Give any objective criteria against niggers that asians couldn't use against whites

Give any objective criteria against niggers that asians couldn't use against whites
>IQ
Nope
>crime stats
Nope
>individual success
Nope

I said objective.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Japanese_War
academic.oup.com/jcem/article-lookup/doi/10.1210/jc.2007-0028#sthash.upN1JM1J.dpuf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Historical relevance

physical capablities e.g. strength, speed

>speed
>against niggers
I challenge strength as well as way less niggers are into powerlifting and have the means for a professional career therein. Things like test levels and muscle mass they exceed whites

Of course it's a german

more creative and we make better societies

Whites do not pollute Asia and are smart enough to have advanced and functioning societies both by themselves and in mixed form with Asians.

Blacks just ruin everything because they are borderline retarded.

There is a threshold. Blacks do not cross it.

Radioactive mutated genes

The point is the differences.

"White supremacy" are Jew words to malign it's true meaning "white difference"

The point is that the races are different...

No argument misunderstands the fundamental concept. I give you an F and award you zero points

false. weightlifting/powerlifting is one of the easiest sports to do well in if you're poor. lift fucking stones or boulders or cars. hell in powerlifting comps they pull cars and throw logs.

cultural, scientific and militaristic achievements. I don't see how they can talk shit and take pride in a slightly larger cranial capacity as long their contributions to this world pale to those of white men.

We don't abandon the classic family structure that has continued to work for millenia

Japs win a surprising amount of medals at the Olympics but the other slant monkeys are pretty inferior except the few outliers of the billion+ chinks

Japanese objectively make us whites look like pale niggers and that's why we should never racemix with them. Being a pale nigger is fine as long as you don't go full nigger and deny it why yelling MUH SKIN COLOR AND MUH DICK

Only modern, Japs and Chinks are very relevant long term

More and more whites do. Black people are also not entirely to blame for the destruction of the black family unit. The same external pressures leading to it are facing more and more white people to a lesser extent.

>Whites do not pollute Asia
See: weebs and English teachers

>non powerlifters using lack of income as an excuse BTFO

Japanese honor and courage makes white people look like cowardly niggers

They don't just talk the talk, they stare death in the face and fight it till they're dead

Cultural hegemony.

ability to maintain civility regardless of population density

Only modern? They study Aristotle and Cicero in Chinese universities, learn to play Mozart and Vivaldi in Japanese conservatoires, etc. etc.

What's the difference in crime between Whites and Asians? Half a murder a year?

Hmm.

>black skin is objectively ugly
Can't really say the same of whites considering Asians, like everyone, find white skin beautiful.

>blacks have never created lasting societies
Again, can't say this of whites.

>black countries are complete garbage and waste every donation given to them
White countries are only now becoming shitty, and only because liberalism is causing them to self-suicide.

>blacks have contributed practically nothing to the world in regards to knowledge/no real meaningful technologies or scientific breakthroughs
Thanks whites for all the things you've created including the thing I'm typing on right now.

the fact that asians spent the whole of history building walls while we spent the whole of history building the world

I would argue, however, that much of what is contributing to this decline is the social acceptance of people who do it.
By being less critical on blacks on this issue, it becomes one of said factors that results in such behaviors from whites.

I'm not saying the entirety of it is on them, and I accept that there are other pressures, but that by allowing this to become normative- distinctly by reducing "socially acceptable" critique on the black man- it becomes one of the major factors that plays into black 'cultures' as a whole, causing this to recur amongst their major populations

completely wrong. asians have never ruled the world. even arabs have a richer history than asians if were talking long term

asians have very few contributions to the modern world

Creating a succesful civilization over the course of the recorded history.

Asians like whites and their culture. White tourists and businesses are encouraged. They generally trust and respect white people.

Asians dislikes blacks and black culture, much like everyone else in the world.

