Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.discovermagazine.com/d-brief/2016/12/28/method-2-mech-south-korea/
youtube.com/watch?v=5uC4AUyju7k
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
naij.com/1099357-highest-iq-world-top-10-intelligent-countries.html
gazettereview.com/2016/06/top-10-most-intelligent-countries-in-the-world/
therichest.com/rich-list/top-10-countries-by-highest-average-iq/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe to the rest of the world for not finishing the job.

u should have dropped it on moscow instead

apologize for warcrimes, to the nation of warcrime deniers?

Stop making these shit threads.

Oh the burn.

Google "The Rape of Nanking" and tell me they didn't deserve it.

Korean bantz, best bantz

Yes. It was excessive.

Asian racism is so god damn funny.

nah fuck hirohito this was fault

gook fight incoming

No, it's fine. Just like how we won't apologize to for raping their shitty plastic women.

hue

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Here we go

No.

That doesn't mean you cannot honor or pay respects to those who died--

We cannot and should not apologize for actions that were not our own-- especially when this generation of Americans has an utter lack of context for the actions taken in World War 2.

nukes arent real

I refuse to take the seriously the insults of anyone who lost a war so cocksucking hard that they willingfully gave up their military. It's a shame your grandfather didnt follow the same route as most of your other defeated monkey soldiers and stick a knife in his gut.

when will they make an anime with cute little chinese girls being tortured and experimented on in unit 731?

oh shit

>be korea
>be china's bitch
>be the mongols bitch
>be chinas bitch
>be russias bitch
>be japans bitch
>devide into china's / USA's bitch

damn those fucking japanese are weak for losing a war

The nukes were unnecessary but so are apologies

It was war and defeat was accepted with or without nukes

For fixing the Japanese? No. If anything, the nukes were ultra successful. They turned savages into humans. We should use this as evidence to support the argument that all sand niggers need to catch a nuke.

They didn't deserve it.

no, the literally asked for it when they bombed pearl harbor.

don't play with fire if you don't want to get burned.

yes. we fought on the wrong side and are paying the price today. apologize to your tranny kids that our nation has been cucked for so long

There are other explanations for the small explosions at hiroshima/nagasaki

Awww shit jjokbari burn

Whoa guys calm down, don't fight each other.

Team up with us Whites to eliminate every sub-human so we can all live in peace and usher in a new utopia.

We eat up their anime and video games, that's more than enough on our part

>They turned savages into humans.
Well then I guess you 'muri-tards should get the same treatment. The sooner the better.

>Belgium
Speak for yourself waffles.

>gook fight thread

I'd be all for it, set your targets on LA, Washington and New York any time you want

>Japan on suicide watch

Shut up, sand nigger. Go rape a German, I hear it's legal.

i doubt the rest of america would even care 2bh

so your telling me killing everybody in a city by hand doesnt justify doing it with a bomb?

>Google "The Rape of Nanking"
>find some good old war propaganda

They didn't deserve it.

They were chinks. Literal sub--humans.

>yfw these two are both american soldiers on military bases

No one should apologize for the actions of others, in the past. What we SHOULD be doing is LEARNING from what happened and move forward without making the same mistakes. However, there is an all invasive subverting force that permeates throughout the world, into nearly every aspect of every man, woman and childs life. From the cradle to the grave, the Jewish influence. Every country that has ever had it's hand bitten by these evil vermin should unite to eradicate this threat from the face of the Earth.

>two wrongs make a right

Never apologize, only weak faggots apologize

what... the... fuck...

i hate america now....

Well, past events (9/11) say otherwise. you touch a major city, especially NYC, and the whole country shits its pants.

Nothing wrong with killing those who sneak attacked you.

>plastic surgery invented before ww2

id apologise to vietnam, iraq, libya, iran, syria,yemen, the Palestinians , mexico, rwanda much of south america and your own citizens first.

but then yes, terrorist bombing with a nuclear weapon (x2) just because you wanted to try it out is not cool.

but better than any amount of apologies would be to stop fucking around in the rest of the worlds business for a generation or so.

kek

even after 911 like half the country was against going to war. nobody gives a shit

Youre retarded. Literally a Nazi was there the whole time and saved thousands of people. He also testified against the nips in the tribunal

France please beats spending a fortune on a wall that doesnt work.

