User, you know so much about politics!

>user, you know so much about politics!
>But where do you get all the information from?
How do you respond?

American here on vacation, I get all news from Breitbart, I am a retard, praise keke *shart*

I actually keep up with the MSM and investigate as much if their bullshit assertions as I have time for.
I actually try to read studies and look over the figures they present.
I watch a few YouTube faggots that make decent points/arguments.

I only use Sup Forums as a place to find new leads. I rarely take anything said here seriously because most posters are clearly working with subhuman intellect.

Gonna need some SASS on that pic. Also
>obunga literally ruined america

Youjo senki, bretty good anime.

Saga of Tanya the evil

"oh it's a trash website"
if they ask further
"Sup Forums pol, it sucks but it has more news and discourse than any single site on the internet"

I'm a hardcore leftist so I can get away with saying this in front of professors

I just log in to the Sup Forums online newsgroup community and check out the latest discussions going on. It is like having the database at my fingertips it is that E-Z. Why are you so dumb? Why cant you see it? the access is unreal

I inform them that I did a degree in what essentially amounts to being a great conversationalist at parties.

>hardcore leftist

Are you a cunning linguist?

>How do you respond?
CNN

Online Forums.

by hardcore leftist I mean Aryanist, the only area where I get severely harassed is on race since I am against all racism (including racial identity, which the false left are obsessed with upholding) and against all restrictions of speech

Redpilled Japanese salary man tips his fedora so hard he gets reincarnated as a loli in NotGermany and joins the NotNazi Empire. Bloody good show.

Reddit.gov

>google
Any more Da Vinci codes you need solved OP?

>How do you respond?

It's not a difficult question to dodge with a vague answer, it's not like it isn't semi-rhetorical anyway.

I tell people I listen to progressive talk radio and Joe Rogan
People buy it for some reason

Swede here on vacation, I get all news from cumeatingcuckolds.com, I am a retard, praise BBC *farts HIV+ cum*

i spend 26 hours a day browsing an inuit snowball making forum

>"internet"
or
>"multiple sources"
and leave it at that

daddy knows best