Politics

New political party being formed based around free speech, and the rejection of Theresa May's attempts to censor the Internet including anonymous sites like Sup Forums. Shadilay my brother keks. Message me via the page.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KVuZ-a9kjKc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What are this parties stances on Defence, Brexit, NHS, Education... Give me policies not freespeech

LOL
Fucking reddit-tier idiot

The idea is to build a group of like index people to have a discussion and write up a full manifesto collectively. Personally my political compass lies towards the 'alt-light' and have a complete distaste for the new left.

& Immigration, heritage, environment, identity...

>implying right now is the time to form a new political movement
Try waiting another 20 years.

I'd say I'm a nationalist, and that heritage needs to be protected. I feel that UKIP has been successful but will have run its course by the upcoming general election. Immigration should be via a point system like Australia. British heritage is under threat and I don't belive that wanting to keep our cultural identity is racist, just patriotic. However, I don't believe race is a determining factor in someone's national identity.

These are my thoughts, but I want people's opinions.

I'm not here to beg for likes and get support for my own ideas. I want different people's view points and a discussion in which I can develop my own. Without hearing someone shouting racist or facist for discussing valid concerns

>civic nationalism
Britain for the British m8. Just because some pooinloo drinks tea with his curry doesn't make him British. Also, how do you plan on damaging the hegemony of the Tories and Labour? Can you hope to break the stranglehold they have?

Bump, I want to see if this nigger has any ideas.

I feel that offering an alternative for the right should be at least discussed. I'm not saying that I as an individual, and alone is a valid option. However, if a group of like minded and concerned people get the snowball effect going, gain support, and eventually register on the electoral commission there is a chance.

I am purely brain storming due to my frustration with the current political climate. I despise Corbyn and his new seemingly brainless left, but can find many a reason to lose faith in the current right wing parties

So it's just you at the moment?

I made the page following discussions with like minded people and peers. It's an idea and not a polished one. So I thought, 'why not make a thread' in order to have a chat with people who'll give their thoughts and roast the heck out of my own

I couldn't find it by searching on Faceberg by the way. The main issue we have is that there are no political parties that explicitly say that they want to help the White British, particularly the working class White British. Instead, people cuck out, and the working class in Britain becomes ever more disenfranchised. If you actually talk to these people, they don't want to see their streets and towns and cities turn Muslim, but they are afraid to speak out about it because they think they'll be ridiculed. Someone has to have the courage to say that the White British people in this country are dying, and that we have to do something about it.

I completely agree, look at Sweden for example. The upper class who are all for open boarders live in places where they wouldn't even come into contact with these people. For example, in Chelsea London. Yet they all want to preach to the lower classes who have genuine concerns. I think Tommy Robinson explains this exceptionally well.

You don't even know how to use Sup Forums, not once have you actually quoted someone in your reply. Give me one reason to believe you're not just trying to coalesce all the wrong thinkers in to one place where you can tie them to their real life identity?

Nobody is going to join your little tea party unless you tell us what YOU believe and what YOU want. We need to know your stances on defence, foreign policy, domestic issues and so on.

He does, but he still does the "I'm not a racist" shit. People will think you're a racist anyway, and denying it just compounds the problem. People in Britain need permission to speak up, they need someone who isn't afraid to say "Yeah, I'm for the White British, so what?" People seem to be under the delusion that immigration brings prosperity, and so its alright for the White British to be erased, because it will make the country richer. To those people, I usually quote Samuel Adams (pic related).

It could've all been so different.

I've actually shut several people up with his quote, it's excellent. It can still be reversed, but I have absolutely no faith in the democratic process any more. With luck, the military might snap some day. I for one would rather see Britain a desolate atomic wasteland than in the hands of fucking Mohammedans.

I'm not asking people to join the 'tea party' I'm asking for like minded people to help get the ball rolling

>I for one would rather see Britain a desolate atomic wasteland than in the hands of fucking Mohammedans.
And me.

But you've said next to nothing about your own views, so why the fuck would anyone want to do anything with you if we don't even know your views? You want to start a political party and that is serious business so take it seriously and explain to us your views on and desires for defence, foreign policy and domestic issues. (congrats on finding the reply button)

I think he was disparagingly referring to the nature of your party by likening it to afternoon tea rather than comparing it to the actual Tea Party. If you want to start an actual party, the most important thing is monetary backing. It costs £5000 to register a legitimate political party, and a lot more money to run campaigns and do well in elections. Have you any plans for these things? Also, is it just you at the moment?

