Is Russia a white man's paradise?

Is Russia a white man's paradise?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mxA9i7zFGKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>paradise
No, but unlike some people we are working on it.

obyasni pls

No, there are tons of muslims and other shitskins I hate them so much and situation is not going to get better.

No, its even worse islamic shithole then the rest of europe
/thread

>russians being the most poor, uneducated and unfree of all ethnicities in russia
>russian wealth is constantly redirected to national minorities to keep them from revolting
>every national minotiry whines about how opressed they are and muh evil russians
>open borders with central asia
>ruled by mongols, germanized tatars, jews and georgians all of its history
>be constantly reminded about how evil you are and that you have no culture
more like the white man's hell

Fuck off mexican piece of trash, you just post deep shitholes from my country, when in your country that is just regular

I went to Moscow but I almost though I bought a ticket to Afghanistan, they had similarities. For example, both are Muslim shitholes.

Chechnya seems to be a good place
youtube.com/watch?v=mxA9i7zFGKA

Depends

>paradise
It's the opposite.

I mean, economy is shit, we are basically rebuilding it from 0. Tabula rasa as it were. Why? because USSR was designed in a way to make any nation that leaves collapse economically due to distribution of goods. Add 10 years of ((Yeltsin)) liberalism and you have a country with no industry. So we are rebuilding it on oil.

00s saw us rebuild infrastracture and military
10s saw us rebuild agriculture and we are currently working on high tech.

Like it or not this shit takes time. Meanwhile we don't export much of anything nor produce much of anything outside of those 3 industries. I suspect after high tech it will be either consumer cars or consumer tech gizmos.

Meanwhile there are still way too many liberasts in the nation, still to many druggies and whores, I for one we should legalise and tax both, and way too little trust into governemtntal institutions due to absurd corruption.

So what? Picture of some small ghetto town?
I live in Moscow and it's very good city, much better than other europeans cities I've been.

The only problem is in that multicultural shit everywhere.

Probably should add healthcare and education to 10s and 00s respectively. But that's still somewhat work in progress.

Mongoloid paradise.

>12% muslim
not even close
come home white man

>The only problem is in that multicultural shit everywhere.
Visit paris, compared to them we are the fucking CSA. Putin invites asians sure, but at least they assimilate or are kept under wraps.

parasite*

Kadirov

No. We are a land of drunkards, violent retards and commieblocks.

FUCK OFF WE ARE FULL

>Is Russia a white man's paradise?

No, but Ukraine is.
Come home, White Man.

>Is Russia a white man's paradise?

Yes, in a way. They are the only country that geopolitically fights the Jew.

one of other white blue-eyed men in russia

what is putin doing to raise ethnic russian birthrates?

You fucking do joking

>fights the Jew.

I don't event know what more hilarious, meme a about white nationalism Russia or meme about Russia as a anti-jew power.

>Russians
>white

Or

But russian muslims are white

A married couple has right to petition government to supply them with discount housing credits, and dumps crap loads of money on any child birth. We managed to reverse 1.17 TFT to 1.7. In addition promotion of tradition and religious values, despite putin himself being an atheist in all likelihood.

Russian posters already reply to these kind of threads everyday.
Why putinbots want to live in Russia so bad?

Whiter than you thats for sure

Navalny is only whaite man with clear blood and normal face, but jews and chechens do not pass him in rus,s politics

% muslim
>paradise
it checks out, inshallah

Are you fucking retarded? Name a country that does more to halt Israels expansion in ME.

Where does this ignorance come from? Russia doesn't fight jews, they run Russia.

It is a shame what happend to his eye

>Why putinbots want to live in Russia so bad?
We have 80+% approval of our government, according to WESTERN polls. How the hell are you surprised that the people like living here?

Not all, I'd say all slavs are white but they are not muslims, others are semi-white/nonwhite and they are mostly muslims.

But russian families have 1-2 childrens and chechens families have 3 -6 childrens.

He's a Ukrainian kike himself, what a fuck are you talking about?

It is how russians are raised. There even is a saying - where you were born is where you are needed.

okay well i hope it gets better for you, at least your leaders are trying to help whereas ours just want to replace us

I don't speak with RIDF, sorry.

I don't wanna help you get your 15 rubles.

idk dude
looking up the inhabitants of chechnya/ingushetia on google gives you a lot of shitskins

Russia is a white man's purgatory

Was true 10 years ago, no longer.

This is false.

That's not putin's fault, he is doing more than pretty much any other leader to do it.

Stop giving him (you)s, he's the same fucker that keeps posting those pics along with alextime threads

>Ask a smiple question to start a dialog
>waah you're a shill
And you wonder why most people despise you lot and call you "liberashkas".

This actually.

You must say "sorry" to Kadirov

So i'm guessing Orthodoxy is right?

Putin hates minorities/fags/kikes and has absolute power. What's stopping you motherfuckers?

Noup it is trou now.

That's not fair - you got your 15 rubles, why cant he get his? Why you RIDF have to fight each other when you can shill together?

> Is Russia a white man's paradise?

How does Russian propaganda reach people like OP?
Russia is literally the worst shithole possible for law abiding, middle class white families.

Noup

All memes aside, I just think it's strange that an American such as OP could hold you up as a paragon of whiteness. We're both large, decadent, corrupt federations full of segregated minorities.

For me, when I look at Russia, I see what we could become if our government proceeds to get more corrupt. I imagine we could potentially set up autonomous republics for our minorities such as the Chicanos and Blacks like you have for your ethnic groups. I think we're crazy enough that that could happen.

They only call Hispanics and mudslims white to hide their race in police statistics. They called that spic who plowed through those people in Jew York City white. That guy was browner than Zimmerman. They seem to be reporting on alot more illegal immigrant DUIs in sanctuary cities since Trump got in office. Its like the information isn't suppressed anymore.

Noup

no you're wrong

yep

Russia was better off under our authority

Yeah, I get it, you hate Russia and yourself. Every family has a has its traitors.

This true.

>russia
>paradise
HHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAAAAAHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAAAAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAAA

Russia is a lawless, crime-ridden shithole with more muslims than all european countries combined

It's good if you intend to hide under a glacier or something though and do illegal shit.

And what do you suggest? Im just waiting for the revolution to begin, its the only way we can change something in this country

understandable, have a nice day

Fuck russia.

I say true, but you lie. You is traitor.

No fuck you leatherman

Russians are adorably naive about the intentions of their elites.
Keep watching the state run TV, anonski.

Fairly rare. Can't say I recollect seeing this flag.

RARE
A
R
E

(I suppose)

I say that in Russia chechen-muslims borns faster that white russians. And Putin pay for it.

It has more Muslims than ALL OF EUROPE.

Also, Lenin Jew statues everywhere in worship.

NO
O

>anonski
What?

Are you kidding me?

Why is that?

>Mexico and Russia fighting over who's country is more shit

No, russians are literally the niggers of white race.

>adorably
Brainwashed hungry zombies with nuclear weapons and megalomania to spread their poverty and corruption around the world are not adorable. They should be treated like North Korea.

Every two and more child in family have 800.000 rub. In Chechnya and Dagestan have more families with 5-10 children. Parents do not work and live on maney from government.

Muhammad there's some white french people left to rape and rob.

No. It's a purgatory. If you behave bad, you respawn in Russia. If you behave really shitty, you respawn either in Haiti or South Africa.

Divide the majority and minority.

your flag have no rights to post your shitty opinion you piece of horseshit.

>USA
>white

nigga, please

Make Chechnya-Muslims have 1-child-policy