Hi! I'm Sarah from the Google Developer Certification Team!

Hi! I'm Sarah from the Google Developer Certification Team!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eKHqtmd1_xg
youtu.be/ED7nG2HxBls?t=569
youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE
youtube.com/watch?v=ED7nG2HxBls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Welcome to Sup Forums, Sarah, we're glad to have you.

Hi sarah!

kys

is this for real??!?

>you know that Sarah from developer certification team is a real stunner

Let me see day dick.

Post diddies plox

Why are you wasting hours by being here Sarah? :) :)

Hi Steve, nice dress.

I think the joke is that 'she' is trans. I can see an old bald guy's face underneath that hair.

Not even trying! I'd rather have Ru Paul's drag race trannies, at least they aren't homely plain James's! "Sarah" just looks sickly and diseased.

archetype white person.

The future white male kek

I'm putting the lotion on as fast as I can! Please just don't take out the hose again

What a coincidence, the only tranny I know is named Sarah too.

He/She could not look more like an Ashkenazi Jew.

sure, now every fucking white person you'll want to disown, you'll deem Ashkenazi Jew. asshole.

fucking icekeks

good job user thats fucking funny

Suicide. Now.

What's the story behind this? I rarely browse this board.

Strictly haram

When America is Muslim you will judged for your sins.

>now every fucking white person you'll want to disown, you'll deem Ashkenazi Jew.

Just the ones who look like Ashkenazi Jews.

like Bar.

The most perfect Jew ever produced

I would eat her gefilte fish if you catch my drift

say hi to moot for us!

Hello Sarah, nice to meet you. I'm Laerte.

I'm a Brazilian cartoonist and I'll be debuting my own show on Netflix.

youtube.com/watch?v=eKHqtmd1_xg

Um, is leaking, I think.

Hi Samuel.

Hey Sarah, take it in the butt?

Um Sarah, do you happen to be a man?

why are so many iceniggas itt?

Show me your dick Sarah

We share a common fetish.

Hi..We changed our minds .we are going to go with Microsoft bling..

Underrated

I want a source vid. Is this from a google promo?

youtu.be/ED7nG2HxBls?t=569

9:30

Why are there so many trannies in software development/computer science? Does it attract the mentally ill, or do the working conditions drive people insane?

I work for one of those ultra liberal companies and we have a transvestite engineer there. His avatar is a nice looking girl and his official name is Anika Sparkles. The worst part of it is everyone else actually encouraging this mental illness.

Looks like the batman movie version of the penguin.

lol

It's where they can get hired based off of their 'status' as a tranny. These companies are trying so hard to show how 'progressive' they are that they'll drop everything to have 'diverse' employees.

You literally only have to show up in a dress with a tiny amount of knowledge, and these companies are literally afraid NOT to hire you.

Hi!

>Hi, I'm an user sitting in a basement angry about other people just getting around living their lives!

A lot of them seem quite old though, like they've only just "realised" they're trans. Whenever you see a man with thinning, long hair wearing a dress he's usually in software development.

Hey Sarah!

is that a tranny?

She is so fucking sexy that way....In a pit in my Mom's basement...just sitting there with Precious. watching her rub it into all those sweaty folds...??

To clarify, I've actually seen this happen twice. Some freak in a dress shows up exhibiting many obvious signs of mental illness, and the company just straight up hires them right away. Even going so far as to 'find a position that will work for her'.

I know of at least one who took the job because the company offered transition surgery in it's medical package. I had to listen to this freak explain how he was going to India to get it done cheaper, and that he can get it covered by the company. I have no fucking clue how an American company covers surgery in India. It sounds insane to me. Oh, and I was eating while this freakshow was talking about 'my new vagina'. I almost lost my composure, but it would have been very bad for me to do so at that time.

There's nothing I loathe more about modern society than the acceptance of these godawful pieces of shit. Using my daughter's bathroom, my wife's changing room, my sister's shower room at the gym, etc.

