are you?

so we're retarded
makes sense

Is he?

nice Alzheimers president USA

This

Things president does be very complicated

So he simplifies it for us to understand

yes and this clearly show what a dangerous clown this man is. Totally unfit for presidency

he just has adhd

GET THIS MAN A FIDGET SPINNER

He speak in a way that all americans can understand him.
He love the democracy of his country and try to make all the american to participate with him to make USA the best country of the world.

But average americans are quite stupid.

I fucking wish he consulted himself on foreign policy. Then we would be sending supplies and troops to help Assad, telling the Saudis to fuck off, and actually cooperating with Russia. But Blumpf is too busy fellating his neocon masters to remember what he said on the campaign trail.

lol'd

Fuck Schlumpf and FUCK White """"people""""

He puts all 57 states in danger. Time to call out the marine corpse!

>(left)

>Is Trump retarded?

No.

Misguided.

You said it, we didn't, we were too polite.

>so we're retarded
and the lowering of the bar has allowed absolute morons to graduate by giving 45% of every college class an A, and a gold star
gradeinflation.com/

He speaks in a way that people who maybe didn't get a good education or went directly into a trade from highschool can understand. Talk to any speech professor or professional orator and they'll tell you that the best speaker can appeal to everyone listening, not just the people who can understand fruity language. Speak simply so everyone in the world understands.

yes

But I'm in a trade and still think he speaks like a retard. Checkmate, fag.

But when he's saying this, he's also being observed by world leaders and people in America who actually are educated. And he sounds fucking retarded. Anyone who knows anything about science could blow this guy out of the water based on that quote. When you dumb yourself down that low, you make it beyond easy for the opposing side to make a solid argument against you. He needs to stop pandering to hicks in Appalachia who can't count past ten

Do you actually need things spoonfed to you to understand it? Has education in the US really slipped this far?

fuck yes, he is barely functional moron

get this mook out of there, give it to the rabbit

No. He used to be quite bright.

What you're calling retardation is actually senility. He's acting just like my grandpa did before he forgot how to swallow (Alzheimer's) and died.

is that what happens? they forget how to swallow? do they forget how to shit too

Retarded like a fox.

I am from the future.

Aspiration pneumonia. People forget how to swallow and they start sucking food and liquids into their lungs.

So, yes, forgetting how to swallow is a very common reason for people with Alzheimer's dying. It fucking sickened me to see my grandpa go that way.

Can we get back to shitposting instead of this emotional shit?

Bullshit. I've seen him in private. He alwyas speaks like that.

He is literally unable to complete one sentence without deviating from the topic.

He used to be bright and eloquent. He said huge, best, most, etc all of the time, but he could stay on topic, finish sentences, and respond to actual questions.

It's pretty clear that he is going senile, which isn't unheard of for a 70 year old man.

FAKE QUOTE
FAKE NEWS
SAGE SHUILL THREADS