BUT BUT CLINTON FOUNDATION!

BUT BUT CLINTON FOUNDATION!

News Flash spergs- this is how the world works..

You got fleeced so hard and it makes me cringe to come to pol and watch people say God Emperor gonna drain da swamp hurr durr

Other urls found in this thread:

dailykos.com/stories/2017/5/21/1664578/-On-same-weekend-as-record-breaking-arms-deal-Saudis-announced-100-million-donation-to-Ivanka-fund
thehill.com/homenews/administration/334437-saudi-arabia-uae-pledge-100-million-to-women-entrepreneurs-fund
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_World_Banking
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Ellen_Iskenderian
globalresearch.ca/the-real-scandal-at-the-world-bank-the-bank-is-killing-thousands-of-the-poorest-people-in-the-world/5551
wsj.com/articles/saudi-arabia-u-a-e-pledge-100-million-to-world-banks-women-entrepreneurs-fund-1495339028
globalresearch.ca/pentagon-cannot-account-for-6-5-trillion-dollars/5541244
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

On same weekend as record-breaking arms deal, Saudis announced $100 million donation to Ivanka fund

Over the weekend, Jared Kushner was credited with negotiating a $110 billion arms deal to the Saudis, the largest arms deal in U.S. history:

The deal was finalized in part thanks to the direct involvement of Jared Kushner, the President's son-in-law and senior adviser. He shocked a high-level Saudi delegation earlier this month when he personally called Lockheed Martin CEO Marillyn Hewson and asked if she would cut the price of a sophisticated missile detection system, according to a source with knowledge of the call.
Pressured to finalize a massive $100-plus billion arms deal in the two weeks leading up to Trump's trip to Saudi Arabia, Kushner hoped to maneuver a discount on Lockheed's Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) system during the Saudis' visit to the White House on May 1 -- a request that Hewson said she would look into at the time.
Coincidentally, the Saudis have also agreed to donate a whopping $100 million to the recently announced women's fund inspired by Jared Kushner’s wife, Ivanka Trump:

The World Bank plans to announce Sunday at an event with Ivanka Trump, the U.S. president’s daughter and senior White House adviser, that Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates have pledged $100 million collectively toward a fund for women who own or want to start businesses, according to people familiar with the announcement.

>he thinks a multi-billionaire cares about a paltry few million

>multi-billionaire

>kek

nice meme

>Sup Forums unironically trusted a Jew York billionaire to do what's right for the country

>I can get you a discount, sure! Just watch me.
> Helloooo Marilyn! About that THAAD pricetag, I have the new tranches of F-35s in front of me to sign... Wonderful!
>Done. Now, you know my wife has a foundation...
Saudis: Say no more, Al-Jared!

>SWAP STATUS: you decide

Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in 500 years. We need to get him impeached and lock up his most fervent supporters. The country is headed for dangerous territory if we don't stop the bigotry and hate from the top down..

>Ivanka Trump is in discussions with the World Bank about setting up a fund that would pool resources from G-20 countries to support female entrepreneurs, two people with knowledge of the matter said.

>Trump
>multi-billionaire

Source me faggot

>ok swede

(((Occupy Wallstreet)))

Soros meme

I totally trust this tweet

Trumpcucks will defend this

>Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life.
>Sweden

dailykos.com/stories/2017/5/21/1664578/-On-same-weekend-as-record-breaking-arms-deal-Saudis-announced-100-million-donation-to-Ivanka-fund

All sources are inline- mostly from WSJ

>Say no more, Al-Jared!

kek'd

>that pic
>" crew sample-13(rename before posting"

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>Saudi Arabia, UAE pledge $100 million to women entrepreneurs fund proposed by Ivanka Trump
thehill.com/homenews/administration/334437-saudi-arabia-uae-pledge-100-million-to-women-entrepreneurs-fund

And this is the actual organisation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_World_Banking

And it's run by this person

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Ellen_Iskenderian
>Previously, she worked for the investment bank Lehman Brothers.

>M-MUH SWAMP
toppity kek

this so much

Augh aren't you fucking tired of this shit? You've been fucking doing this for months and fucking months. Seriously you have some real deep mental issues. Go seek help.

>I don't like the source so I ignore it

Extremist.
When your enemies have something valuable that you should know, you will not listen, and it will be your downfall.

