Bill Still makes open invitation to Dr. user, offers him protection

GET IN HERE AND BUMP THIS THREAD!!!

youtu.be/NhRw39wMUPk

Bill Still is looking for Dr.user to give him protection and exposure. The last time Still reported on an user, it was FBI user, who was all but 100% confirmed to be real. This is extremely important. We need to keep this bumped in case Dr.user or someone who knows him can see it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qkUVToIfrKg
youtu.be/Sboh-_w43W8
youtube.com/watch?v=NDIAQkG7494
youtu.be/fgGf_AtTFM4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bumming this thread

fugging bumb and fuck /sg/

bump

To the top

BUMP?

bump

Bump.

bump

Bill Still it still Bill.

Have a bump

Bump bump

If any of you guys have screenshots of the thread, please post them here.

I think it might also do some good to spread the actual video around to normies, especially since Bill doesn't actually mention Sup Forums.

>boards dot net
>slash Paul slash
Top zozzle

I've always had a soft spot for Bill Still, but he cucks for Israel constantly. Also has a tendency to get taken for a ride by the LARPers floating around the chans. But, if dr. user is real, and Still draws him out and compels proof of identity and his story, I'm all for it happening.

bump. Let's see this LARPing faggot prove himself

I haven't seen Still report on any user besides FBI user who by this point has pretty much been vindicated. Almost everything he said turned out to be true, and right after that the FBI confirmed that they had a leak in the case.

I think that one of the things that most Sup Forumslacks have difficulty understanding is that if someone wants to be succesful in journalism and be able to reach a wide audience, they have to play nice with (((them))). And some people who are redpilled don't want their opinions lumped in with what most people consider to be insane conspiracy theories. It's kind of hard for me to explain... It's like they end up overcompensating for their other radical ideas by trying to prove that they aren't racist or anti-semetic.

It's the same reason that fucking mong Paul Joseph Watson has those black femal Trump supporters Diamond and Pearl or whatever the fuck their names are, on that stupid fucking poster he's trying to sell of the new conservative movement, even though they in no way compare to the other personalities on the poster, even though they only consist of fucking e-celebs. I think some of them actually buy what they are selling.

There's also the possibility that some of these people are just smart, and realize that shilling for Israel doesn't really benefit Israel in any way, it only lends guys like Still some credibility. And it also has the double effect of further turning leftists against Israel, which is great.

And there's also the possibility that they see Muslims as a more pressing threat at the moment, and Israel is a powerful ally in the middle east.

have a bump

Thanks leaf-bro. I always loved, "You Can't Do That on Television" and, "SCTV".

Brotherman Bill is the brother with the brotherman Bill Still

(((Bill Still))).

Still like The Money Masters though.

Gotta have those Brotherman Bill skills.

youtu.be/qkUVToIfrKg

You called my dear Plebeian?

He made another one after that, I think because he wasn't happy with the producer or the way it turned out. It's called, "The Secret of Oz".

youtu.be/Sboh-_w43W8

Wow, did you escape to Ireland?

We need bumps guys, badly.

>he last time Still reported on an user, it was FBI user, who was all but 100% confirmed to be real.
>all but confirmed to be real

There were no arrests and nothing he said came true.

Why? You faggots bump the thread but nothing ever happens lol

Someone explain pls

This

Anybody who believes THIS FUCKING LARPING

THIS LARP

*LARP*

THIS IS A FUCKING LARP YOU FUCKING AUTISTS

>shilling intensifies
try harder fag

>autism intensifies

Bill Still himself even said he got fooled and the FBIanon wasn't real.

Bumpity-bump-bump

agree about no arrests, don't agree about Still saying he got bamboozled
>scroll wheeling through Still Reports as we bump

Lmao why did he even have to admit it?
If you're not a fucking newfag it was obvious this idiot was entertaining autists on here from the beginning because newfags are easily fooled

The LARPing has gotten to be too much on this board. When the majority of threads belong on the board is shit

how drunk are you?

>be more coherent than the faggot trying to convince people a LARP is real
>he thinks I'm drunk
kek'd

>unironically thinks exposing Seth Rich's murder and sub-sequential cover up exposing election fraud is larping
look, i don't know whether or not Still is or isn't on to something, nor do I know what exactly happened to Seth Rich
>smells shit, thinks of shit
when something stinks I ask who hasn't flushed the toilet

Bump
Can someone gestalt me on who Dr. user is? Do you mean the one that did the autopsy and talked about entry points.

he is the one who LARPs

making a mistake doesn't mean you're larping fag
I'm assuming you didn't have the attention span to watch his famous documentary due to your autism
Bill Still is the Real Deal
youtube.com/watch?v=NDIAQkG7494

Oh wow, that totally means that you should bump a fucking DOA thread that's been around for 3 hours!!

KYS you stupid r/ddit newfag

Huge bump. I'm a fan of Bill Still. He got many things right.

>boardsnet paul

>Israel
>ally

pick one

>throws around trendy new slang he got at latest meeting
i'm glad they didn't teach you how to sage you drunk fuck, what's your pay for thread / post count shill?

POL LARPING IS TAKEN THIS SERIOUSLY

TOPKEK

I know it's embarrassing lmao

Burger brother, if you liked those shows you will probably like Bizarre as well.
youtu.be/fgGf_AtTFM4

normies got a thing or two to learn

had to tap your buddy in the cube over from you for credibility?

I'm actually CIA

They're not normies though, they're delusional refugees from other shitholes who flocked to Sup Forums during the election cycle
The LARP cancer is mostly their fault

uh huh

>The LARP cancer is mostly their fault
and you do what around here besides click captchas??

So where are we exactly with the latest Seth Rich update? Thought there would be a thread other than this crap. We have made progress.

Morning, Miss DeLuca, how's the main trending?

bump