BLACKPILL THREAD #2

OP: I just want to scream at you all to wake the fuck up
Here is the quick rundown

>the ethnic damage in our country is done and irreparable
> i come here to read walls of texts about how WE'RE GOING TO BRING IT BACK
>then i look back into the REAL WORLD and nothings happening except for pakis raping our children
>grown a hated for the pakis and for my own people for thinking their posts actually mean something

in 100 years time our country will be majority paki

our capitol city hates us. we're a police state. white people hate us and are actively breeding us out and persecuting us

this 14/88 shit will NEVER HAPPEN because everyone is too fucking weak, myself included

we're never recovering from this and i'd rather fucking kill myself now

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weimar_culture
youtube.com/watch?v=ao2VlpxGFe4
youtube.com/watch?v=IQUwcYwMYVY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjgCwXDo4Ac
youtube.com/watch?v=lJEZ4ODUuk4
youtu.be/KdFzMLZAXEM
youtube.com/watch?v=203-BKE5MgU&list=PL3A8158315A8C0F29
youtu.be/Tb2iFikOwYU
youtu.be/f9m2yReECak
youtube.com/watch?v=wZ9J-dxEgY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes mate society is doomed how new are you

Bump

Real British and Saffas are welcome here in NZ, just vote NZ first if you do get the right to vote.

Just a question, as I live in the city - why not just abandon the cities? How multicultural are the rural areas?

Read about the Weimar Republic, and realize there's ALWAYS hope no matter how degenerate things get.

Move to a white area

You're retarded to think a Nazi uprising could happen today, cultural marxism has been super effective.

Honestly you guys need to get behind men like that Tommy Robinson.

>tfw europeans will be coming en masse to America via "Vacation"
>tfw europeans move to rural areas and make white communities in secrecy

No lol, what we believe in is never going to be mainstream

Yeah I was thinking that - isn't that just the solution?

The Weimar rep wasn't flooded by muslims...

no economic crisis, preferably a total zimbabwe style collapse
what predicts 1488 the best? $$$

What the fuck man

I can't believe people can be so happy to have a foreign people conquer them, to have their speech censored, to be locked away for wrongspeak.

What the fuckkkkkkk

Ze Blackpill

Don't blame me, blame the mainstream media. It's fucking obvious that the majority of people are just never going to give a shit.

So what's our best course of action? we need a plan that will guarantee whites stay alive as a pure blood race even if we're stuck in the country side of our nations

We wouldn't be covered by the amendments, since we are basically a foreign militia at that point, no?

We'd get hellfire'd within minutes of some shill contacting the feds.

You know, everyone - especially the conservatives - said Hitler was insane and just some ranting idiot with no future. After the Beer Hall Putsch and his subsequent arrest, most thought he ended politically right there and then.

But he believed, and continued to chase his beautiful vision of an united people. Have you spent years in a mind shattering war, only to come back to a country entirely corrupted by degeneracy and then spend almost a year in jail for trying to do something about it? I doubt it.

Don't give up on what you believe, friend. You must secure an existence for your people, and a future for white children. What else is there?

If you consider what the culture at the time was, the Weimar Republic was hell on earth. To give you an idea, the terms:

>homosexual
>bisexual
>transgender

Were first used during that period. Read this and be horrified with the sort of world Hitler lived in: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weimar_culture

This. Move to Estonia and build a nazi lobby there.

I find that is helps to meditate on the concept of deep time. Swallow the reality and horror of now, but also place it in the context of the deep future. In the far futurescape, entirely new races of Men, and undreamed cultures, languages, and civilizations will occupy the world. Some will be barbarious orc-like monstrosities. Others will even be greater than any of have have yet achieved. We are not the last hominids. Europeans are not the last Great Race, nor are East Asians. As dark as the present gets, undreamed wonders still lie ahead.

I know about that period a lot, but people still felt very German back then. Not so much anymore.

Perhaps a massive economic collapse could trigger it, but I'm doubtful

Well it fucking triggers the fuck out of me.