>You don't even know how to use Sup Forums, not once have you actually quoted someone in your reply. Give me one reason to believe you're not just trying to coalesce all the wrong thinkers in to one place where you can tie them to their real life identity?
>Nobody is going to join your little tea party unless you tell us what YOU believe and what YOU want. We need to know your stances on defence, foreign policy, domestic issues and so on.

Or just do, what all of the noncies do- just copy past and alter what's not ppular... if all fails- LIE blatantly...
That's what they all do, no?

Not getting a response I suspect?

Presumably not. Still going to lurk though, just in case.

The plan was to discuss ideas and have multiple voices involved. I'm not looking for followers or cheap likes on a fb page. I've very recently had this idea and I think that there is something there. It's not a polished product, and I'm not trying to sell it.

I want to know what issues you guys think about the most and what a true Party For Britain needs to tackle.

It's just an idea, and as far as backing etc and the financial element goes... I wouldn't register on the electoral commission for a very long time, assuming that this becomes something that people can get behind once a full manifesto is put together.

This is the first step I feel like I need to re emphasise that strongly.

not getting my hopes up but if you are genuine you should follow this idea, not getting involved atm because i'm working but this does intrigue me, it's just what we need

What are your fucking stances on defence, foreign policy and domestic issues? For fuck sake answer the damn question, otherwise why the fuck would anyone want anything to do with a person and a party that has absolutely no clue what direction it wants to head in and what purpose it serves. If your party can be completely dictated by the opinions of people outside the party then your party serves nobody. Tell us your stances.

All he's said so far is covered by UKIP and other parties. So how exactly is this what we need when we already have it?

In terms of recruitment, get people you know in real life to help you. Your actual friends are the best place to start. In terms of policy, the main focus should be what is lacking in current politics, but not so much that it's a single issue party. You need to have balanced policies on the issues mentioned by as well as your big issue, which would presumably be the cultural one. Your other policies should reinforce the central message, but be workable in their own right. What are your ideas on policy for these things? Or are you here because you don't know what sort of policies you want?

Thanks for the life line there

I'm looking for advice, my friends and I follow politics avidly but we are by no means expertly read on the subject. But we do have an idea, that being that we feel that there's a lack of options when in the right for who you intend to vote for. The purpose of this thread was I ask for ideas and for other people's opinions. My friends and I all come from one section of society and have similar views. This is why I want to talk to you. I'm not selling a manifesto, random promises, etc as the idea is by no means developed, my apologies for any kind of misunderstanding there

Bump in the hopes I actually get a reply sometime today.

If it isn't a fascist party, I'm out
My heart belongs only to beady

My opinion was that UKIP has run its course and has dwindling support. It has been a great success, but people that I speak to regularly have the opinion that they should bow out gracefully. I'm undecided on the matter

You have said nothing that UKIP doesn't already offer, along with a selection of other small parties. If you're no different to these parties and they're already failing then how on Earth do you expect to be a success?

Also, please answer my previous question on what defence, foreign and domestic policies you wish to see.

>Using the term "Britain" officially anywhere

You dun fucked up, Welsh, Scots, Irish are your enemies now.

Okay then. If you have no policy ideas, the best thing to do is start reading. Look into history and get a sense of where Britain has come from in the past, and what aspects of British life are important to you - what you want to preserve, what you want to do away with. For example, one might consider older policies, such as national service, to combat modern problems, like youth unemployment or the degrading public health. What parties have you supported before? Also consider who you'd aim your party at and where it will be starting. You'll never get anywhere by promoting total privatisation of the NHS in the North, for example.

Also this. Greater devolution is the only way in my opinion. The Swiss-style model could work well, with a national government for defence and trade only. But that's a LARP in the modern age.

Some banging tunes to keep everyone occupied until we get a reply next Thursday.
>youtube.com/watch?v=KVuZ-a9kjKc

This. Gib dat English barliament.

