Race is only skin deep

You simply can't disprove this. If you want to try, make sure you leave PEER REVIEWED evidence

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o3Sjp_hIrQ0
humanbiologicaldiversity.com/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S875632821630206X
cdc.gov/nchhstp/healthdisparities/africanamericans.html
i.4cdn.org/pol/1495252269307.gif
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongoloid#/media/File:Meyers_b11_s0476a.jpg
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24326626/
jenjdanna.com/blog/2012/7/10/forensics-101-race-determination-based-on-the-skull.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6lsa_97KIlc&list=PLMNj_r5bccUyYzJ5G1GgvfM59JEpDkteX
youtube.com/watch?v=WGp06vMPERE
unz.com/isteve/vox-charles-murray-is-once-again-peddling-junk-science-about
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fucking leaf

Nice bait faggot
However, peer review ain't all it's cracked up to be youtu.be/o3Sjp_hIrQ0

i have white bones tho.

fpbp

what does this show?

fix'd

If race is only skin deep, how come the skeletons are all black?

Well, it's actually genes-deep. Your eyes though can only observe the outer layer(skin).

hmmm

If race isn't real then why were white people white for centuries until the great cucking?

Why weren't there random nigs and asians in there if race is so random and a social construct?

Here's a handy page with a bunch of links related to biological race humanbiologicaldiversity.com/ OP is just baiting, but there are people who genuinely believe this

James Watson (DNA guy for you laymen) won a Nobel Peace Prize for discovering genetic differences between races/sexes. Since then hes become a pariah.
This is a move by the left to destroy our racial identity and unite us under a 1 world government.

>north america
just

fuck me. just realised how ugly black people are.

Nice try OP

WE

Jew reviewed evidence.

We don't need peer-reviewed evidence, we have the NBA.

Why are blacks so over-represented in basketball, while asians are so under-represented?

Can you explain that, if all races are genetically the same?

How about the rates of programmers in Silicon valley tech firms? Asians are vastly over-represented, while blacks are vastly under-represented.

Can you explain that?

Humans consist of more than just skin and bone. There's enough room for differences. Can you disprove there are any, based on "race"?

>Capoid
>steatopygic
T H I C C

this
top fucking zozzle

Except when you compare skeletal structures in body there are subtle but distinct differences between races.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S875632821630206X

>Rrr I hate you because you're different!
>Rrr I hate YOU because YOU'RE different!
>*Stabs each other*
>Both our blood is red
>We're closer than we thought
>I'm sorry brother
>I'm sorry too
>Lets kill white people

I can because I'm not a (((Christian/Communist))) cult member and respect nature and science = true paganism.

You're in a cult, user

Blacks don't have Neanderthal DNA.

>1 post by this ID

>Didn't realise it before

This is one of my favourite retarded leftist arguments.

cdc.gov/nchhstp/healthdisparities/africanamericans.html
African American men accounted for 40% of HIV cases diagnosed among men in the United States and six dependent areas in 2014. A majority (78%) of African American men diagnosed with HIV contracted the disease through male-to-male sexual contact while 15% contracted HIV through heterosexual exposure
In 2014, 55.4% of all reported cases of gonorrhea occurred among blacks. The rate of gonorrhea among blacks in 2014 was 405.4 cases per 100,000 population, which was 10.6 times the rate among whites (38.3). This disparity has changed little in recent years. This disparity was similar for black men (10.6 times) and black women (10.7 times).
In 2014, the overall rate among blacks in the United States was 1,117.9 cases per 100,000, a 6.2% decrease from the 2010 rate of 1,167.5 cases per 100,000. The rate of chlamydia among black women was 5.7 times the rate among white women (1,432.6 and 253.3 per 100,000 women, respectively). The chlamydia rate among black men was 7.3 times the rate among white men (772.0 and 105.5 cases per 100,000 men, respectively).
During 2010–2014, the rate of primary and secondary (P&S) syphilis among blacks increased 7.8% (from 17.8 to 119.2 cases per 100,000 population). In 2014, 38.1% of all cases reported to CDC were among blacks.

The overall 2014 rate for blacks was 5.4 times the rate for whites, while the 2013 rate was 5.6 times the rate for whites. In 2014, the rate of P&S syphilis among black men was 5.3 times the rate among white men; the rate among black women was 9.2 times the rate among white women.