Funnily enough if allahakbars take over, men like us will be fine because we are smart enough to pretend to be muzzies. It won't be us getting beheaded and stoned to death.

>mfw 2100

Clean your room

Very sage and calming words my winged friend, truly the future could be amazing beyond our imagination.

Godspeed holding off those EU CUNTS.

You sound like you are black pilled because you put all eggs into the political basket. For me, i have a plan for my life that will not change; whether trump is declared god emperor or we get a muslim president my plan to move off grid will still happen. You have to sort yourself out

Seriously though what would stop creating White neighbourhoods from happening?

To remove the harmful effects of the media one could use pranks to shut down the power in the area. The do/k/ument has a whole folder with CIA and army prank techniques of the last century but they'd be just as effective today in disabling local power stations.

You fucking pussy, either produce as many white children as you can then off yourself or go out in a blaze of glory. If death is your intention then at least help the rest of us out while doing it and take out a few commies or shitskins.

I myself intend on having as larger family as I possible can, home schooling them and going off grid. We must all do our part if we wish to turn back this demographic winter.

>entirely new races of Men, and undreamed cultures, languages, and civilizations will occupy the world. Some will be barbarious orc-like monstrosities

Some already are

Demographics is a hopeless battle mate, you might have 6 kids but the average Brit isn't going to have the same beliefs as you. It's just delusional to think that you can compete with the Pakis.

Europe is fucked and America is falling

The reason why Europeans aren't waking up right now is because to the average blue pilled person there's no need to revolt against the system.
They have jobs, food and shelter. Seeing some shitskins on the street isn't reason enough for them to risk their current live since they don't see the bigger picture.
But once the economy goes to shit and society crumbels, you'll have starvin white families in the streets. And they won't be happy about sandniggers reviecing gibs.
That was how it started during the Weimar degeneracy and that's how it'll start now.
We're already seeing since of this starting through out the west and since it'll only become worse from here on out, we'll probably see this only accelerating.
Because no matter how deep the propganda is once you can't provide basic necessities for your families you'll get mad.

Yanks seem to be fighting back more than Europeans.
At least you have freedom of speech over there.

This

And land

And its pathetic to give up, all you can do is try your best to make the world a better place for the children that come after you. I will never surrender this country and I will not shame what my ancestors have fought for. Even if I am the last Englishman in England I will hold the fort for as long as I can.

>be non-white
>live in a French city composed of approximatively 55% white and 45% non-white
>french nationalists always get over 30% of votes during every election
>in other words, more than half of the white population in my city voted for Le Pen
>that feeling whenever I see a white person outside and I know he's probably hiding his powerlevel because he's afraid of getting beaten up
>that feeling when I know the white people I know are raging deep down
>that feeling when we have 200 male refugees in our city and I know my white neighbors feel helpless about it
hahahahahahahaahahah

Just saw this. I will post my responses from last thread to the blackpilled angry Kraut and disheartened Brit.

#
Yes, my government did that, but I could say my government represents me as well as Merkel represents you. Your governments are puppets to our puppets.

Do Germans really not think twice about turning their ancient cities into Detroit or Atlanta or Chicago? They are too smart for that. There's definitely some resistance in the back of their minds. I have met "racist" Europeans here in America.

Both our governments hate us, but Americans are in the belly of the beast. We are the prototype for NWO schemes.

You shouldn't be so fatalistic though. Clearly (((our))) propaganda isn't working if you and I are having this conversation. I talk to redpilled people irl all the time. True, you can't sperg out. If a German worker remarks "Wow things sure have changed a lot...", it's easy to respond to him, "Oh are you referring to the 'Great Replacement'?" I do it all the time in a subtle way. It's like being a pick up artist but for scared good goys. They feel something is wrong yet we give them the words, the thoughts. That's our role in this struggle.

#
But those arguments are rooted in a much weaker thought process when you are telling it to a Brit who's descended from centuries of Brits. Anyone can open a history book or see a statue in Trafalgar square then realize it's all a lie. Are there Brits unironically believing Little John in Robin Hood was actually fat Moorish nigger? It's preposterous. And remind them of it!