Greater devolution could stop the Scottish lust for English money, or at least prevent them from getting their hands on it. Personally, I'd see a return to the days of yore where Mercia was its own kingdom and men lived off the land. It could happen with additive manufacturing removing the need for centralised industry, but I'm getting into serious LARP territory here.

>Greater devolution could stop the Scottish lust for English money
They'll still lust but it atleast would mean they can't actually touch English money. It's impossible to stop them lusting other's money.

>Personally, I'd see a return to the days of yore where Mercia was its own kingdom
I'd like the same thing for Yorkshire, but as you say this is dedicated LARP territory.

Yeah but do they want to turn the UK into a White ethnostate? If not then they can suck my chuds.

Bump for possible delivery of policies.

Your optimism is even stronger than mine.

Why not just join the tories and try and gain influence from there? Starting a new party is just pointless hobbyism.

I'm sorry to disappoint you but I think reverting back to a white ethnostate is far past the point of possibility... However, getting rid of all breeds foreign domestic pets... Now that's far more achievable... c:

It's not like I've got anything else to do.

>what are nukes
In all seriousness, it's possible, but would take a long time. Policies designed to reduce non-White birth rates while increasing White ones, like greater incentives for businesses in White areas, lower child benefits, and decreased immigration could take us to a point where we have the 95% White British we used to have. It would be difficult to market them as such, but the possibility is there.

The only option to keep us Scots at bay would be a union similar to the EU.
We get complete control over defence, taxation etc but a central UK parliament which has even seats like the EU controls parts of justice, legislation and trade.
Right now im for complete independence, but an EU type model of the UK would please a lot of Scots.

There'd be no point in that, that's just complete independence. Nobody would like an EU model because the EU model is fundamentally broken and arbitrary. It'd only please the Scots who are Anglo hating dickheads. In my opinion there should be parliaments in each of our countries that handle everything except defence and foreign policy. That way we can all live as we wish to as the different people we are but still act as one people when shit hits the fan.

For fucks sake, like 1% of Independence supporters hate the English.
We would still act as one people if we were all in NATO. A modified EU model with identities for each nation but close trading ties is the perfect solution.

That's independence. Just campaign for independence.

You're probably right; im assuming that after complete Independence our trading with England suffers, which is highly unlikely.
I just hate how hostile most English/Brits are to the idea of an Independent Scotland, I just want our own destiny and self determination.

Will you make anime real ?

I'm not hostile to the idea of it, I'm hostile to how everyone seems to wish to implement it. You might not wish this but the prominent movements for Scottish independence want to do it at the expense of the rest of the UK and until that rancid selfish notion goes away the entire concept of Scottish independence will be tainted with it.

Beyond the absolute destruction of centuries of work it's the way in which Scots wish to implement their independence which makes people hate it so much. You people have a good deal in this - you get everything you need, you get funded, defended and get very few of horde coming to your land. As repayment for this we're treat with utter contempt and you run away from us as though we've ruined everything for you.

I do believe that Britain is stronger together when dealing with foreign policy. All together we have a stronger hand whilst negotiating, whereas as small independent nations we'd be nothing on the world stage. Same in the case of trident. If Corbyn was able to remove our nuclear deterrent we would be buggered. We together need to be a stronger country as a whole instead of being a lap dog to other larger powers. Make more people be proud to be British again and not insignificant.

Our destinies are interminably linked. The point of the original Union, which I might remind you had a Scottish king, was to have better mutual defence. We share an island - what happens to one will affects the other. The unity we once enjoyed wasn't about subjugation, but partnership. Though I support self-determination for all peoples, the link between the Scottish and the English is part of a shared history of over 1000 years on this island. Personally, I don't want to see that union broken, because it would weaken us both. Also, if you get independence, you'll either be swallowed up by the EU or left to rot, which is no good for either of us.

I agree

This is a good point, and the first substantial point you've yet made so congratulations. As separate countries we'd be weak as hell and we'd be easy to take advantage of, which is why I argue in favour of "internal independence" by way of having national parliaments couple with "external unity" by having a UK encompassing foreign and defence policy.

> left to rot, which is no good for either of us.
One day the Scots might come to understand that we care about them beyond any political motivation, just as brothers.

There is no perfect way to implement it. Keep in mind most nations that gain Independence is usually through blood and war. I was never raised to be British, I've always called myself Scottish.
Like I said earlier, the big one for me is identity, I want to see Scotland on the global stage, but on that stage with England too, as historical and future partners.

