India super power 2030. reeee

hindustantimes.com/india-news/pictures-of-man-begging-for-life-become-defining-moment-for-jharkhand-killings/story-Q8Id5qIB24HGkBnrAKghNP.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YPZgfKkYID4
aljazeera.com/news/2017/01/indian-police-accused-mass-rape-operation-170108151834228.html
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-38796457
youtube.com/watch?v=FGi4NCLI2q4
liveleak.com/view?i=ee1_1454931653
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_invasion_of_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Soviet_War
youtube.com/watch?v=Vpe8fg5O8ak
deagel.com/country/India_c0095.aspx
deagel.com/country/United-States-of-America_c0001.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's a list of things you have to fix.
1. Poo disposal
2. Infrastructure (this one will take a long while)
3. Rape

And the whole time, you have to fix your government. Good luck.

>dragged the four people out and tortured them for four hours before killing them.

you think americans care? If that would be the dog their sacred animal, then that would be a different story, but its just humans.

>fix your government.
Lol, they are democracy already)) There is nothing to fix, its already perfect)))))

What is it that makes pakis and indians sex crazy murderous idiots?

Are you jealous? They have their shit together more than you. I mean, they need better organization and better implementation.

You are fucking powerless and you somehow let former soviet trolls take over your government. Pathetic.

In India, the shit is in the streets, in Russia the shit is in your hands.

>Poo disposal
current government is putting efforts to get the toilets reach masses. but subhumans prefer praying rather than shitting in it.

government needs to start ministry of potty training.

Then stop proposing Western-style toilets. You need something that fits your culture.

Try building pic related. You need toilets, so make "Indian toilets".

You want us to shed tears for muslims abducting children? Go fuck yourself op. You're as useless as they come.

And you have shit in your head and your mouth, brah.

Beautiful poetry Pajeet

You're pretty uppity for someone with no future and fetal alcohol syndrome.

getting rid of them will make us super power. kek

No one has a future Johny, remember majority-minority by 2050, and white minority by 2100.

Top comment:
>Both Europe and India are witnessing a revival in right wing politics, both have found a convenient target in Muslims. These lynchings only serve to remind us why the Nazis used Hindu symbols, there is a strong underbelly of racism in both ideologies.
Hmm......

The people who were lynched were Muslims. The lynchers were vegetarian Hindus who don't like it when you sell beef.

Why is killing Muslims a problem? Is there some new thing where Sup Forums thinks Muslins have a right to life?

India has a smaller economy than Brazil and has 7 times it's population.

Of that wealth, 58% is controlled by the top 1%.

Get that "super power" shit out of here it is and always will be a meme. You live in a 3rd world shit hole and your caste system is like something from the Feudal era.

It doesn't allow for economic movement within the population so your rich stay rich and poor stay poor.

It's impossible to fix India. Part of the reason Britain DECIDED to leave India.

Nevermind
The comments there are sjw AF, i presume highly """educated""" youngsters
Sorry, india's trajectory is brazil

And your people are still poor as fuck and worshipping toilets what a superpower

Why can't they pull themselves out of shit as China did? Chinese established exams and discipline
youtube.com/watch?v=YPZgfKkYID4

A literal shithole with over a billion people isn't going to suddenly become advanced in the short span of 13 years.

Dogs are more valuable than the vast majority of third worlders

including you.

I like the comments;

>Both Europe and India are witnessing a revival in right wing politics, both have found a convenient target in Muslims. These lynchings only serve to remind us why the Nazis used Hindu symbols, there is a strong underbelly of racism in both ideologies.

Pooper power is more like it

Looks like justice was served. He was involved n child kidnappings

Doesn't India have lower per capita rape then the USA?

>implying it's reported when women get raped at the police station when trying to report it.
aljazeera.com/news/2017/01/indian-police-accused-mass-rape-operation-170108151834228.html
When it comes to rape, India is like Saudi Arabia.

this. the
>at least we're not niggers
augments for asian immigration is a joke. these guys are rapey as fuck and only behave themselves in western countries when they know their lights will be stomped out if they do that.

i've been to india, women can't go out at night and fucking kids will steal shit from you.

>based poos remove cattle fucking kebabs
i don't see the problem here

One of the biggest pushes for self-contained toilets in India is the fact that women in rural areas get raped when they go to take a shit.

