What made you red-pilled on race?

what made you red-pilled on race?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.the-scientist.com/article/31016/heritability-of-intelligence
rci.rutgers.edu/~jussim/CDPS.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seeing that blacks and browns weren't as good as white people at having society, law and order, not raping virgins to cure your AIDS etc.

When you are such a shit tier society you constantly starve, have disease pandemics and warlords are still a thing it's hard to take you as an equal.

Race statistics.

going to an inner city middle school. I had been around blacks before but this was when I realized they're another species

Growing up in the most ethnically diverse school district on Earth. My high-level classes were filled with Asians, Indians and whites. The remedial classes were packed with niggers and spics. This was a universal truth.

Life.

That picture makes me very sad.

The high school i attended was 98% black. All 3 of the white kids were in advanced classes. I remember one time in senior year a kid (black) was like, "Why are all the smart kids the white dudes."

moving to an inner city

I'm not even white but niggers are the worst

Crime stats, studying evolution a bit in my edgy atheist phase, the fact that "one hooman rayse" was shilled so hard I just knew it was fake.

Experience, race statics, watching chimps outs on Sup Forums

Same, every day in high school I remember having to brush past crowds of nogs who were just hanging out in the hallways waiting for the recess periods to play basketball

Living in London then going on holiday in the country

Science

Uncomfortable situations where blacks were in the majority are something I remember from way back. You get on a public bus or something with your SWPL friends and family and there is a group of thugs sitting near you and you are just hoping they mind their own business.

That there were only studies that showed a difference in iq between races and none that showed all were equal.. if they were equal it wouldn't be taboo to research it

No chivalry. Just a savage culture I don't want anywhere near me.

military basic training. i had never met such dumb niggers in my entire life. it was mind boggling watching how stupid some of these people were and how they had managed to keep themselves from dying for so long

Growing up in a Somali immigrant community. I don't believe in eugenics traditionally, but fuck if there isn't a genetic component to who you become in life. You learn that pretty quickly when your classmates have an average of 50 less IQ points than you.

Interacting with niggers.

Pic related

joining the military. I was from a mostly white area. joined the Marines and found most minorities work easy pog jobs and are lazy, while majority whites were in the infantry followed by Hispanics. the few nigs we did have were pretty shitty. not all but most.

Who cares about your opinion, pleb. You'll get them whether you want or not.

xide5fMa

Jordan Petersen is a closeted liberal ideologue, who is currently riding the present wave of the love for capitalism. The constant allusions to UBI and like solutions don't really make him sound that smart, after all.

That pic...

Reality

Fuck me is that the devil incarnate?

What the fuck you upvoting son of a bitch

For Knuckknucks:
BLM
Taking five seconds to read about Liberia, Haiti, and modern nigger kingdoms.
Also the way the media justifies their outrage
But primarily the story behind South Africa and Rhodesia

For muslims:
9/11

For hispanics:
California's public schools and all the flag burning, upside down flags, and Mexican flags on US soil done by spics

For jews:
USS Liberty
Rothchilds
The way they control the media's outrage
Also the masturbation machine death camps

been seeing a lot of these pictures lately. is this part of a series?

Being around other races.

They did suck. I had to fight a lazy ape because he refused to make his bed properly and we were getting fucked up for it. It was the first time I said Nigger and meant it.

i couldn't deny the racial superiority of black men any longer

>took 32 posts for the frog nigger to post
You fall asleep on a cock or something?

maybe.

Fairly certain that is a white guy in the back...

>My high-level classes were filled with Asians, Indians and whites
>Indians

t. Pajeet

Meeting too many rape victims.

Interaction with black people. I lived one town over from one of the highest crime ridden cities in the country.

Spoiler alert: it's an all black ghetto.

> studying evolution a bit in my edgy atheist phase

Yeah man, everyone knows hard scientific facts are for edgy angst ridden fedoras.

>what made you red-pilled on race?
My own eyes

Disguisting nigger.

How do people know their IQ and the IQ of others?

I have never once taken an IQ test, or heard of anyone taking one.

Growing up in South Africa

I simply don't like black/brown people.

Maul halten, poland

when the whole Trayvon thing broke out. im expected to believe that some guy believed to be white just went up and shot some nigger for no reason? he was deemed guilty from the start

Typical Macron voter.

I have black, white, asian, hispanic, indian(both poo and feather), and jewish friends. The stereotypes are all true, to an extent. On an individual basis it's not a problem but when you expand that to a societal level you see the results clearly. Majority black neighborhoods all across the world are filled with violence and dysfunction. This is because the African genome did not develop the same capacity for intergroup cooperation, deferral of gratification and abstract thinking as other groups. There is also a disproportionate number of violent sociopaths in the African community that terrorize their own neighborhoods. Most blacks hate the collective "black community" because they are the primary victims of that culture. Only "woke" sheboons who grow up in the white suburbs defend that shit.

Delet

Fucking REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Growing up and living in flag related.

Moving to Atlanta.

a boi or a gurll? post moar

My sister is a race traitor and my nephew is retarded.

>Check flag
Cuckistan strikes again.
Committing national suicide was the first right choice in your history. No one will miss you degenerate fucks, that's for sure.

facts

9/11 wasn't Muslims, we just needed the money and societal growth that typically accompanies war + a reason to pass laws that let them spy on us online.

Working in retail

>The remedial classes were packed with niggers and spics. This was a universal truth.

no!

its because they're oppressed by white men! Don't you understand if white culture didn't make them feel so insecure then they'd get better grades in school and wouldn't have to steal and murder people later in life when they don't get a nice job.