And the issue here is two-fold. As an independent country you would not be worth anything on the world stage, nor would England on its own. We are the power we are because we're together. The second part of the issue is that being British doesn't rob you of being Scottish, it complements it. I'm English through and through and I'm damn proud of it but I'm also damn proud to be a Briton because I get to share that with the only other people on the planet I'd wish to share anything with. My Englishness, and your Scottishness, isn't strangled from existence because we're British.

Well, the Union was created out of Scottish economic uncertainty and English defence from the French. Keep in mind Scotland and France were very close, England hated that.
Going to what you said about 1,000 years of History, most of that is blood and constant threat of annexation from the English. The Scots have always had to fight for their freedom, and essentially, thats what's happening now but on a democratic scale.
I see where you're coming from though, two years ago if I even mentioned Independence on a British thread I would have been ridiculed. I like seeing genuine thoughts.

Consider the way a Texan is still a Texan even though he is also an American. They take pride in their state, and feel a stronger connection to their fellow statesmen than any other Americans, but they are still Americans. That's what I think could happen to the Union. England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland all having identities of their own, but still part of a greater whole. Scotland has contributed so much to Britain over the years. Don't forget that the Scottish played a large part in populating the southern states of the US during colonisation, as well as contributing greatly to British culture. I don't want to leave that behind.

I'm not saying it robs it, im saying that more Scots than not up here dont identify as British in a sense. I think the major factor nowadays anyway is the whole "governments we dont vote for" which is a genuine concern, and it's very real.
Just as the polls show too, something like 80% of Scots are for DevoMax, but it's a very fickle situation and it's not really got a clear answer just now.

But you Scots vote not only for your Scottish parliament but also for the British Government. We English don't have the luxury of voting for our own parliament. You have more say per head than we do.

It won't be left behind though, it's written in the history books.
No country stays the same, we're all dynamic. I really appreciate what the UK has accomplished as a nation. With my great uncle being an ambassador during WW2, it's safe to say he would be turning in his grave if he heard me. I just genuinely think deep in my heart, that Scotland as an Independent nation could flourish and serve the needs of our people better than that of the British state.
I would never forget what we have done or achieved, I just think now is Scotlands time.

Exactly, I would be all for EVEL because it gives more power to the English people, which is great.
Just for a second though, imagine what a reverse union would be like with Scotland as a leader. It may just be me, but I would imagine most of the English population wouldn't appreciate most of their laws being made in Edinburgh.

Acting together in foreign policy and dare I say war, doesn't rob anyone of their nationality or how they raised.
Being proud to be British doesn't mean you can't be proud of your home nation. I feel like the pro independence campaign was playing the be proud to be Scottish and empower Scotland card. But if anything, it's giving up presence on the global stage and the power that comes with it? Possibly crippling Scotland economically and harming it's defence to then give up its newly gained 'freedom' back to Jean-Claude Juncker for its security

I can't see what more Scotland could do with full independence than with fiscal independence. In all likelihood Scotland would still the Union it has now but with less benefits. I'm interested to see a costed analysis of independence. Could Scotland support itself alone? Genuinely interested, not trying to sound sarcastic.

Please please please don't use economics as an argument, because let's both get real - if huge socialist nations such as Sweden can function with great economies, so can Scotland with a population 2 million less than it.
Also with regards to the "Scottish empowerment" argument in the Referendum campaign, the SNP didn't adopt the "we can be british too" argument because the Tories were already using that rhetoric.

No, I understand. I've just never, ever, been given a single example of a law that the Scottish have to follow set forth by the British Government that the Scottish do not like. Can you tell me of one, or even a handful of you've got them.

I think it's important to separate the idea of Scottish independence from the SNP. The SNP have tainted the whole concept but that doesn't mean user here who wants independence wants to give his land over to the Eurokeks.

>alt-light
we are calling it dietalt now
get back to plebbit
your issue isn't a politcal one, it is a technical one

Well the key to the economy argument is our population - with 5 million we're pretty dense, so exports such as food, fresh water electricity and oil are all felt on a stronger scale by our small population. However, just now a large majority of Scottish money is being wasted on rail projects like the HS2 in Birmingham.

