No amount of college can fix this level of Autism

No amount of college can fix this level of Autism.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avicenna
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Averroes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_ibn_Musa_al-Khwarizmi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE

WUZ

Chris Wagner is too uneducated to be able to tell apart astrology and astronomy.
I'm not surprised he sucked up some SJW fake history.

This ignores the fact that Islam just "discovered" most this stuff by reading ancient Greek works or contact with the Chinese

>gun powder
>improved

lol

I woke up seeing this first thing in the morning while in a " 3 day " suspension where it's been 4 fucking days !!!!

Zucc should be on trial for allowing Cancer to spread.

>Sumer civilization
>islam
pick one

>gunpowder
>improved upon by the Ottomans

That's why they continued to wear full plate armor when fighting against them for decades longer than against Europeans who had developed weapons that could puncture even the heaviest chest-plates and thus changed the face of European warefare?

lollo

Wtf is he talking about? Most of that was building on Greek or Byzantine scholarship and science, which the Muslims conquered.

Can't even let the Chinese have gunpowder. What a joke.

Next he's going to forget that the wheel is a western invention.

And Arabic numerals are actually Indian. Literal poo digits.

How is math 500 years old?

But those things pre-date Islam. . .

I didn't know the ancient Greeks and Egyptians practiced Islam too.

That's true though, mudslimes invented everything.

They're only pretending to be retarded by living in huts and third world conditions.

love how even in his argument there's a bizarre case for giving Islam credit for Chinese gunpowder because it had to pass through their land to get to the East. just leave that part out maybe.

>amerifat education

What does he hope to accomplish, posting these obviously misinformed "facts" on fucking shillbook? Is he hoping for muhammad to rape his family and then him? What's the agenda here, besides being cucked to the max

Explain this ameribros

Ah now I truly see.

When Suleiman was at the doors of Vienna after raping Hungary all he wanted to do was to spread mathematics and astrology.

>physics is an invention and not a wide field of scientific study

nah m8 you could float around n shieet until Allah invented gravity, fucking racist, not my president reee

From what I understand; the dude is Gay TO ADD to this fire.

How suicidal and White guilt can one mother fucker be ?

actually, it seems like most things are credited to them by virtue of their middle-man status. Arabic Numerals are technically the Hindu Numerical system developed in India and passed to the East via Baghdad.

>modern medicine
>in year 1000

>physics
>Newton a muslim

>paper
>chinese, and we can make the same claim for europe bringing it to North Americans

I have been calling this bullshit since playing AOE 2 as a kid.

>Mathematics

Literally a Greek word.

>astrology

Fucking kek.

>numbers

...Were in use so far back that we can't even pinpoint the beginning.

>modern medicine (surgery)

Developed during the European Age Of Enlightenment.

>physics

Again, in use back to before we can track it, and Islamic physics was derived from Greek physics

>paper and gun powder
>(the chinks transported it past arabs, so therefore Islam)

Nice logic

>etc

Shit nigga, at least get ONE thing right before moving on to the etc (I'm pretty sure that had some neat architectural advances or something)

It's preposterous to assume Islam built the West.
The Middle East, however, made large contributions to the development of the West.
Most of the contributions the person wrote are true, but then, in the true spirit of a retard, he says 'Islam built the West'.

We think this is stupid too.

EVERYTHANG

Mathematics? I guess he means Algebra and muslims did contribute to it but it was a continuation of work by the babylonians.

Nobody can deny how smart Muslim scientist gave Europeans the tech boost it needed.

>But greeks
Muslims were the ones who hoarded majority of the literature. They played a part as well.

No amount of Cognitive dissonance debunks these facts

Also, it doesn't matter who invented the fucking wheel, what matters is who managed to get the wheel to the fucking orbit and beyond. The wheel is an analogy before you meme me to death. That said, fuck non whites.

Fix? Where do you think this kid caught the islamophilic disease?

At least us Christians don't pretend to have invented Greek math or academic structure, just transmission. Gunpowder, as if Zoroastrian Persia would not have transmitted it similarly.

>attributing the contributions of classical civilization to Islam because middle eastern countries found value in the scientific work that was done and took the books

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avicenna
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Averroes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_ibn_Musa_al-Khwarizmi

These three are the only relevant figures that come to mind from the so-called "Golden Age of Islam". It's true that they had a hand in reinvigorating European scholarship and bringing classical Greek literature like Aristotle back into Europe. But of course liberals will exaggerate their influence because "muh super smart sandniggers"

Illiterate euro barbarians looted and burned Islamic libraries containing works of the ancient philosophers.
Most seminal works of the greek philosophers were transmitted thanks to the Muslims.
Euroniggers stole the seeds of their own culture.

We white men, were kings in the recent past.

It's clear that the values and goals of Islam have changed quite a bit since then. Comparing what they were like 1,000 years ago is meaningless.

>uhm, sweetie

he's right you know

Wow you're telling me Muslims invented NUMBERS? Nobody ever counted or did math before 600AD ?

Next you're going to tell me Sub Saharan Africans were the original Egyptians.

don't you have some reindeer to go herd?
> how does a medieval frozen nomad even have electricity... mysterious!

>astrology

Last night I had an Albanian from Montenegro spill the whole beans about how Pisslam took over; and how essentially people like Chris are the ones trying to enable our own demise.

The Albanian came here and has even talked about the Israel slave trade / human trafficking as well.