But they are.

Stop using facts, you racist!

North America as in injuns or everyone in the region

OK, I'll bite.

Eat a nigger dick, fucking leaf!

i.4cdn.org/pol/1495252269307.gif

Fuck off with that shitty dawkins memes, fedora nigger

Genetic proximity.

The white guy would be the one with the shovel filling in that hole.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongoloid#/media/File:Meyers_b11_s0476a.jpg

With a little bit of dna we can trace your race you fucking faggot. How hard is it to realize that if people evolve differently THEY ARE DIFFERENT PEOPLE.

For fuck's sake you keep deluding yourself in the notion that blacks are equal,when it isn't true. If they were they could have easily built a civilization like ours. Motherfucker i'm a god damn orthodox christian and even we know that science isn't lying about evolution.

A doctor can tell if a bone or tooth was from a black or white. Your chart is stupid, and so are you.

>had a friend who posted the first half of that as a argument against racism.
>posted the second version, and told him that modern forensics can tell a lot about one's bones.
>he's now full on 14/88.

The black hair in sunlight not turning brown in Capoid. The black hair on Asians turn brown in sunlight.

how can whitey even compete?

police can also tell if a fingerprint comes from a black or white

Because only blacks leave fingerprints everywhere at the scene of a crime.

That's literally wrong though. Skeletal differences are among the most concrete and verifiable differences between the races.

Well how would he tell?
It's always cloudy in the UK, and blacks are so dark that you can barely see them in the sunlight.

why is it always an aussie

There's a difference between race essentialism and denying the heritability of iq or saying there's no biological basis at all for race

Also "muh peer review" does not equate science. Truth is not determined by consensus.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24326626/ here you go leaf

Only they come up with shit like this

>and unite us under a 1 world government.
this is bad how?
I think those opposed to unity are just alien psyop shills who aims to keep us divided as long as possible

Pretty sexist to not have any female skeletons

The same subspecies would be more apropriated considering the current definition of species.

>Race is only skin de-

You know dawkins coined the term meme right?

Pretty sure the bone structure of the skull differs enough between races that you can accurately guess which race the person is if you know what to look for.

Haplotypes and skull structure disagrees with you OP.

>OP

Did not see that coming

Bone structure?
You know there are people who make a living from identifying the race, sex, and age only from a few persons bones for the police

Truly the peak of civilisation.

Forensics 101: Race Determination Based on the Skull

jenjdanna.com/blog/2012/7/10/forensics-101-race-determination-based-on-the-skull.html

youtube.com/watch?v=6lsa_97KIlc&list=PLMNj_r5bccUyYzJ5G1GgvfM59JEpDkteX

Unity under one race, sure.
There's more than one race on the planet.
Problem.

Race is bone deep.

Your picture is showing bones, but you're claiming that race is only skin.

Do you think humans are only bones and skin?

/thread

How does it feel being REKT by comments OP?

Race is soul deep

skulls are fucking disgusting. I can't believe that shit is inside us all. If god existed we would just be pure flesh with no gross shit inside.

Niggers don't have souls.

nigger wimin have large thicc asses

You can determine race by bone structure quite easilly. Orientation will be impossible to determine with 100% certainty but there are some clues: gay women are less likely to have kids and pregnancy leave imprints in pelvis.

Niggers have souls but they don't have brains
Jews have brains but they don't have souls

youtube.com/watch?v=WGp06vMPERE

This

this is a 2011 tier meme

Oj się ktoś jest tutaj trygnięty. Nie masz jakichś murzyńskich stópek do całowania?

If a fingerprint that's left is red its from a nigger cause he has blood on his hands from killing a 6year old

>Australoid

I mean you can see an evolution from Congoid to Caucasoid to Mongoloid. But australoid looks like something different. If you include them into Homo sapiens then why not neanderthal?

Then why do they score 200 less on sat tests vs whites in america?

> won prize for finding differences
No he didn't. Blathering nonsense doesn't help any cause fool. He won it for he and Crick discovering DNA, the mechanism of genetic transmission. Since then, he did get in trouble for being a race-realist. See here for a nice long discussion about non-race-realist's attempts to sweep the facts under the rug and try to muddy the whole question:

unz.com/isteve/vox-charles-murray-is-once-again-peddling-junk-science-about

Be on your best behavior if you decide to comment.