to tolerance and the end result could go either one of two ways; the person commits suicide as they don't see any light at the end of the tunnel, or the person goes through their entire existence unhappy due to never understanding what true happiness is.

I believe that under Corbyn we may very well be less well off in the pocket but that is a small price to pay if our families and society as a whole are mended.

I didn't really realise this until I moved abroad. The UK is a bubble in itself that you're trapped in when you live there but when you move abroad and take an external view, it becomes much clearer.

But has he ever mc'd in Tesco?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GVYpM3RTCII

>he believes addiction is real

Anonymongs everyone.

>Lbgtiqa+ (the plus don't be silent)

Since the general consensus in the general has been murky these last few days, it's time for a:
BRIT/POL/ OFFICAL POLL
strawpoll.me/13011892/
>BRIT/POL/ OFFICAL POLL
strawpoll.me/13011892/
BRIT/POL/ OFFICAL POLL
strawpoll.me/13011892/

>there is no more stigma associated with voting conservative.
They're still le ebil fascists to most normies. Shy tory factor is massive, especially with under 25s.

What are you on about lad?

They are polling at 35% now...

That bald cuck screeching was doing my head in so I had to close the vid. Awful stuff. Also that German media guy refusing to make a single coherent argument

>muh propaganda
>muh right wing populism

>Alcohol
A good thing.
>Drugs
A bad thing, except weed.
>Video games
A retarded thing.
>Food (sugars)
A fat thing.
>Smoking
A neutral thing.
>Social media
Yet another way of communicating.

>except weed

You ignored this

Nice biased poll, mong.

Who has?

>Tories have managed to botch a sure win and handed the win to a Labour minority

Britain is beyond saving isn't it chaps? I'm so blackpilled as a youth that I don't think there is a future for youngsters like me in this country, as Peter Hitchens says. This next election pretty much sums up the state of our nation. What's the fucking point anymore?

It's a shame his character in always sunny didn't become the man

Not happening. The labour vote is incredibly soft according to most polls, the undecideds will reach the ballot box and think of corbyn/abbot/thornberry and vote tory.

Kek if you actually believe this, you're as bad as /r/ukpolitics who think there is going to be a shy Labour vote because they are the non-mainstream party now, give me a break.

In a lot of places if you even hint at having sympathy for the Tories the scum will come down on you like flys on shit.

Ah, yeah I'm completely in favour of rebuilding Hadrian's wall

Take the white pill lad, nihilism doesn't need to be depressing. Go snort coke out of a whores arsehole

If it's any consolation there's no future anywhere. Shit is just as fucked down here, our leaders have collectively, since WW2, driven us into a brick wall.
At this point my goal in life is to scrape enough money together to retire early and run off into isolation with my gf.

Give me more to watch seats so far I have:

Bishop Auckland
West Bromwich East
Hartlepool
Darlington
Middlesbrough South and East Cleveland
Sedgefield
Birmingham Edgbaston
Norwich South
Edinburgh South (SNP tears when Labour hold the seat)
Gordon
Moray
Boston and Skegness
Birmingham Yardley (Jess Phillips)
The Rhondda (Chris Bryant)

Gumtree and a big van mate

Fucking labour

The Tories are still leading by almost 16 points on average

>Some brackets is going to make an anonymous user with no accountability and no consequence change their vote
I even put Mebyon Kenrow in there

Jess Phillips will keep her seat.
Also look for Bristol South, Exeter, Hove

That's one poll, electoral calculus is based on averages of several polls.

Just give up m8.
Baby boomers are beyond mad at Theresa May, they won't be as keen on getting out to vote this time.
Meanwhile all the pakis and niggers will vote for Corbyn.

One poll, probably an outlier.

Fox hunting is cruel and unusual. The fox is a natural predator of rodents. It's a disgrace how rich entitled people think they can behave with wildlife.

I sometimes feel a glimmer of hope and optimism, but it never lasts

I thought it was looking like the Tories would take Edinburgh South from Labour

Complete opposite, a shortening of the gap means that the baby boomers will be more likely to go out and vote because of the fear of Labour getting in, it's all going to plan.

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

I'm voting UKIP

Absolutely degenerate
This is the end of the road for the West isn't it? I don't think I've fully come to terms with it yet. I just want it to end here and now, I'm sick of this shit. The waiting, the insufferable waiting. I think I'm going to do what you're doing and buy myself a somewhat cheap plot of land in the ass end of nowhere and just live the rest of my days out there.

Nottingham South is an outside shot for the Tories but mental tears if they win it

You make many good and truthful points, user. If you are serious about leaving, consider that several countries have similar or worse problems, so choose wisely. Also, never speak to Tripfags.

Where is labour picking up this support from? Fucking UKIP?

This.

Hove is going Conservative for sure, the South East will be 100% Conservative, except that one place that shall not be named.

Should have published a manifesto that wasn't dogshit

Oh wait no I'm not.No ukip candidate. Local tory candidate is a jew and the labour candidate is literally named Rasheed

From the undecided probably.

>having morals in a morally devoid society

Enjoy your handicap mong

The Tories introducing a stealth tax on old people, the people who vote for them, was a bad idead apparently.

We all get that feeling. Something crops up that gives us hope only to find out that it's all futile and in the end, hopeless. This is the end of the road, the end of everything.

>Not racking lines on her forehead as your balls deep in her
>Not destroying a 0.5g line just as you climax

They already had the lead to be able to introduce some "radical" proposals such as pensioner reform. They can lose a few marginals for the money that they will save.

Do it, Spengler was right, our time has come. Unfortunately unlike other powers throughout history we have irreparably destroyed our countries, there will be no renaissance in a few hundred years, we're done forever.

In the long term things might get better, but they'll get worse first

DELET THIS

So the POLLS TIGHTENING is all a media meme?

After the gaps that Brexit and Trump closed this is almost meaningless.

>UKIP

You're gonna pick a party that is in fucking shambles with no leadership?
Has no plan?

UKIP 3%... Ugh...

People like you helped to destroy our society. Forgive me for maintaining morals in a decadent society. If nobody else wants to live virtuously then so be it, I'll live that life myself.