Those are places we're supposed to accept that our women are safe, and can be alone amongst themselves. My every instinct to protect the women I love has to be pushed down and ignored because these 'oppressed minorities' had a midlife crisis and decided they are women.

lol

Lmao. I never understood the voice part, do trannies have to change their voice manually every time they open their mouth, or do hormones actually "fix" that too?

they have to practice and use falsetto.
very rarely does it sound like a real woman.

Ah, that 'type'. I get what you're saying. You've got a point. I think maybe software - in the past, during their prime - was a field reserved for the weirdos who spent more time with computers than with real people. The software industry was a magnet for these types. Anyone who had a computer before 1995 was a candidate for software development. The industry blew up to the point that you could get a $100k job because you knew a little HTML and they thought maybe they could teach you java.

And of course, they learned java because who wouldn't learn a language for $150k (in today's money) per year?

These were the types who couldn't go out into the world as 'themselves'. They hid inside and kept their fetishes and tendencies under wraps, except for online forums and bulletin boards. They found eachother on newsgroups, BBSes, Prodigy chat rooms, and IRC.

What the Fuck is this thing?

its so eerie, its like theres two voices coming out of his mouth, a squeeky mousy voice and a deep jessica rabbit-esque voice. either would sound normal coming out of a human woman, but together they are uncanny.

kek

Manually. You can actually notice how they start sounding more manly when they're losing their shit

Hi Sarah can I check on the status of my application?

Yea that one trans guy during the discussion with Ben Shapiro was the best example

Ex Googler here - let me say that their "diversity" numbers are much worse if you didn't count the incredible number of trannies working in engineering as women. In one year at Google I met and interacted with more trannies than I had in my entire life. I don't know what it is about that place, maybe the kombucha turns you gay and then makes you want to chop off your balls, but it was seriously alarming. I am so glad I didn't have to report to one, that would have been a nightmare because I wouldn't have been able to hide my power level.

Also the Christian Asians don't even attempt to hide their power level and it's hilarious. I never saw any Thai ladyboys, just pasty old white programmers who had an "awakening". Hopefully they picked a good ldap when they started Google that works for a male or a female.

you can just see the crazy in their eyes.

Steve gets google a lot of boxes checked.
1. Old
2. Mentally ill
3. Trans
4. Female
5. Bald

youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE

I don't know, at lot at Google lost their mind (I don't have to say transitioned here, we're all seasoned Andorran carpet physicists here) after they started working there. It's a weird stressful place that brings out strange prison behaviors in people. I don't think it's a coincidence that the best thing for your career and stress levels at Google is to be, in no uncertain terms, a ginormous faggot. There is absolutely no place for red blooded men there, and the softies are coddled and preened, and ooooh boy if you are gay or "trans" then you get some extra special love and affection from the administration. Everyone virtue signals there so incredibly hard, so much that regular California feels like Kansas after spending all day at the office.

I work in software. One department in my office was headed by a faggot. He hired ONLY snowflakes for his department. It's what these types do when they get power in a company.

They're like jews in that way. They hire their own kind, or those who seem to pass an ideology test. His department wasn't a highly technical one, but still involved some technical skill, so he could basically fill it with whoever he wanted as long as they were somewhat computer savvy. Which, come on, all of these tumblr types are somewhat savvy.

Anyway, that's just how it works. They're like jews in that sense. They get into a place, and then they start carving out places for others like them. Having two or three of them is as good as having 20-30 white men, in terms of dictating the direction the company is going. Now we have an in-office gay pride parade every year. I'm not even joking. Pride is like a month away, and I'm already getting emails about it.

What's worse, they will use their status to eke out more power. They'll raise their hands and ask questions about 'diversity' and 'gender neutral' blah blah during all-hands meetings. Watching the CEO try and respond to this shit is almost funny. The way he trips over himself to hit all the buzzwords. "Inclusive", "diverse", "welcoming", etc.

Yet at the end of the day, the hiring pool is 95% white or asian men for the software positions. They basically have to hire more and more white guys because it's fucking HARD to find a software developer and pay him enough to keep him around. To the blue-haired freakshows, this is like a slap in the face. They're all getting $60k for their jobs, and they're working with a bunch of straight white males getting $120k. Boo hooooo.