>aljazera
Yeah I already know you are a paki anyone interested in the so called rape epidemic read this

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-38796457

It was the first search result, pajeet. No, not all rape claims are false especially when a bloodied raped woman is found in a ditch or on a designated shitting side-street.

idk man
i'm inclined to believe since china is not running a western democracy
every pair of eyes in the world are fixated on them; so some shit, and we'll fuck you up
and china doesn't shit things up

india is a western democracy and is usually given a media pass (except for the poo)
but this creates the spoiled child syndrome, and fucking india up
again, just my "as far away as possible from being an expert" opinion

>Two of the victims were identified as Uttam Kumar Verma, a resident of Jugsalai, and Ganesh Kumar Gupta of Bagbera

^need any more proof life outside America is a disgusting shithole of human misery?^

>decided to leave India

Did they also decide to have the Suez crisis? I guess they literally decided to have a paki mayor through votes.

>58% is controlled by the top 1%

Nah, I believe it's zero percent unless you have a source.

>usually given a media pass

Muslims grill India in the media, what are you talking about Mahmoud? Look at kashmir, "We're minorities and India is butchering us. Give is independence so we can butcher minorities instead!". How is this even considered a legitimate movement in the west? Lmao.

Meh, at least I can smoke weed and criticise Islam without going to jail for 25+ years.

ok...i'll amend...

^need anymore proof life outside of North America is a shithole of human misery?^

>stop proposing Western-style toilets
I doubt anyone is proposing that except for clueless westerners.
What government is trying for is for people to build and use latrines in their rural households. Rural India has fucked & ignored by congress for the past 60 years and that is why it is how it is. But things are improving, slowly but improving nonetheless.

Though, some areas that are ass-backwards would take a lot of time, energy and resources to be brought to current standards.

This. But it's the same here, especially among millennial women that have no kids. They care more the fucking dogs more than humans

No they aren't. They're stupid animals. At least 3rd worlders can do some manual labor

when I was stationed in korea in the military I noticed Americans were GIANTS(physically) in that culture...

I was in a hotel in korea where the puny plumbing could not handle our big American shits, and the commanding officers told us all to stop shitting because our big American shits had clogged their under-engineered plumbing...

I also noted that Koreans shit on the side of the road often ...squatting...unashamed...

these are "cultural" differences

Who gave a shit about this in Russia today? If that would be a Vodka their sacred animal, then that would be a different story, but its just humans.

Ey, they love them some fashionable refugee babies to take selfies with

>criticizing Islam in North america

I don't have a death wish famalam, I was talking about India. Way better than this frozen shitberg.

But they are still putting a toilet in a box.

I think rural Indians would prefer an outdoor style toilet located central to houses. The Japanese have a very different set up for toilets than you'd find in the West. Many times the toilet is located in a separate room just outside the normal living quarters in an apartment (in what's called a 'mudroom'). And the toilet is ever put in the same place as the "bathroom" which includes the shower and tub where you wash yourself.

Different cultures need different solutions.

Make Roman-style toilets. Someone should try it and see if they like it better.

when you type...8 retarded midgets get raped...

>they care more about dogs than humans

Well, dogs do have a more noble character than most poles.

>Get that "super power" shit out of here it is and always will be a meme.
this thread is a meme.

>rich stay rich and poor stay poor.
have you seen indian poor? there is no way they can be integrated. plus they breed like rabbits.

This is very new, chang
You were free to shit on islam as much as you want all the way till 2015 all over the world (except UK, they are weird people)

Not ours. They have bfs, but they go and take care of dogs, horses or sth. And post pictures of stupid dogs on kikebook like they were children. It's fucking ridiculous.

They won't like it. Rural low-class Indians poo outside because of their socio-economic status. They don't like anyone to see while they take a poop, especially women so they try to poo in an area where there are a lot of bushes or something like a wheat farm . Latrines is the best option until they are in a state to own a proper house with a proper bathroom.

They need outhouses, the real problem is stopping these fuckers. They're like ants, last time I was in India I got in a fight with some faggot that was beating a dog, next thing I know there's thirty pieces of shit surrounding me yelling in their disgusting tongue. The same situation occurs with toilets, if you try to stop them they'll literally band together to shit, similarly if you tried making Roman-style public latrines, they would just occupy the proposed site and refuse to let anyone build anything there.

Fuck dogs
youtube.com/watch?v=FGi4NCLI2q4

Based chinks:
liveleak.com/view?i=ee1_1454931653

Anybody got something edgier?