I'll add this: if I had to choose between living in a white nation or living in a black nation, I would choose the white nation every single time. If I had to choose between living in a white neighborhood or a black neighborhood, I would choose the white neighborhood every single time. There's a reason Asians flock to countries like America and Canada and Australia. There's a reason Asians love vacationing in Europe. There's a reason the same can't be said of black nations.

Why do Asians keep immigrating to white nations?

niggers suck dick
niggers and women have the brain size of a scrotum
niggers and women dont create only destroy the things white men built and create

I heard they wuz black doe so we gon have to agree to disagree

Funny how they will survive while whites will go extinct now

No country but America is even attempting a wall and we are failing at building it

>>IQ
>Nope
Hahahahaha

The 4-5 point difference between Asians and Whites is hardly comparable to the 15 point difference between Whites and American Blacks, and the 20 point difference between Whites and African Blacks.

15 points is an entire standard deviation. While 4-5 is within the margin of error for repeated tests for an individual.

>inb4 muh jews
Let me know when the ashkenazi kangs figure out how to turn Israel into a first world country.

They can't take care of their own cities. Don't say Asians can use this against whites when Asians have shittier cities than white cities. White cities with niggers and when whites leave their cities and niggers take them over is the problem

Because they're good places to live where you have an opportunity to succeed if you work and study hard.

Totally comparable to the negro menace...

There are a few people in the thread who missed OP's point. I think he was trying to say whites are to Asians as niggers are to whites. I disagree. Chunks/nips/gooks are the only Asians that are even comparable to whites, the rest are all shitskins. I would say our objective advantage even if there is an IQ difference is our idk innovation/discovery Almost all of the elements in a periodic table were discovered by whites, we discovered most of the world, and we have built the best societies. Proof is that they flock to our countries in droves, but I've never heard of the European equivalent of China town in Asian countries. Maybe it exists, but I doubt it's as ubuquitos as it is here. Still, I'm not really interested in arguing about who is better when the obviously inferior still roam around. Let's fight and kill each other after we purge the planet

>Asian
I will assume that you're speaking of Eastern Asian (China, Korea, Japan...)
>individual success
Asian individual success is a false pretense. There are 1.3 bilions people in China, 127 in Japan... Do you sincerely believe that Eastern Asians are all sucessful. Of course, the Asians that you meet in College are inclined to succeed but only because their families are wealthy. I won't call the random Asian who hold a Chinese restaurant in France successful. The median salary in China is not even 6000$ per year. The economy of Japan is way healthier but thanks to Murica. In fact, it's a known fact that Chinese boys tend to be overprotected and their life is pretty much given to them by their parents (inclunding women). On the IQ thing, I have no idea - considering it's impossible to have a objective study on this data -.

I agree on the crime stats but it's more a question of culture. White countries with no immigration are pretty much crime free though (Liechtenstein).

You should make your own countries great. You aren't even retards like the brown people. And don't ever make the mistake of ruining your ethnostate by filling it with other races.

Ubiquitous* I really butchered that word

if you think the jews arent coming for asia once they finish with us you're completely delusional

the jews have owned the chinese since the 28 Bolsheviks

globalism is just that, global

Asian have less inventions, have inferior states are manlets just like niggers and are not leaches on other peoples.

Nigger never built a great civilization.

Japs can't use that against whites

>IQ

Except for Korea and Japan, no Asian nation has higher IQ than any European country. On the contrary, IQ examination which is done in generally around the ages of 10-15 in which Japanese and Asian children have already been indocrinated into a system in which they are subject to 10-15 hours a day of sharpening their minds and still only having 1-2 points ahead of Western European nations or White Americans show that they are pretty much the same.

Although, Japanoids and Korean people do generally have 1-3% larger brains then whites and this might give them some advantage in intellect based fields but not that much. It's such a close physical margin that things generally gets decided by culture. And while on avarage Japan-Korea have 1-3 points higher IQs, genius percentage favors Western nations.

>China
faked exams
>crime stats

It's local people vs sucessful minority. It's the same in every country. White immigrants in Japan or Korea has lower crime stats than natives as well user.