It wasn't just to try it out. It was to show the world what would happen the next time... It was fair warning.

dont you mean two wongs?

top kek lad

because people thought how can you wage war on 1 guy?

well at any rate it was probably the single greatest act of terrorism ever recorded.

the japanese were brutal, but whose standards should we abide by, theirs or our own

Thats not true though, defeat was only accepted after the nukes dropped

or because nobody gives a shit about banker fucks getting exploded.

even though its an anime clip its very powerful

its impossible to know now i guess but i disagree

the japs communication codes had been broken and they were finished anyway.

the americans had destroyed like 70% of their urban zones.

had mined their harbors and had total air superiority.

its pretty hilarious what happened back then, people had gotten so used to violence, nobody really batted an eyelid at killing millions of cizilians intentionally

Japs are better, but you're both 1000000x better than every other subhuman in Asia

You should do it again

that's jeb bush and his daughter?

The War on Terror is just a farce for never ending military intervention around the world and at home. The USA attacked a country that had almost nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks.

It would be like Russia attacking America because some Mexicans crossed the border and set up a training camp in the middle of the desert, then attacked building in Moscow.

>'daughter'

japs higher IQ

koreans much hotter women

I don't know who to love more!

>anti-American anime used to stir up emotion
>all characters drawn with round eyes

So..., you hate us because you secretly love us?

Dude, at the rate that the Japanese raped your women back then, he was probably your grandfather too.

The Japanese civilians were not innocent, they were extremely militaristic and fully supportive if the war efforts especially in Hiroshima which housed some crucial ports and a military base. Japan had the opportunity to surrender but they chose annihilation. Actions have consequences and there's no difference between nuking a city and killing equally as many people with bullets or smaller bombs. Nuking Hiroshima was completely justified. You should probably apologise for Nagasaki though.

Take it for yourself
>Liancourt rocks

Oh my...

Korea > J*pan
J*pan creates degenerate cartoons
Korea creates mechs.
blogs.discovermagazine.com/d-brief/2016/12/28/method-2-mech-south-korea/

No. We saved millions of lives with those bombs. If not used, we would have invaded on foot. Nothing to apologize for

>fireball many times brighter than the sun
>still casts a shadow.

shitty chinese cartoon.

>invaded on foot

BLEACHED.COM

youtube.com/watch?v=5uC4AUyju7k

We actually overtook Japan in highest average IQ.

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

naij.com/1099357-highest-iq-world-top-10-intelligent-countries.html

gazettereview.com/2016/06/top-10-most-intelligent-countries-in-the-world/

therichest.com/rich-list/top-10-countries-by-highest-average-iq/

>really bright lights don't cast shadows
>because fuck logic

>apologise for winning the war
Why do Americans have so much guilt

Obvious proxyfags, and you pathetic losers are falling for it.

Obama made the Japanese President apologize for Pearl Harbor last year.

Where is your Obongo now?

They killed many chinks in china and they were the ones to declare the war before finishing to invade china and without declaring war on the USSR to help Hitler.

Why do chinks hate eachother so much?

>apologising
Must be a Canadian proxy.

>newfag thinks korea and japan are rare enough to proxy

Shut up dinosaur island we created the language ill spell shit how i want

I am not joking
you should nuke my country right now
it will help monkeys around here learn to be human

>Why do chinks hate each other so much?
Oh you know the whole acting like a bunch of uncivilised barbarians thing during World War 2. Nothing much really wholly trivial.

Yes.
We should also ban nuclear weapons at a global level btw

Dad go to bed you're drunk.

we warned them well in advance the day and time we were going to drop the bomb.

so, no. also, those stupid fucking japs would have never quit otherwise. their idiot culture won't let them admit defeat.

This, we should have turned those commies into radioactive sludge

>126442266
atleast alot of you guys arent afraid of hitler, your government seems mean and uncaring for the people tho, but I'm like 20k miles away so im probably very wrong

I lelled

Apologize? Sure. But not as far as deny it's necessity. There were a million jap troops in China alone, not to mention that civilian casualties in a conventional invasion would likely outnumber those of the atomic bombings