Prove you're not an /r/The_Donald refugee and post a criticism of Trump

Most of his "4d underwater chess" moves are just mistakes that pan out in his favor because the media are retarded and he can play them like a fiddle

Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in 500 years. We need to get him impeached and lock up his most fervent supporters. The country is headed for dangerous territory if we don't stop the bigotry and hate from the top down.

>tfw to smart too be bothered by politics

He's not the best president, but at least he's not a nigger or a woman.

Prove you're not shills and post why Trump is better than Hillary or Sanders
>bigotry
Also saged

obvious shilling, gtfo and kill yourself

some good things so far but it generally feels like he hasn't really "started" yet

FUCK OFF SHILL

Obvious shillb8

he's a zionist loving faggot, his kids are all dating jews for fuck sakes

if you don't agree with pic related pls go back to the_donald

He looks like an Umpa Lumpa

he's better than sanders, hillary i guess but im not seeing a lot he's doing that she wouldn't do

only difference would be cry babies wouldn't be pointing it out

>Implying I'm implying i don't understand cosmic alignments decide all outcomes

>wants to solve the beaner epidemic
>only wants to deport the illegals

I didn't fucking vote for this

KYS, Trump is infinitely better ina few short months compared to the nigger

TOO MANY SCOOPS

he's an absolute madman - like probably a crazy lunatic

thats fine with me though, kek was supposed to be a chaos god right? it's hard to imagine a president causing more choas now than dolan. its tippity top kek

FUCK TRUMP for bombing Assad
FUCK TRUMP for sucking Saudi dick

He's seemingly failed to remove certain GOPe/RINO/Cuckservative elements from his admin that are going to - either willingly or unconsciously - help the media and the Left blow up the Trump Reign from within.

Don won't last two full terms, but I hope his actions - or rather, how the Establishment reacts to him - will redpill a lot of people until he gets ousted.

>I don't know what Trump is doing so I'll just pretend he's pulling off some complicated Chess moves to the world! haha!

Fucking retard.

I AM CRITICAL OF TRUMP FOR NOT HAVING HILLERY LOCKED UP, AND NOT INCLUDING MORE COUNTRIES IN THE BAN.

He tweets too much and doesn't counter-punch absurd criticism like he used to.

He's not Jeb. The autism storm after Trump was elected was hilarious but Jeb would have kept entertaining the world for his whole mandate.

>but browses \pol\

He hired 2 orthodox Jewish relatives who he will not be getting rid of despite the fact they're the ones whispering all the bad ideas into his ear.

>Most of his "4d underwater chess" moves are just mistakes that pan out in his favor because the media are retarded and he can play them like a fiddle
>pan out in his favor because the media are retarded and he can play them like a fiddle
>pan out in his favor because
>he can play them like a fiddle

Yes, because this is a characteristic that is indicative of stupidity.

Something something signing the encourage girls to go to STEM bill. Sounds something like Hillary would do.

Y'all motherfuckers posting in a CTR datamining thread

SAD!

As an American Jew I want to thank all the Trump supporters for helping to escalate war with the Middle East. The more weapons the better for my people in Israel. We need as much destruction as possible. Hopefully America can send some men out here to put some boots on the ground and die for Israel.

I honestly thought Trump cared about Israel but he doesn't. I wish i hadn't voted for him.

he could be MORE supportive of Israel.

Trump is absolutely fighting for Israel, I'm actually glad he's putting Israelis' needs ahead of Americans.
Why are you a lying British faggot?

Trust me, he is all in for Israel. America is ready to go to war for Israel. Trump is ready to go to war for Israel.

Trump sucks saudi cocks

>hillary i guess but im not seeing a lot he's doing that she wouldn't do

trump may not be the messias but he stopped the ttip and stopped a full blown war in syria and started open talk with russia again. trump is a step in the right direction.

What shitty ugly flag is that?

Why are there always foreigners talking about American politics here?

WALL

just proves you lost the meme war, these sjw's are still geting salty long after the war was won, i remember fighting on the Uk front for brexit and the pride I felt in the morning when we voted to leave.
MFW when libtards got salty

im still not convinced though

if bannon convinces trump to fire kushner then i will go back to fully supporting him

>I'm actually glad he's putting Israelis' needs ahead of Americans.
The tagline is make AMERICA great again, not make GREATER ISRAEL a reality

No he Isn't. He say's we're his greatest ally and the first country he visits is Saudi Arabia and a member of his administration says the Western Wall belongs to palestine. He's a disgrace and no friend of ours.

Agreed, I am pro brexit I am pro Trump I am pro-Israel.

If Israel wants the EU to be ended we should absolutely end the EU.

His strike on Syria was retarded, he hasn't fulfilled a single campaign promise, and it was pretty obvious during the campaign that he isn't very intelligent.

Stop confusing the Reddit normies, shill.

He needs to kick out Ivanka and Kushner

You're not thinking 3D. I am on the level with Trump because thinking 3D is a Jewish thing. Israel once as a armed because it creates more chaos in countries like Yemen. The more chaos in the Middle East the better for Israel. Who do you think is making money off of all these arms deals? American Catholics? LOL

*Israel wants SA armed

Here here fellow user well said,

Shit, if Israel wanted American Jews to create chaos in the states, I'd be on board. Whatever it takes to build a greater Israel.

He ordered a missile struck in response to what was obviously a false flag attack. He hasn't ended DACA or started construction on the wall. His replacement for Obamacare is still shit and I want him to just take healthcare back to the way it was before the government stuck their dick in it.

true, mfw when EU gets salty after dat leak showing that merkel is not in power she is just a puppet to some unelected people who are really calling the shots for the eu, Proves the eu isnt democratic after all.
MFW Kek being a meme war vet

I'm from T_D what are you gonna do about it? cry and tell me to go back?

not happening

>mfw when

In a recent speech
>islam is one of the great faiths
>islamic... disturbances
what a cuck

r_d slut
SAGE

not long a go that leak was in English papers by a Greek guy who was to do with the Greek government it was in a uk newspaper the more Conservative one called the Times

oh look its a rare tripfag

Mexibro here.

Someone pls explain to me what the fuck is a "Taco Bowl".

I aint even trooling.

gg welp thanks for the "vietnam" style flash backs you gave me by posting XD.

He's an autocrat and needs to learn the levers of power.

Please kill yourself

>1 post by this ID

every. fucking. time.

>Take taco
>Remove contents of taco
>Lay taco shells around the interior of a bowl
>Place contents of taco back into the bowl

>oy vey help us datamine the biggest criticisms of Trump so we can better coordinate our paid attacks
no thx, saged

R.I.P
The Fallen of the Meme war.
forever remember, never forget those who fell in the meme war for the freedom and victory we have gained.

they make a giant bowl that is edible made out of a taco like hard shell. the inside of the bowl is filled with sour cream, beef chicken or pork, beans(black or brown), tomatoes, onion cilantro, etc. typical mexican ingredients.

what a lying pandering piece of shit

/thread

I don't mind that he dips his steaks in ketchup, but eating it we'll done really bothers me.

And you wonder why you people get kicked out or killed in every country you leech off of

kek

>let's deport the spics and let them back in again