Seriously, the bullying against Indian members of this community is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against Indian members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Indians are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Indian man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful country? Potato niggers get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in all of Asia.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call an Indian man a "poo in loo"(disgusting phrase) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Indian man that they are a "poo"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
You're destroying national pride, you're dividing whites against each other, you're doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now

Poo in loo nigger

>Indians
>White

Sure maybe you're one of the whitest in Asia, but you're not white, except for some parts of India, such as Kashmir.

The problem is your presence in white countries, you are not wanted here.

Poos in India are bro tier however.

fpbp

pajeets are my fave brown people by far

Rare

> that fucking meme
This is stale even for Facebook, breh.

U 2

Just add a shitload of spices and you'll get curry

> Why not bully Swedes and GErmans

Cuz they don't have "corpse disposal rivers" and poo in the loo?

Pay your bills faggot

Hey man, as long as ya'll take a shower and don't use your hand to wipe your ass you're fine by me. I think that's reasonable.

4/8 b8

A Finn - I guess that the Indians themselves have learned that the only way to win is not to play.

>being this butthurt over comments on a satirical imageboard

Get a life, Pajeet.

cant argue with those digits !!!

out of shitskins indians are near best OK'ish, but are not white Europeans... my guess would be is "Finish" poster is not Suomi?

I always thought the poo in the loo shit was retarded (still kind of do, it just isn't that funny) and was indifferent towards Indians until we picked one up at work a few months back. He's young (I think 24) and acts like a gigantic nigger/spic and his (((comedy))) is complaining about white people and calling them racist. Absolutely hate the little curry nigger and am convinced now that all Indians (towel and feather, sick of fucking injuns getting tax money) must hang

Of all the proxies out there , u chose Finland

What a fucking faggot.

>"we are the purest whites in all of Asia"

>" hard working salt of the earth Indian man"

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahah

Poo's don't even know when they're being funny. They're like a little autistic cousin.