Baltimore riots.

To a certain extent I've always been "racist" (as the liberals would say).

I grew up in a >99% white area, the closest think we had to a nigger at my primary school was a Chinese girl. Then in school we were told the standard bullshit propaganda about how Africa is starving and it's so sad over there etc etc.
I would sit there, and I would look out the window and see things like tarmac, three storey buildings, running water, aeroplanes flying over, standard civilisation shit, and I would be completely confused.
Here is a teacher telling us that these people were as human as you or I, yet they still live in mudhuts and starved to death after having 12 kids they couldn't possibly feed. They expected me to believe that it was sheer coincidence that every black country just happened to be in a shitty destitute state, despite having access to the same crops and domestic animals that Europeans did?

It really activated my almonds at the time. We were told how little TyDeesha has to walk 6gorillion hours each morning to get water, and I raised my hand and asked why she didn't just move closer to the water.

"Because she has always lived there and doesn't want to move."

Because I was a smart little shit, I then pointed out that every major city on the face of the planet is built on a river because water is important. Why didn't the Africans just do the same back in caveman times or whenever? What was it about whites that made us realise the value of fresh water, agriculture, and society?

I never did get an answer to that one.

Interacting with other races

This

mobile.the-scientist.com/article/31016/heritability-of-intelligence

rci.rutgers.edu/~jussim/CDPS.pdf

That pic...

When I went to study abroad. White people are pretty dumb compared to Asians, but the niggers are another species entirely.

rare af

Scientific achievements and cultural progress in last 20 centuries.

Totally propaganda.

This. Nothing works better.

you're already in my collection but holy shit that flag is

U L T R A R A R E

No race is superior to the other, cultures have been hijacked to give elites more power. Blacks that grow up w/o the stereotypical Black American subculture perform just as aptly as whites.

>not raping virgins to cure your AIDS
kek
>>126446350

when i went to a charter school in my city, i was exposed to the degeneracy of multiculturalism
it makes me feel.
even though its degenerate, the rainbow flag+adolf are actually aesthetically pleasing to me
>watching chimp outs on Sup Forums
good times

noice
>masturbation machine death camps
good post
4deep3me
this has got to be fucked
he dindu nuffin
kek

No, it's a handsome h'white man.

Living with niggers in boot and after.

Disgusting sub-humans that can't get by in life without guilt tripping whites for hand outs.

Democrats

The realization that hitler was gay but the German army forced him to turn on his gay friends that helped start the revolution in Germany

the god emperor supports all races idiot

Working at customer service and realising the stupidest customers were always niggers.

public school

School. I'm finishing up my junior year at a private Christian school located just outside a 43% black metropolis. Being Christian doesn't change racial differences.

-We have 72 students in our high school: 45 white, 21 black, 2 Hispanic, 4 Asian.
-The Hispanic kids are both well-liked and productive. One is kind of a prankster, but overall a good guy. The other is a computer genius, hacks for fun, attends programming conferences, makes his own websites, etc. Both fit in well.
-The Asian kids are brilliant. One is our student council treasurer and in the choir. Another is on track to get an associate's degree by the end of high school. The other two are my best friends; one moved here from the Philippines at age nine and now speaks fluent English better than many other students. All four are smart, funny, involved in extracurriculars, and loved by both students and teachers.
-The black kids cause ~95% of the problems despite being 29% of the student body. They're the lowest ranked, with maybe three or four exceptions. They're loud, rude, and slow.

-If you're stuck behind a group of black kids in the hallway, you're guaranteed to be late to class.
-If it's a black girl's birthday, she'll wear a tiara and sash all day long, because guurrlll, you only turn 14 once.
-Whenever student council or hoco/prom king/queen elections roll around, every black student will vote en masse for one black candidate, regardless of their merits.
-Black guys will date only black girls but always hit on white girls. Some comments that I, a white girl, have received: "Gurl, you thick." "You're my Scandinavian beauty." "You've got a better ass than [guy's girlfriend]." "Let's make cute mixed babies together." You get the idea.
-Weave everywhere. Weave on the toilet seats, weave in the sinks, weave stuck on chairs.
-What better way to start the day than listening to black girls shriek upon seeing their best friend?
-They have nO VOLUME CONTROL.

I could go on, but this comment is too long.

my own country :(

The fact that the white race is targeted for annihilation while the narrative is that they have too much power.

When we are young we are taught "All men a created equal." However my instincts were always at odds with this mantra. Whites are the superior race - I have always known this truth.

Working with niggers. They show the least amount of effort and initiative out of anyone.

kek

i bet you are a lil qt waifu

Kek

Meeting people of other races.

The elite (mostly Jewish and white) want whites gone cuz we're too uppity and like things like running water and low crime.

same with the locals of this country, reeally slow and barely speak proper english (something along the lines of: TEACHER WHAT WE DO) obnoxious and shit and only become your friend in exam time

I attended public school in the Atlanta area. Nobody hates niggers and bean eaters on this board more than me.

where did you study abroad?

Blacks create shitholes wherever they go on every single scale from a neighborhood to a fucking continent.

The idea that there's some magical white racism responsible for all of it is insane

life experience

niggers

I grew up in Nashville.

Growing up in the south makes you realize that it was a bad idea to let them stay here after the emancipation proclamation.

Wondered why certain parts of the world were more developed than others, followed reason and evidence to the correct conclusion.

Evidence was mainly darwinian natural selection and standardised IQ testing.

Some pretty good quotes from James Watson, Nikola Tesla and Darwin on the subject.