Black people are... oh wait

>D1 star athlete
>4.0 GPA pre-med
>aced MCAT
>NFL drafted
>Harvard Medical School

He isn't "black people" he's a black person.

It's much easier for blacks to get into Ivy League schools than Asians or Whites

seems like a good man. not all blacks are niggers but all niggers are black. I hope he does well and I hope he raises successful children that help his race.

I would bet the farm he can't speak proper English

cute anecdote
sage

Affirmative Action invalidates any claim that non-whites have to intelligence and work ethic.
suck his dick why dontcha

>amazing.png
Liberals are so fucking oblivious to their own racism.

>what's a bell curve: the bait post.

Sage.

Perhaps, but no pretending in Neurosurgery, or surgery in general. Affirmative action claim might have merit if he was general practitioner or a family medicine residency, but Neuro is up there with Surgical Subspecialties (ENT, Urology, Ortho), Opthalmology & Derm as toughest to get into

This. Then they write articles about them. It's circular logic.

>discriminates against Whites and Asians
>mediocre black People get in
>look at all the black havard graduates what geniuses ! Black power !

Residencies have affirmative action as well. Also this article is retarded. How can he know what he will specialize in medical school when he hasn't even started or competed in medical school.

Please realize this article is bullshit. You don't start medical school on a specialty track

>What are Standard Deviations?

Huh. Makin me think right meow

I don't hate blacks, nor do I think they're inferior as many have seen the way of Christ. However they need to stop and realize that the Eternal Jew is destroying their communities, as well as other communities (European, Asian, Arab, etc) and must remove them. However I do not forgive the ones that have massacred the Boers/South Africans in their own lands, especially that piece of shit kike lover Mandela. May he rot in hell.

You mean to tell me college professors faked giving good grades to a literate nigger so they can create headlines? Color me surprised

There are smart blacks, but 90% of them are retarded. And no matter how smart they are, the nigger is always screaming to get out.

pic related, faggot

How much affirmative action did this take to get?

What is an outlier. It's great, just don't convince yourself it's the norm

95% of sucessful black people grew up with fathers

1 in 40 million, congrats for doing what whites, asians, and east indians do on a regular basis!

USA Nigger athletic enough to play in NFL
>wasnt result of centuries of selective genetic breeding to maximize musculature and BBC size while minimizing intelligence in order to maximize cotton picking productivity and BLACKED.com viewership to maximize (((profits)))

Pretty much
Never around blacks so they can only think of them in the abstract

From rural Mississippi
The most naturally intelligent person I ever encountered was a black guy who was in band with me.
At 14 you could just tell he was going to be a success. He's a cardiologist now and owns his own practice at an usually early age.

I work in healthcare academia and i can tell you youre wrong. Almost every big med school now has a dean of "inclusion" or "diversity" that make sure trannys and somalians with mediocre grades are in programs. There are plenty of autistic genius medstudents of all races but if you think medical school isnt infected with liberal antijustice youre wrong.

Can't wait until there's a news article about him giving a patient bleach to drink to clear up congestion.

Most likely military father at that

All blacks should be drafted at 18
They need the structure and discipline they never saw as kids

Idiots here are going to say he only aced the MCAT because of affirmative action. God forbid a black guy is just smarter than them

>turn down a 5mil sign on bonus, live like a superstar, and get payed to stay in great shape and barely work
>instead decided to get in more debt to land a job making 200k a year, work normal hours and either be on call for emergencies or open on practice and work 60 hours a week, get fat/lazy sitting at a desk all day and having to deal with sick/dying people who a winning about healthcare copays

obviously best choice

He graduated from FSU medical school, chief

>Rolle announced his intent to leave the NFL to attend medical school in 2013. He enrolled at Florida State University College of Medicine and graduated in May 2017.[18][19] Rolle was accepted to a neurosurgery residency at Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School.

He's from The Bahamas, he's not African American

Yup. Lets judge a race by its exceptions and not by its averages

News flash. Thats not how it works.