>Mathematics
Greek
>astrology
Useless
>Universities
Greek
>modern medicine
Italians and Englishmen
>physics
Italians, Germans, and Englishmen
>paper
Egyptians, later supplanted by Chinese techniques (literally never went through the Ottoman Empire, as the Ottomans empire didn't exist until way later
>gunpowder
China again

Lol

How the fuck can anybody attribute things as fundamental and broad as mathematics and science entirely to a 1400 year old religion?

>civilization went on a decline partially because muslims raped highly advanced nations like Byzantine and Sassanid Persia
>islam was in the process of raping europe as well
>it's okay because they "rediscovered" it later

>"""arabic""" numerals
>invented in india

>gunpowder came through Ottomans
>nevermind that mongols knew what gunpowder was and used it and their conquests predate existence of ottoman empire
>nevermind that the only reason ottomans/muslims were early adopters of gunpowder was because they were sitting on silk road after murdering everyone else on it

No clue; After reading WE R TOWELS N SCIENTISTS N SHEEIT.

Was glad I never ever wasted my money on college here and/or the German one he went to.

College is where the autism is refined, not reversed, user.

He knows our "Arabic" numbers originated in India, right? Fucking streetshitters have contributed more to civilization than Muslims.

lmfao right?

ty that sums it up

>Math
Greek
>Astrology
Literally fake science
>Numbers
Indian
>University
The Akademia was founded in the 4th century BC, about 1000 years before Islam.
>medicine (surgery)
Two completely different things, but modern (effective) medicine and surgery both come from Enlightenment Europe.
>Physics
Newton was not a Muslim
>Paper and gun powder
Was spread by the Mongols actually.

>The US flag is gay symbol
>how so?
>has horizontal stripes like the gay flag
Burgers eternally BFTO!!!! how are they goingto recover from this!!!

>muslim Albanian from Montenegro

So, just an Albanian then?

he is catholic

That region is such a clusterfuck, man. I have a Muslim friend from Montenegro that hates Albanians. What the fuck is that even? Identity crisis - the region.

>Persian
>Spain
>Persian
Iranians are bro tier. All three relied heavily on Greek and to a lesser extent Roman writings. Following the logic of OP's pic you could say all Islamic cultural achievements were developed due to the glory of Greece and Rome.

Yes; I am convinced Montenegro should of just allowed the Serbs to take over. Would be a crisis of Albanian and Serb versus Alabanian and not anything of the fucking region.

Ty Based-san

so do a lot of flags.
theres only three kinds of lines
horizontal, vertical and diagonal

The only science islam ever did was figuring out witch direction to prey to accuracy then stopped.

Heard you took all yer guns and have muzzies everywhere in Australia.

How the Aussies gonna come back from this ?

Name one thing that Mooslims developed on their own, without taking it from another culture by force.

bullshit. it was christians, imprisoned by illiterate muslims, who invented everything they invented.

>Literally saying Islam hasn't been great for about a thousand years
Common knowledge. Get back in the cuck shed.

Suicide Bombing? unless they took that from Japan's Kamikazes.

I can see that Finland.

high-budget snuff

Gun were forfeited after the port arthur massacre. While technically today we have more gun owners than we did back then.

We keep easter boat rapefugees off shore. where never there getting in.

islam has infected us tho. and the sudanese are 1 home and invasion + homicide away from poeple in the streets.

But maybe im optimistic.

you are not European. you are american

>Islamic libraries containing works of the ancient philosophers.

"built" means they can destroy it afterwards

Ottoman Empire is Western though

Yeah i know turkroach meme but they allied with Germany in WW1 & controlled a ton of Europe

>The numbers you use
Meh there has been plenty of other numeral systems, like the roman one, babylion one etc.
>Astrology
Kek

Numbers are indo-arabic in the same sense the letter A is a hieroglyph.

You can expect to have antagonistic questions directed back against you when you post here on Sup Forums, along with guiding support to help you arrive at your own decisions. This is where your real learning will happen. It's all good.

>mathematics
>astrology
>numbers
>universities
>medicine
>physics
>paper
>gun powder

>any of this being created in strictly 700 AD+

He is still more European than you'll ever be.

i dont know if you are trying to bait me or you are that retarded

Actually.
College leads to this shit.
And his WHOLE fucking post is a joke.
Mathematics, greeks, astrology, the greeks, university^..I can also think of the greeks, physics, the greeks, paper, that's China you asshole and gun power is also China, and though they contributed they didn't invent shit.

Here is what the Persians invented and perfected, carpets.
That's it. Fucking carpets.

>not recognizing the phonecians as being middle eastern

Islamic golden age is basically Persian scientists who were forced to become Muslim and actually resented it as obvious in their poetry.

everything he mentioned is from ancient greece or china
stupid

Its hard to know the truth when your "teachers" lie to you daily and your only option is repeat the lies or don't pass.

>No amount of college can fix this level of Autism.

Only a click is needed on the [Delete] button next to every facebook/twitter/shitgram Untitled.png thread.

>b-but muh relgion of peace
I know
>Using technology from other nations to forcefully steal everything
>Ottomans
He actually thinks they "improved" anything
>Gun powder empire

Before math they wouldn't have been able to count the years doofus.

This knowledge came from pagan europe, reached and was kept by the arabs while the Christians burned the libraries. Thus the arabs "built" europe when the renessance came.

Well damn that convinced me. We should be under Sharia law now