Absolutely mandatory viewing
youtube.com/watch?v=ao2VlpxGFe4

youtube.com/watch?v=IQUwcYwMYVY

Good watch.

So it seems people here generally agree things will have to get worse before they get better.

How bad will things have to get?

I don't believe in attempting to divorce oneself from the world entirely, to numb oneself to fear, and all sentimentality--attempting to do so is it's own form of delusion. But it is still important to be AWARE of our eburning need to erroneously freeze reality into a comforting, shiny jewel. Reality however is ephemeral, transient, not as satisfying as the crystalline illusions we make for ourselves.

I don't say not to fight, but SEEING beyond will save your mind.

Doesn't sound too bad to me

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjgCwXDo4Ac

Holy fuck boys

Is there really no chance of this guy ending up at the helm in the next couple of elections?

Is he even a politician?

>Is he even a politician?

No. He never will be either as they won't let him. He is, however, a hero.

I think over time more and more true information will spread out. People can't hide from the truth forever. That combined with harder economic times might start off things to change.

israeli controlled shabbos goy is what he is. they want him to rant about muslims, and that's what he'll do. he will never name the real internationalist elements. the cause for the immigration. if he were to do that, he'd get locked up for hatecrimes on the same day. but as long as he keeps talking about muslims and fomenting ethnocultural division, the jews are happy and will keep making generous donations.

he's basically a pos who sold out his people for money. like judas.

If the ethnic people become a minority, then the country should provide for them privileges only they can have..

Look at the UAE: 16% are ethnic
> I'm Egyptian and I was born here and lived all my life here, they didn't give me a passport as a gift
> Only ethnic people are citizens, unless a man marries a non citizen then only his Kids will be given the citizenship
> Only citizen can buy pieces of land and they are the ones who can create businesses
> Citizens will be the priority of healthcare and education (free for them and not for us)
> They will accept college applications of citizens will lower grades more than A-student non citizens

Honestly, I don't mind these advantages that the citizens have, most of the non citizens have high quality of life, and can always return to your country. It builds the sense of nationalism in all of us...

As a British white male living in her majesty's colony in Canada, I have often contemplated moving back home to ancestral Britain, becoming a doctor, joining an unbiased Anglican church, and having six white kids, but I am afraid that I would merely be creating more meat for the meat grinder.

He's a convicted criminal (mortgage fraud and using a false passport) so there's no chance of a political career for our Tommy.

We appreciate the sentiment colonialbro, some of us in the UK are still fighting as the forlorn hope for the future of our people so any help would be appreciated. However I totally understand why you might want to stay in Canada. Perhaps if one day Europe does all you guys might be able to continue our peoples legacy in the new world.

does fall*

youtube.com/watch?v=lJEZ4ODUuk4

Thank you sir. Sharing far and wide. We need to keep refining how we describe and label this phenomenon before we can begin offering solutions. It is a process. People will bring us solutions as long as we keep enlightening them to the problem.

He's definitely helping, Hans. Trump might be a shabbos goy too, but he has widened the Overton Window. Elites allowed this puppet to call for banning Muslims or rapist Mexicans. What happens when people want more? When they can't offer the illusion of authenticity?

We will never be satisfied as long as there are goys struggling with debt or being strangers in their homeland. Their audacity and greed will be their downfall.

Things are already as worse as they need to be for people to start waking up. We need messengers now. This is the time to begin spreading the truth. We have all the evidence we need after a few years of mass immigration to Europe. Hell, the situation in America is a good enough example.

No, it should be a motivation to have 6 or more children. If you have 2 children, one becomes pozzed. That's a 50 percent success rate. Have many children and at least a few will survive the pozzing. Let it me a drive for you to procreate in the face of an existential threat. Fight or die trying

What is pozzing

millennials and gen z are going to get burned out on memes en masse and start fucking like the apocalypse is coming - which it is, unless white and asian birth rates improve.