You judge a race or society by its majority

affirmative action probably helped him, but I'm just glad I wont have to pay for his welfare.

sure, GPA can be inflated, but MCAT and three-step Medical Boards were faked too? nah

SAGE SLIDE SAGE SLIDE

I AM SETH RICH

B A S E D

B L A C K

M A N

>Myron Rolle
>is on the honor roll

more like
>drafted to a mid tier team after college
>couldn't make it on 1st team and get traded to practice squad on a different team.
>say fuck it and go back to school after 2 years in NFL
>gotta try to make some money somehow

>Citation needed

It's Token from South Park!

dude you're so wrong its pathetic, not that it matters, the population of this fucking country is gonna be so brown in 10 years people are gonna be hiring witch doctors for chicken meat to clean the spirits out of their head.

Good for him

Sup Forums doesn't hate black people

Sup Forums hates niggers

>one black person becomes a doctor
>it's a headline news story
Never mind the hundreds of whites, Jews, and Asians who do the same thing with no praise.

exceptions disprove the rule

Finally, an upstanding African American. If he doesn't nigger up his life then fuck yea, good for him.

He Probably Graduated in KANGZ Studies

You'd like to have him do brain surgery on you or anyone you know?

After that Princeton story that circulated here yesterday I would not be surprised.

BASED BLACK MAN
A
S
E
D

B
L
A
C
K

M
A
N

affirmative action is indefensible. liberals are so fucking dumb.

Outliers aren't arguments against segregation.

Sauce?

This is the definition of racism.

Bell curve's gonna' bell

you're thinking of r*ddit you fucking leaf fuck

Med school you say ?
Fascinating.
I'm sure he'll do great.

An opportunity at a great education still doesn't mean you'll amount to anything.

mad

bump

Fpbp

Wouldn't be a bell curve without an upper deviation

Literally one example

Glad to see the Caribbean work ethic still exists.

>what is the bell curve

Sports Sciences BA.

Still, not bad. Sounds like black people did not like it though.
>His teammates didn't see a football player, they saw a nerd, a square. "They thought I was soft," Rolle recalls. "A lot of them thought I was this little goody two-shoes kind of dude." Reflecting on the social dynamic, Rolle believes he was a prime target for the same kind of bullying and hazing that Jonathan Martin of the Miami Dolphins underwent in the NFL.

The sadder part of this is that he's exceptional and not even a black American. The guy comes from a culture where holding down 3 jobs is seen as normal. People from the Caribbean are often major outliers in calculating success in black America.

I would literally NEVER allow myself or anyone in my family to be seen by a black doctor. They barely have to show up to graduate from medical school and are extremely unqualified compared to everyone else.

FUCK Affirmative action

THIS. A black doing just above the bare minimum in life is literally front page national news.

They are such a pathetic race.

>data sample of 1 unit defines the entire data

Does it always make the news when a nigger manages to get an education?

I think the exceptional part is that he gave up a career in sports to become a doctor. Many black youth would just go for catching a ball and a concussion until they get arrested at 35 for rape.

However, the critical part here is he doesn't come from black American culture. He's being attributed praise for something that's way more common within his culture than that of black Americans.

What is a bell curve: the post.

Of course you're going to get a few intelligent niggers. The fact that this made the media shows how rare it is

I don't get the point of this post.

If the individual intelligence of a member of a group negates the poor behavior of the group, why are we still mad at the Nazis?

>i'm a failure and jelly : the post

Again. I wouldn't put black people from outside of the US on the same page as black Americans.

Throughout my education in computer engineering at a tt University and my years in the industry. Out of the 30 or so black people I've met or worked with, 2 have been black Americans.

Sooo he's incredibly intelligent..... so he violently smashes his skull for a living...... mmmmk

Good for him. Still suspicious of any NCAA "student athlete" reports on GPA and tests. One of my friends brothers got a ride to Purdue for football and he, a non-key position, was still buried in tutors and whatever other help he needed.

I assume smashing his skull is probably a step up from taking the long debt cock up his ass for 10+ years to pay off med school.

nail it. prob a salty nurse

>(((Harvard)))
>fake sports star grades

Good luck having a black doctor who can only regurgitate what he's been told. I'm sure he'll up your Paxel dosage, user. Ever been to a shitskin Indian/Irainian/Mexican/Paki doctor? They're cold blooded and treat you like you're an animal

>leaves out fact that he got this far cause muh black ethic
>was also a nigger

Don't even care that this looks like bait. This is what I believe