>individual success

There is a reason that ''modernizing'' ones society and nation, reaching to contemprary standarts of industrial and technological process is called WESTERNIZATION. There has never been people who are more sucessful than Westerners.
Idelologically, technologically and ofcourse socially, Western nations had such breakthroughs that it's impossible for I, a Turkish guy to imagine my own society to reach the same degree of development as Western Nations. That's how much difference there is between Western and non-Western nations user. And Black Africans are literally newly uplifted species compared to Westerners when you compare them as societies.

You should give your own people more credit. Although your nation/s are experiencing social stagnation because of ''godlessness'' (Nietzsche's way, not HEATHENS!!! way), general lack of motives but I hope, for the sake of this world and it's civilized individuals that Western nations survive user.

Who fucking cares who's "supreme". I love my people and even if we were niggers i still would choose them over other peoples. Only fucking dumb newfags don't understand this.

Hail victory

Look at the culture we built. Chinks lying about their IQs does not change the reality. It is quite obvious that the west has far higher IQs. We totally blow them away in scientific and economic achievements. Lying about how smart they are does not change reality. Do you see millions of whites moving to Asia, to enjoy the prosperity created by those geniuses? Do you see hundreds of thousands of Europeans trying to get into those prestigious Asian colleges?

Niggers are weaker, but faster.

There are also more white geniuses than asian geniuses. Asians have a higher average IQ, but cluster towards their average, where as whites have larger standard deviations, where we are more likely than Asians to have a super genius or a retard.

it all starts to fall apart when it's asians coming to white countries along with niggers and other muds.

If that logic were to be believed it'd be us ruining all asian nations with our filthy barbarism.

Also on the crime rate, you have to know that Chinese people are famous for their extrem cowardness. Basically, if one guy is being beaten or stolen in the street nobody will intervene in fear of the reprisals. That's why people don't get killed in China. Gangs can do pretty much what they want to the citizens.

Japan is different though. Probably the safiest country to live in today.

Asians cheat a lot in the west on tests as well. They are basically ant people, where they are all similar and together, can accomplish great things, but on their own are unimpressive.

For all with any questions: come spend a few months in an american ghetto. Even the most insane liberal learns to not like those animals.

Inventing electricity. Sage, you nigger.

War power. Asians lost every single war against west.

>not dirty fucking commies
Yep

Checkmate

where is that picture from ?

The differences that exist in those categories between whites and Asian are minuscule, though, compared to the difference between either group and blacks.

For example, yes, Asians, on average, are about 5 IQ points above whites; however Whites and Asians are on average a full standard deviation above blacks, whose average IQ is 85.

Anyway, you're misunderstanding the point of race realism. The idea isn't to figure out which race is the best; rather it's to understand that there are irreconcilable biological differences between the races that indicate we'd all be better off apart.

Whites have managed to create vibrant, peaceful, technologically advanced societies.

I do agree with your general point though. Mass white migration to East Asia would be disastrous for East Asians.

Colonizing them, defeating them with superior technology, having the ability to genocide their race off the face of the earth?

White Asian IQ gap is 3-5. Black White IQ gap is 15 when the blacks are "African Americans" who have 25% white DNA and live in west, and 20-30 when they are native Africans. Also white men are objectively the sexiest no homo.

Asians should have every right to discriminate against us if they wish, especially in their countries.

the fact that you have to make this thread to justify how shitty your ethnic group is should be enough you dumb savage.

Not sure if you counted Russia as the west or not there
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Japanese_War

Why's that kriszstof? Would we give them too much empathy, or are you afraid we'd bring liberalism with us?

with the exception of poor trailer trash, like the kind you find in rural white areas like maine and pennsylvania (and upstate new york), and so forth, white people are hard-working and well educated, and manage their own affairs without bothering other people

this isn't true for niggers

but white trash and niggers are equivalent, and both make excuses for being pieces of garbage

>IQ
More genius level whites on the planet than Asians.
>crime stats
Remove "white Hispanics" and "white Arabs" from white statistics
>individual statistics
Patent office is enough proof that whites are superior on an individual basis

why do asians try so hard to undermine us?

most white people have nothing but nice things to say about asians, especially those on the right. but they never return the favor

really makes you think

Blacks are very non-neotenous, their long limbs are not ideal for weightlifting.