Here's some feels for you:
youtu.be/KdFzMLZAXEM

Lurk more f4ggot.
What is the vision? An enclave made up of racially conscious whites? I just cannot see the "end game". The Jews have the Yonin plan and the Olam Haba as described in the Talmud, but what is the white man's vision for the future?

I've been here since news

What is pozzing

"What I am about to say is precisely what the ruling power do not want to hear.
When I say "Ruling Power", I am not refering to the government; it clearly represents one of it's cogs, but only a subordinate one.
I am refering to what I call the Replacist Power, the power that wants and promotes the Great Replacement: the population switch, ethnic, cultural, civilizational substitution.
The Replacist Power can also be described in Soviet Terms as the media-political, industrial intellectual complex, empowered by its judge-like journalists, its censor-like judges, its publisher-like censors, its industrialist-like pubishers, its media magnate-like industrialists, it's organic intellectuals, its control backrooms, and its court sociologists.
Previously, it suffice to speak one's mind to convey the sense that what one was saying is true. But for the past forty years now, this is no longer enough. One constantly has to trumpet the truth as one adds zeros to bank notes when a currency has become worthless. Yet the currency which is now worthless - after being so degraded, strangled, crushed, repressed, condemned, sullied, sociologized, statistified - is precisely the truth."

"We have entered the age of falsity, or inverted reallity, or what I call "Falsereal": counterfeited, bogus reallity. Paradoxically, and very skillfully, that which keeps the truth at the bottom of the pit, and kicks it senseless everytime it tries to get out, are the figures. I'm referring to statistics of course, and to sociology in general, what I believe have been to Replacist Power what Lysenko's biology was to Stalin's power: its henchman.
Sociology, statistics, and figures took it upon themselves to convince a whole people that the standard of schools was improving, that high culture was spreading in the masses, that immigrants were by no means overly delinquent, that there were in fact fewer and fewer immigrants, that immigration was decreasing, that there had never been so few foreigners in our country - in other words, that the education system wasn't collapsing, that the Great Deculturation wasn't occuring, that the Great Replacement was a fantasy"

"I have been saying it for years. The great replacement is the most severe crisis France has known for fifteen centuries, because if the ongoing ethnic and civilizational substitution continues to its predictable end, if return migration - which is the only possible response to it - does not occur, history may very well continue, but it will no longer be ours. It will be the history of another people, springing from another nation, which will be to the France of Clovis, Racine, Manet Paul-Jean Toulet or Jean Moulin, what the Egypt of General Sisi is to the Egypt of Ramses II and Amenophis IV or better yet what the Turkey of Mr. Erdogan is to the Byzantine Empire of Justinian, Theodosius, and the Palaiologos dynasty.
The consequence of this state of affairs, of this earthquake of belonging, of this revolution of citizenship, is that identity questions: What is being French? What is being European? What is Europe? What is a people? What is the meaning of words? What is a meaning? Is it a physical reality inscribed in time, in history, in lineage, in verticality, in origins and the origin of origins, in etymology, in the love of words, and in love itself?"

"Or is it just a pure convention, a treaty, a protocol, a rubber stamp? These "identity questions" will ultimately become the crucial dividing line, the one that determines groupings and parties - however inadequate the term may be. It is with this identity question in mind - namely, the question of the Great Replacement and it's opposite, its indispensable complement: return migration - that I'm standing before you now and calling with all my strength for the constitution of a force, which could well be a party, a confederation of parties, or transcend all parties, first united around a great refusal, before becoming an acting will. Because what's at stake is so serious, so fundamental, that it is before history that we're acting, writing, speaking, tweeting, and try to have as much influence as we possibly can on the course of things, or against it. And it's all the more before history that we're reflecting here, that the issue at stake is nothing less than to know if we, Frenchmen, will continue to be part of it."
- Renaud Camus

A great redpill for normies to think twice about their friendly neighborhood faggot. But Sup Forums uses it as a term for intentional infection of suicidal ideology. Liberalism is the AIDs, Jews and migrants are the infection, we are the cure. Without AIDs, infections are easily dealt with by the body.