>someone with $5000 doesn't care about $100

Nope

Nobody can be worse than Obama, come on dude.

when will amerifucks learn?
clinton vs trump. Fucking meme reality tv bulllshit instead of meritocracy.
And of course there is jared kushner.
Why did i even got involved in meme trump election

OP, there are secrets that you and I are just not aware of. This is actually a good move by Trump, MAGA!

It's not the same at all.
Clintons had a decade of corruption where they used government money, pocketed it, and abused local people.
Haiti
Africa
India
All have scandals when the Clinton foundation got involved. All damaged the reputation of American aid.
Ivanka got a few dollars to go play house with. It isn't even a drop in the bucket compared to the billions the Clintons sucked off the Saudis for. Hopefully it will keep her playing house instead of meddling in state affairs.

Trumpfags we're stupid enough to believe him.

Trump is gonna loot the US and accelerate its decline

>Clintons had a decade of corruption where they used government money, pocketed it, and abused local people.
So does the world bank group.
globalresearch.ca/the-real-scandal-at-the-world-bank-the-bank-is-killing-thousands-of-the-poorest-people-in-the-world/5551

And picrelated here is the president of the group by the way. Your argument is literally whataboutism tier. Get fucked drumpfkin, you fell for the memes. Now own up to it.

Can the entire west just collapse already.

I want to try and rebuild it while I'm young and useful.

One of his properties alone is worth over a billion dollars, now add hundreds more and a fleet of aircraft.

this is what cognitive dissonance looks like

Try a source from this decade, and I might take you serious.
>2007
Into the trash it goes. You can't even keep your arguments strait, first it's Trump/Clinton, now it's the world bank? You're just trying to obfuscate a non argument, Ahmed.

>Can't argue, attacks the source

>can't spell 'straight'

>calls someone a shill but is obviously the shill

Thanks Ivan!

that doesn't mean you have that much in savings.
I don't expect Sup Forums to into /biz/, though

Holy shit...Drumpf has gone too fucking far this time. By ballet or by other means we must retake the white house from these Saudi-Russians.

Wow, great source you got there Soros

>Extremist.
>When your enemies have something valuable that you should know, you will not listen, and it will be your downfall.
Yeah we've all learned not to listen to George Soros. You can't intellectualize it you fucking plebeian. You're not on Sup Forums's level.

>thehill.com
HAHA! No...

>Saudi's try to make their good friend Hillary Clinton look better

It's a decade old source.
Are you still getting the same wage you were ten years ago?
Still dating the same man?
Still living in the same house?
No? Then why would ten year old information have any affect on what happens today?

It doesn't. Go back to r3ddit, faggot.

wsj.com/articles/saudi-arabia-u-a-e-pledge-100-million-to-world-banks-women-entrepreneurs-fund-1495339028

Wall st journal you fucking mong

here's the write up

Die already

accusing anyone of being a russian shill is the work of a kike shill. fuck off cunt and KYS.

All the shills ITT need to kill themselves it's biblical in proportion, Trump's only real success is slowing down illegal immigration, preventing the monster Hillary winning keeping the world from a nuclear WW3 occurence, and making liberals cry like the whiny marxist scum they are.

We are not satisfied, and will not be by his presidency, we need to rise up ourselves, nothing has changed, none of us can vote our way out of our problems, which is the international Jew.

do you need help sticking your fingers in your ears and yelling MAGAMAGAMAGASHILLSREDDITSOROS ?

I can come help sweetie

>cringe to come to pol and watch people say God Emperor

>how to spot a redditor
they say cringe
they call anyone a God or emperor

The big difference would be that this was "announced."
It wasn't some silent transaction that no one talks about like what usually happens with hillary.

Not an argument.
You started the shill shill shill shill crap, I was actually trying to stay on topic.
Go back to R3ddit, faggot. You're just cancer here. It was actually a discussion before you opened your butthole.
No point in replying, I've muted you.

remember when the Pentagon announced it couldn't account for a few trillion dollars the day before 911 ? i do

globalresearch.ca/pentagon-cannot-account-for-6-5-trillion-dollars/5541244

I am replying because you told me not to.

also what is reddit

T R U M P F A G S with the shitty damage control today

Nobody cares if the Trumps get richer if we get our jobs back. If they can fix the mess this country is in, they fucking deserve it.