Hey bros...

Hey bros, I'm on my knees asking for your help in giving me your honest input on a text I'm about to send my ex girlfriend.

>she dumped me last August
>we had on-and-off arguing that lasted until December. Haven't spoken since.

I want to send this text today:

"Hey, it's Riley S. - Ah would you be cool in later meeting up for an update?

It feels like half my soul disappears whenever memories from last Fall pop up...We helped write a page in each other's life story, but I'd love to meet up to rewrite a better ending, please..SO much to update, holy shit!!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wTa14Sui7mw&feature=youtu.be&t=4m39s"

Other urls found in this thread:

therationalmale.com/the-best-of-rational-male-year-one/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how is this political?

try there

This is Sup Forums.

Fuck off

No. Don't bother. Move on.

Off fuck

i hope you guys saged

Is this Riley Sollers

I didn't sage

try getting a sex change

Don't send the text. Move on, get over her. I know it's easier said than done, but you still need to do it. You need to find other sources of social belonging and affirmation. Try joining a local church.

ur a faget

It comes off as too poetic. Instead just say "let's get together I'm starting to realize how pathetically lame I am without you bae"

this is not politics. dont text her you beta faggot go find a new girl or die alone

No u

>she dumped me last August
you are wasting your life living in the past.

/thread

i bet you didnt sage again u turbofaget

If you don't read this all today, you're going to spend the rest of your life suffering.

You are correct!

So what do you guys think about that political thing that happened in the news recently?

This. She doesn't respect you enough to stick around. Why waste more time?

not political
that being said move on. letting a woman effect you that much is stupid.
i was with a girl for 5 years and she dumped me. wanted to die. i cried alot. then i manned up, got jacked, and live my life. companions come and go. such is life.

She's already been blacked user

You all are giving such great advice!
Let's continue to give advice even though there is only one post by this ID and it's totally off topic!
Yippee!

I've done a lot of things (and done a variety of women kek)

But my life still feels meaningless when she's out of it.

You know?

sage

Well hey, since you're in your knees already, how about prepping me, your superior bull? It's hard to fit my stiff love truncheon inside your girlfriend's slippery hole without mouth lube from her jilted cuck.

In a better world you would have posted this to Sup Forums and still got a b& for being a massive faggot. Fuck off.

Wow you're a fuckin pussy.
>boohoo I miss my gwirlfwends wet fuckhole waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
man up and create something other than a return to your failed past. If you feel like you broke up on super shitty terms bringing up an old wound is only going to piss her off and think yer a little bitch who needs her to live your life, which is weak, beta and will never be respected by a whore

(they are all whores, except for your mother

>We helped write a page in each other's life story
who raised you to be such a whinging pussy? your father should be ashamed of himself. stop acting like a woman and move forward with your life.

You did good and then went extreme at the last sentence, a mark of angry alphas today

I think OP should go to Grindr since he is clearly a massive faggot.
Why is this thread still here?

That sounds so fucking gay. If I was her, I wouldn't respond and show all my friends your message so we can laugh about it.

Your a gay sissy m8. Accept it and move on to bigger things like black cock.