Thanks user, I will pull it up on desktop soon after I get my morning coffee.

Plans will stay plans as long as the right circumstances never come about. I posted it earlier, but we need to casually redpill workers and family oriented whites. Liberals do not have children. Natural selection will choose us as the future of the human race (Europeans) because our ideology is the only one conducive to procreation and stability. As long as we work on our own "castles," we will be fortified as a people. Find a woman, work hard, buy land, small house, many children. Live within your means and raise a big beautiful family. Pursue leadership and never abandon our ideals. Pick your fights. Redpill in passing to working class Europeans. Our plans will work better because they are tied to a natural process and evolutionary success. The do not depend on a massive corrupt framework. Just a single man fulfilling his biological duty. Their plans depend on mass suicide and nihilism. We will win user

why dont you just kill yourself then? it would be better than propagating negativity that only serves to aid the opposition

why would people fleeing from one place to avoid niggers come to USA?

you have to back, aziz

Yes, I understand, cleaning your room, putting your house in order, sorting yourself out, I understand that change must begin at the individual level, but what is the vision? To ride out a collapse? To prepare for civil war? To create white enclaves in the cities and take them back? To create businesses and aim for self-sufficiency? The communists and Jews are driven by their vision of utopia, indeed, it seems that all great movements have had some kind of mystic, almost religious vision which guided them. This is why Christianity is so useless to us, because it is an entirely international, anti-ethnonational vision of the future. If the Christians had their way, they would trade all the culture and history and genetics in the world if it meant that everyone would be Christian

Learn full spectrum practical politics.
Listen to this whole series. I promise you that you will feel different about yourself after. You will understand a bit more about the situation whites are in. And it's not all bad
Also there is some mystical stuff covered in this series.
youtube.com/watch?v=203-BKE5MgU&list=PL3A8158315A8C0F29

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

fuck that is a powerful and well made video

Granville Thorndyke. He makes a lot of good videos on his channel.

99.9999999% white in the country

Don't give up fellow brit. It is true that we'll never have a pure 14/88 society, but there's also other options that directly benefit the white race the most - like technological advancement. We're already way too many whites, we don't need a higher quantity of whites, that's what the undeveloped races do by breeding like rabbits. We need a higher quality instead.

Take the Technocracy pill. It's the National Socialism of the 21st century.

thanks, will watch! the majority is not happy with minorities getting more than they do. fuck Gutmenschen, fuck Babybomers pensions. time to end the ponzi scheme.
may I add this:
youtu.be/Tb2iFikOwYU
abd this:
youtu.be/f9m2yReECak
(this one was an eye opener about Iran, Lybia, Syria and the US being BTFO in Syria during Reagans rule, arabs litterally won then)
educate yourselves, have the right facts ready and any multi-culti bs is quickly refuted, especially the first link is very relevant to GB.

The internet (entertainment in general actually) acts like too much of a pressure valve. Back when your only method of passing the time was either lonely silence or with other people which would eventually cause an outburst.

If we didn't have this televised entertainment then something would have happened by now.

Do something to help! Don't give up! We need everyone to bump this thread:

Thats brilliant. Cuties always get nuked first.

Too bad nuclear winter is a thing

Thanks, will watch

Nature abhors a vacuum. If you don't fill your country with your own kids, it will be filled with Pakis or worse. Quantity matters.

youtube.com/watch?v=wZ9J-dxEgY4

The normies will never wake up. Change must come from a dedicated and zealous group of men forcing change. A group which couldn't fight the technology the state now has and will turn on them if they try

True.

But then comes the very serious problem of automatization and massive unemployment within 20 years. In that case, regardless if you're white or not, if you're "low quality" then you'll starve or barely manage to survive. Why would anyone promote higher reproduction for whites in that case, when that will only result into increased poverty and misery for those newly-born whites? There isn't a shortage of labor and there hasn't been for the past 30 years, and on top of that, there will be hyper-saturation of labor in the next 30.