Shut up leaf, this is a big boy conversation.

One of the best examples would be the Tory governments we constantly don't vote for.
Tories receive 12% of the vote here? They still impose all law on us. Just like the referendum bill that passed the Scottish parliament, but was ignored by Westminster.

Would it not achieve what you want to have each national parliaments that set laws themselves then have a single UK parliament that focuses solely on defence and foreign policy? That way you don't have the Tories making rules you didn't vote for but we get to keep operating as the Union with the same power the Union has?

Is that not an instance of two birds with one stone?

Reminder that all opposition is controlled opposition at the group level. Read 1984. The 'concessions' they win will be what our rulers wanted all along.

Well, defence and foreign policy is still a taboo topic.
For example the decision to bomb Syria which 98% of Scottish MP's voted against. Yet, Scottish jets and pilots are being put in danger from Lossiemouth. Trident is an example of defence too, with most Scots being against its renewal.
Like I said man, there's no real definitive answer, but I think all should become apparent in the next few years.

Yeah, I understand. It's not as if we wanted it anymore than you guys did so I get where you're coming from. It's a tough question with an even tougher answer.

I get what you mean, but what you said here about Sweden is not true. Their public coffers may be relatively full, but small business operation is incredibly difficult in Scandinavia because everyone is so heavily taxed. They have even more of a problem with house ownership than we do. Down here people value their economic freedom. Is there really so little pro-free market thought in Scotland?

If we had two elected parliaments then had them meet to vote on issues we should face as Britain as a whole I don't see any immediate issue. It vaguely reminds me of what I know of state and federal law

fuck off Britain is white you dumb nigger

I'm not an expert on Scandinavian-Socialist economics, I merely used Sweden as a model due to their population. It's difficult to make a somewhat accurate judgement of an Independent economic model with nothing to base it off of, but yeah looking more at Sweden they are riddled with issues.

Issue with this, I guess, is that people would still feel betrayed in some instances. All four parliaments go to a vote over something and nearly all of Scottish MPs vote against it but nearly everyone else votes in favour, thus the policy is pushed through. It's a democratic actions but for the Scots it would be in complete opposition to what they actually wanted so would feel betrayed and this issue would carry on.

Sweden massively egalitarian society runs off massive amounts of tax in comparison to here, if you suddenly imposed it after independence people would be in uproar

Only time will tell - I have a feeling the Brexit negotiations will go tits up, which will play into the Independence arguments favour.
Anyway, first constructive talk i've had on a British thread in years, now it's ITV debate time!

It wouldn't exactly be imposed. Mark my words, if we get Independence new political parties would sprout up everywhere, some would promise a model like that.

That picture is shooped. The original depicts him chewing through the supporting struts of the twin towers.

BUSH CAN CHEW STEEL BEAMS

>'alt-light'

i think you should avoid using that word, ever, if you want to have any hope of success.

fuck off we tried that

It'll all fall apart eventually, but in the words of Samuel Johnson, it remains that we retard what we cannot repel, that we palliate what we cannot cure. Life may be lengthened by care, though death cannot be ultimately defeated. I don't want to see our Union fall, but if it does, then I wish you the best.

Make a discord chat, way easier

>civic nationalist
Into the bin it goes.

I wish you celtic highland niggers would fuck off and stop sucking England dry while complaining about it.

Cheers for the follows 6/22 is decent seen as I wasn't expecting anything at all

In future when you come here for this reason I suggest you open the thread with an explanation of your intended goals and an outline of your suggested policies. This provides some framework for debate and allows us to know exactly what we're dealing with and what kind of person you are.

This.

I now know. Thanks for the advice. I just made this on a bit of a wimb, I should have thought about it a tad more

>Is your party officially registered?
>How many people do you have?
>Have you considered how the party is going to be financed?
>Who is your desired electorate? How are you going to appeal to them? What areas do you consider your potential strongholds?
>Does anyone in the party have any political experience?
>"We're going to fight islamisation" doesn't appeal to 90% of normies. What are your stances on key issues like social care, NHS, border control, Scottish independence, relations with Russia and US, attitude towards NATO and the EU?
>Your thoughts on tackling youth unemployment?
>What is your preferred model for post-Brexit Britain?

I could go on, but his should give you some food for thought.