Guys, i need help!

give me any tips to maintain my privacy online, so i wouldn't go to jail for saying my opinion, please help!

Other urls found in this thread:

privacytools.io
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There is no privacy online and anyone who tells you otherwise is a liar.

Move

privacytools.io

internet isnt the place for privacy, especially right now.

If you want freedom and anonymity, you wont find it here

stay offline and go to some underground bar. There is no privacy online.

VPN + TOR
there is no easy way

Won't protect you

>paying money for shit that wont help

just don't say "your opinion"

If you're serious, public wifi and burner phones is probably the only way.

we dont have burner phones here

yes you do, i had one when i lived there

where?

here is a tip, there is no way.

you are welcome

mohandeseen, giza fi al 2a7era

i think i know what you're talking about, but that that was stopped, now any phone number you get needs to be activated by calling the serves provider and giving them your info

>Won't protect you
Can you explain?

you can still get a burner phone by getting somebody else to initialize it for you (bribe the guy at the store to do it for you)

still won't help.

Same shit with public wifi, even if you can find one that lets you connect with no info, still won't help.

Sorry, the time to be anonymous is long gone

Americans have given their privacy to trump were damned

Tor nodes are all logged. So they know where you went in, they know where you went out and can connect the two. VPNs are a joke, they used to be meant to fool website operators, now they can't even manage that.

yeah, because trump had anything to do with getting wiretapped in the first place.

privacy went out the window with the patriot act

true #ObamaDId911

Just use TOR. It's the easiest and free. It's not impenetrable but it's a good "why the fuck not" solution. Also, you might have a hard time posting on image boards with TOR because banned IPs. That being said, you're never going to find actual privacy on the internet. There's always a way. If you're just trying to get around blocked sites TOR will do the job, and make it more difficult for someone to determine who you are in the process.

resources.infosecinstitute.com

google it and im sure you can find what you need.

No he just lowered the barrier so that you don't need warrants

Nodes built by some agencies may be logged.
In all cases, due to tor architecture, they can't get the proof you're the origin of logged packets.

Some VPN providers are still no log. Check it out.

Harder than before, but user still available.

move to europa.

Why not jewland, bitch?

dude that is outrageous
do they not know that the internet played a huge role in our history and the impeachment of the old president
Egypt always had free speech, they can't do this to us

> this is very suspicious

he's muslim, DUH!

in the islamic republic of france he'll have the freedom he seeks.

First step is to learn linux

I've heard of a statistical attack, if both entry and exit node are watched--not always effective.
There's also a possibility of javascript injections from a bad node.
Run noscript, if ones paranoid make sure at least two nodes are outside of five eye countries.

If you're on a list, they'll just break into your machine through intel management engine. If you're using windows your already owned.

If you use TOR you put a big fat target on your ass, that is "why the fuck not"

how well will you sleep at night knowing that they have logged what you do but don't have proof?

you believe "no log" vpn claims? I have a bridge in brookling that I would like to sell you. Let's face it, if you run a VPN company and the man comes to your door with a secret warrant, you open your legs.

You're logged either way. Google captcha logs every comment you make on Sup Forums. Facebook logs every site you visit if there is a like button.

By using tor, at the very least those are scrambled.

>Why give (((strangers))) the ability to hold power over me?
>Why unintentionally cuck myself?