We actually really don't need more whites. This is the age of high-quality "ubermensch" instead. There is a very good reason why the more developed a race is, the lower their birth rates are - they're actually adapting to and adjusting for this, while the less developed a race is, the less responsible they are with their reproduction, completely oblivious to the fact that they're bringing in kids that will surely starve.

Give up your cities, and you give up access to jobs and access to political power.

There's strength in numbers, which is why the first step in ethnic cleansing is to remove the target group from population centers so they can't organize effectively. This destroys the social bonds between families, and effectively obliterates the established community that would otherwise support each other in times of need.

Once dispersed, they can be picked off one by one. Any rural area that grows large enough to become a cultural production center with a strong community will have housing projects built and minorities immediately bussed in until the crime rates are high enough that the threat is once again defused via white flight.

See what happened to 1960s America for more details.

I agree with you on Christianity. I still struggle with it after growing up in an non religious house then dabbling in the church only to realize how much damage it has done to our people. The vision is simply what you want for the future, Leaf.

You are describing strategies for coping with the challenges presented by reality. Yes, we should prepare for collapse and civil war through creating enclaves. More importantly, the real battle is in your mind. Everyday you are asked to reject all of this for the shekels, mortgage, attention, etc. We have to foster a real culture in fellow Europeans. The ones worth salvaging at least.

This Brit and the other bong posting videos pretty much right. Your concerns have already initiated you into the movement. Now, we need to stay firm and reassert our right to survive. Redpill as many as you can and sculpt a better generation. Europe has come back from similar catastrophes. It would have fallen a long time ago if people simply gave up

Every race other than whites sticks together.
Whites only want to outdo each other.

US made laws against this. Google "redlining" and the civil rights act. Anywhere too white gets "refugees" and africans shipped out to them.

Good point man. That's when we lost the grip as well. The country always wins the civil war, but that's why rural or working class Europeans are the butt of every joke and constantly demoralized on talmud-vision and hollywood.

It's hard for people to break the grip of cosmopolitan cultures emanating from the cities into their living rooms, even worse you have movements of city folk going into the country in order to change their culture too. I heard of this happening around Portland in the NW.

If rural communities continue rejecting urban cosmopolitan culture, we could at least have a cultural revolution followed by a mass movement against urbanite politics by the majority residing outside of these kike hives.

Unlike past revolutions that required physical meeting grounds, the internet might be able to bridge the gap for rural communities seeking networking. That's probably why every militia is literally an alphabet honeypot. Still, you network through trading supplies or products with other people in the area. Maybe foster community dining halls for 'traditionalist' types.

Tommy Robinson is a fucking kike mate.

Westerners (especially ethnic Americans) have been brainwashed into thinking they have no ethnicity or culture. Feeling you should have more rights as a native will get you called an entitled bigot.

Legally we have fewer rights as natives in our own countries than migrants do- they get employment preference, free housing, free college, lower college admission requirements, positive tv coverage, etc. We get yelled at or fired if we don't want more migrants coming in.

Our media preaches every day how easy us natives have it and how we are spoiled for not wanting to share our "stolen" land and "stolen" wealth with millions of third worlders who are morally superior, less criminal, smarter, and more hardworking than us (but for some reason keep murdering, raping, and running away from wars they start with each other in their native shitholes).

>BLACKPILL THREAD

you people said trump wouldnt win

Tap water is making people zombies imo

It's pretty obvious that America have this whole identity crisis thing going on specially, that people will always come up with the excuse that the first Americans were immigrants therefore America is a country for all immigrants.

and it's very true that so many of the families who stayed there for generations forget about there ancestors and there cultural heritage, which becomes even easier for new immigrant when they get that passport.... you guys should really stop handing out passports to everyone, I think there is enough ''Americans'' in the world.

> you know that you could've stayed as a white/European state if you didn't declare independence..... just sayin'

lord the defeatism ! at least the freemasons will rule the pakis from mars or something

implying hes not the same as all the other elites

Southerners have an identity still

Oh and I forgot to mention, that western media is fucked and there's not fixing it... sorry but it don't look good, people have to learn how to not listen to them