This. Whites never immigrated to non-white countries so OP's concern is irrelevant.

The only somewhat credible test done on testosterone levels between "races", showed that white American males have slightly lower testosterone levels than African American males, but much lower estrogen levels (female hormone).

Also there is nothing that indicates that they have a genetical advantage in strenght - everything indicates that whites, and especially Nordics and Slavs are best off in that aspect.

niggers didnt invent the modern world

>Hungary

Test is more environmental than genetic so living in the centre of white guilt might affect test.

>More genius level whites on the planet than Asians
Plain untrue

Source?

>Asians dislikes blacks and black culture, much like everyone else in the world.

its not.
Stop spread bullshit rumor,Devid.

Cowards? 2 world wars? Spartans? Romans? Alexander the Great? Lionheart? Achilles? Etc

>t. wannabe rapper

lol Arabs didn't do shit u kangaroo fucker

>wannabe rapper

lel I like Jazz tho.
Japanese doesn't give a fuck blacks in real life.

What if we can't find the missing link...because we haven't been looking in the right place?

Nomsayin slash Paul slash?

>sankokujin

blacks are far weaker than whites, the "we juss don try" argument just doesn't work, tyrone

of course the kangz just dont try, otherwise they'd all excel in maths easily

Higher IQ spread, higher creativity, more empathy. I would even argue average IQ since the ones in the US are essentially outliers but I'll concede.

You're kidding right?

sango*kujin desu,tyrone-kun (^_-)-

meant to respond to

neither did white trash

commit seppuku

IQ, crime states and individual success.

Based korea

academic.oup.com/jcem/article-lookup/doi/10.1210/jc.2007-0028#sthash.upN1JM1J.dpuf

Which might explain why blacks struggle with logical thinking and keeping their head cool, just like women.

don't be mad,James-san.

I've lived in East Asia. I've experienced the fact that almost 100% of expats do almost nothing but complain about every cultural idiosyncrasy of Asians. They do indeed remind me of blacks talking about honky whites as if THEY would set everything straight is only the squares would listen to the superior common sense of the negro. I'm convinced that whites would eventually agitate for all of their pseudo-Christian, liberal enlightenment predispositions. They would mock, and degrade Confucian hierarchy, Asian management styles, and family structures. They would introduce uncomfortable complications to normal courting rituals between Asian men and women, much like the way blacks will hamstring similarly sensitive interactions, especially in adolescence, as they introduce their own, different courting practices to the mix. Whites would demand to be included in indigenous spiritual practices and rituals. Whites would factionalize government, just like ever minority always attempts to do. Also, wherever whites go, Jews chameleon and remora fish along for the ride.

The Mongoloid race has suffered enough. It already lost an entire hemisphere to a 90+% mortality plague. At least the world got 200 years of North American civilizational greatness in trade, but the largest human mass extinction event since before the Mesolithic SHOULD be the dominant demographic catastrophe of historical discourse. And it should not be viewed as a colonial issue. The disease element predated the majority of settlements other than the East Coast regions.

When you read about some of the physical descriptions of some tribes, I can't help shake the suspicion that at least some outstanding genetic lineages were lost forever as a result of the pox. These lineages did build pyramids.I don't want to destroy any more Mongoloid lineages with European amixture.

Creativity and likelyness to develop civilisations.

White trash literally conquered South America tho.

I wish you were my best ally

Whites are more successful and wealthy than Asians and have a higher standard of living.

A lot of the people who did you would call white trash just because they were racist.

ancient arabia was far more ambitious than asia has ever been, thats an undeniable fact