Nah, I believe it's zero percent unless you have a source.
Is your google broken ?

speaking honestly about bad situations infuriates liberals...

because there is literally NO cure for the poor of this world, they believe honesty is what makes people poor...and if they can lie and throw your money at the poor and keep some for themselves they will make poor people rich as they make themselves rich...all the while knowing this deception will only make them rich...not the poor...and they just hope they don't get prosecuted for the crimes against humanity they perpetrate...

>refugees are incompatible with Polish values

Too much generalization. Depends on the area. There are so many people here and all are different depending on the area they live in. You would find good-hearted, ill-hearted, saints, scums, geniuses, idiots, wise-ass, dumbfucks... you can find just anyone here that you would in America or any other opinionated and characterically diverse country.

Anybody who views dogs or any animals as equal to humans deserves to be replaced by 3rd worlders.

I'm talking about poor people in general in India. I've been to most of India except the northeast and its pretty much the same everywhere. Poor people pretend like they're not poor and the reason everything is dirty is because of the dogs. Meanwhile, these same people will take a shit on the street while a dog will shit in the bushes. Another problem with India is the appeal to tradition, Indian society places old people on a literal pedestal and all they do is play politics all day in stupid little made up societies. Indias amazing the people are possibly some of the worst in the world. That being said, I also met a lot of people (rich and poor, usually not middle class) who were very nice to me and dogs, so of course I wouldn't say every Indian is like that but nonetheless, most are.

>replaced by third worlders

Oh, so that's how poles get into our countries.

How does it feel to know that when Russia invades you faggots, people would rather spend money on doggie nailpolish than giving you fuckers aid?

>Russia invades you faggots
Muh Polan invasion meme, keep dreaming dog fucker.

DELETE THIS

Poland seems to be 1 nation over there not so into being a cuck...

Oh look, it's this thread again by some proxy fag.

cats > dogs > african american > tasmanian devil > dalit > african nigger

>meme

Lol this isn't the holocaust m8

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_invasion_of_Poland

This leaf man speaks the truth. I'm probably not as well traveled as you, but I traveled from New Delhi to Nepal and we stopped twice at these little villages on the way. I recall that they thought I was some retarded tourist, and followed me with a crowd of like 10 people, trying to sell me garbage for 30 minutes. One thing we often made fun of was how often we would see people poo in fields.

The shitting streets joke was no joke.

The whole time I was there, I drank nothing but pepsis, cokes, and bottled teas. I was terrified to get dysentery again.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Soviet_War

Also I hear that invasion of Ukraina is going fantastic, what's been like 5 years? Are they in yet?

>India
>superpower

In practical terms sure, I mean I don't want any 3rd worlders either, doesn't mean I view dogs as human. Doesn't mean I torture them either, like I mentioned here we have just as gay view of dogs as everyone else.
It's just my personal opinion, dogs aren't humans for fuck sake. Most of them aren't that smart either, especially if they're mutts.

>They need outhouses, the real problem is stopping these fuckers.
LOL, they could have built outhouses 2000 years ago.

It's amazing how if white people were put in a rural area, they would build outhouses ASAP.

actually mutts are smarter than most in-bred puppies

>Too much generalization.
but Americans all use toilets.

lol..that whole lack of shit smell...

>I was terrified to get dysentery again.
>again
user, pls

youtube.com/watch?v=Vpe8fg5O8ak

Even the Sikhs and Nepalese forced the British into a second war, it means nothing if you ultimately lost.

Depends on the white people, if you took them out of a city in America than no shit, you could take an Indian out of a city and they'd need an outhouse. If you took some random white dude from a poor Slavic village I guarantee you he will not build an outhouse.

He can also consume way more value then he emits.

There's a reason 3rd world shitholes are shitholes.

Maybe you're right

deagel.com/country/India_c0095.aspx

Projected increases all over.

Meanwhile the U.S will collapse and the population will fall from well over 300,000,000 to 61,000,000

deagel.com/country/United-States-of-America_c0001.aspx

I thought you guys were going to be a superpower by 2020.

even the poorest in America can stagger into a mcdonalds or Wal-Mart or public library or starbucks and shit on an almost clean toilet

Whatever, pajeet. The guy from the poor slavic village still uses outhouses. Your people are okay with street-shitting.

>Mohammed Naeem

I hope Modhi gave the redpill about Muslims to our PM in its quick tour to India.