Under rated.

I work as a developer in the tech industry and all the transgendered people I know transitioned after becoming established in the industry.

I hope I live to see this pendulum swing the other way, and hard. I don't see how this is healthy for anyone, least of all the trannies. Gender dysphoria is a real condition, and it can be treated with drugs like other real psychological conditions.

I feel like we have schizophrenics amidst us, and we will lose our jobs and social status if we don't pretend to hear the voices as well. This makes us resent the people who force this fiction on us. I will support anyone at a political level who will free us of this denial of reality.

Hello Sarah, can you show us your feminine penis please?

google is literally Sup Forums's biggest enemy

Same here man. It's a treacherous proposition for normal guys like you or me. If I sit down in a meeting with one of these things, I have to be very careful how I speak. I absolutely refuse to use his pronouns, so I have to plan all my sentences ahead to avoid any situation where a pronoun is required. I have to act like I'm talking to a normal person, when in fact I'm talking to a mentally ill freak. That's harder than you might think.

If there were any indication that I'm not 100% behind this shit, I could get fired and lose a very lucrative position, and possibly damage my career. I don't even have to be mean, or say a slur, or anything. Just any misstep could be the end for me.

It's an insane world, and the only way to flourish in it is to be a little insane yourself. That's terrifying.

youtube.com/watch?v=ED7nG2HxBls

Sarah at 9:30

Are GILFS the true /redpill/ ?!?!?

What the hell is that?!

I got a warning from asking if Sup Forums likes black girls because it was off-topic and not political

You start a cyber-bullying thread againgst someone who isn't politcally active. How the fuck is this fair?

So these are the """""women""""" in tech jobs?

^^ trips of truth
I hope to be in a position to run a company and hire people one day. I really hope there's a way I can figure out how to not hire any lunatic who is going to turn out like that, but I also want to provide a place to work for people to be free from that kind of pressure. I don't know how to go about being discreet about it though. Maybe we need to form a secret non-tolerant society, not remotely joking.

Yup. I moved to the US from a literal dictatorship and I feel less free here because of all sick PC

>someone who isn't politcally active
lolwut? You and leafs are the worst posters here

Sounds utterly toxic.

Pretty much. There are a lot of sane people there but they are calculating their exits, I would say that 95% of the responses I got when I announced my departure were "congratulations!"

sadly, yes

>is this for real??!?
are you fucking serious ?

(((Fucking degenerates)))

I cant wait until this society burns to the ground.

This man slaps your daughters ass in the women restroom.....

Google is a disgusting company to do any business with, they hire the sickest freaks in the sickest area of the country. Software people are usually fruity enough (been programming since 1992) but Google is a whole new level.

I hope that these virtue signalling tech firms all fold, but they make money hand over fist right now, so they wont. VC is a bubble right now though and when it corrects its going to bloody. Google/alphabet will still stick around but maybe all these all other shitty startups full of tranny freaks in cali will just go away.

I'm actually friends with Rosa Golijan, she's part of that team.

Jesus H Christ! WTF is that, The Watchowsky brothers when full retard too

Yes it is. Just check Google I/O 2007 video

PUT THE LOTION IN THE FUCKING BASKET

Hey, we loved most of your I'm Joe's penis video. What happened? It was cut.

That's my biggest problem with this transgender stuff. They expect everyone to go along with their delusions like the Emperor's New Clothes, which includes giving them special treatment. Imagine if we as society decided the best treatment for schizophrenia was to just indulge their fantasies. It's also very dishonest and the fact that people are going along with blatant dishonesty is quite alarming.

Looks like Seth Rich's mom.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>Software people are usually fruity enough (been programming since 1992) but Google is a whole new level.
a few of my mates literally program in panties, are you saying google is even gayer than that?

Well said user. I don't give a fuck if you want to ruin your life and pretend to be a woman, just don't get mad when I call you 'he'