Watergate Prosecutor says we're well on our way to Trump's impeachment

Watergate Prosecutor says we're well on our way to Trump's impeachment

msnbc.com/brian-williams/watch/watergate-prosecutor-well-on-our-way-to-trump-impeachment-945755715978

Other urls found in this thread:

msnbc.com/brian-williams/watch/watergate-prosecutor-well-on-our-way-to-trump-impeachment-945755715978
msnbc.com/brian-williams/
nytimes.com/2017/05/18/us/politics/democrats-trump-impeachment.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>still reading fake news.

You're pathetic user. You are aware that a impeachment is not the removal of office, just the investigation by the senate. Congress has the power to impeach the president FOR ANY REASON THEY SEE FIT. That does not mean it will pass the senate. Trump is doing fine

That's because he's retarded OP. It doesn't mean you have to be.

>Trump will not be removed from Office
>67 Senators are required to boot him
>Only 8 Republican Seats are up in 2018
>Only 2 of those 8 are going to be "close"
>Dems will only increase their Senate minority at best, to 48 votes - even if they take the house and acquire the ability to initiate impeachment
>They have to find 19 Republican Senators who want Pence to be President instead of trump and think that's good for their careers.

TL;DR - there's no point in even paying attention to Trump scandals because he has to rape a kitten during a live telathon fundraiser for the special olympics to actually get booted. If you can't understand this - perhaps he'd be raising money for you when he's raping that kitten.

>well on our way to provoking civil war

I hope the lugenpresse is the first to be executed

>Trump is doing fine

>msnbc.com/brian-williams/watch/watergate-prosecutor-well-on-our-way-to-trump-impeachment-945755715978
If Trump is being investigated as part of Watergate, than that is a bit concerning.

(((SOURCES SAY)))

Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in 500 years. We need to get him impeached and lock up his most fervent supporters. The country is headed for dangerous territory if we don't stop the bigotry and hate from the top down.

>Trump says he fired Comey because he thinks he's a showboat who's dragging his feet, and the investigation needs to be sped up because it's a distraction and only exists because the democrats want it to, not because there's any evidence of wrongdoing
>Somehow the media spins this as Trump wanting to obstruct the investigation
Wew. Can't wait for the lugenpress to eat their words when Mueller comes back and says its N O T H I N G

Cmon man, don't be so hard on yourself. Worst mistake of your life? Seriously - the lawn mower I just bought at Lowes will have a bigger impact on my life in the next 4 years than Trump ever will.

National politics don't actually matter and aren't worth spending any precious fucks on except maybe as a source of entertainment.

MSNBC is Fake News.

None of that even matters anyway. He won't get booted even if it is really obstruction. See:

It only matters for people who can't take care of themselves because they are lazy or stupid and need the government for help

Na, those are real prosecutors. Maybe the words they use are confusing to most because the general public tends equate impeachment with getting booted from office. Dems may impeach him after the midterms. They still won't have the votes in the Senate.

>i-it's perfectly normal that both houses hate him, that he has the lowest approval rating ever, that he's constantly investigated for crimes, that he's leaking to the russians and that the wall isn't being built!

>falling for copypasta

north korea is going to start a nuclear war anytime soon aswell

>lowest approval rating ever
>you should pay attention to polls in 2017

Says the polls that vehemently predicted Clinton would win by a landslide. Or that Reagan only had 51% two months after winning a landslide twice.

>msnbc.com/brian-williams/

Stopped reading at brian-williams

>500 years
>Icwhatudidthere.png

>MSNBC
??

You're in the wrong place and officially invited to get the fuck out

>sage

you can't just declare victory, there is still rule of law that must be followed you inbred retard

why do you guys keep reusing that old shareblue meme? it was never good and was exposed a long time ago having been created by the DNC

Budget for shilling drying up now that there's no pay to play political bribery scam going on? Not making nearly as much selling haitian children to your pedo overlords?

Times getting rough for the political establishment machine?

Really you guys cant afford new memes that are relevant? Lack the talent to create on your own?

It's amusing & telling how many libfags on social media don't realize that if the Dems take the House & pass an article of impeachment, it's only symbolic. The dopes don't realize you need the lion's share of the Senate to remove a president. Even sillier, almost all think that Nixon was impeached & removed by the Senate.

>500 years
LOL

Fuck off back to your brown homeland

>MSNBC
FAKE. NEWS.

To get stuff done any politician, even the president, needs political capital. When everyone hates him and wants him to fail he can't achieve much.

Granted that's a good thing since everything he wants to do is stupid.

>muh polls

Hi CNN

>b-but hilary!

Sasuga, Sup Forums.

>muh investigashun

Are all these people going to be punished in some way when it turns out they are wrong?

He's going to get removed from office and Liberals will laugh at us for a generation

Of course not. There is no accountability for the MSM.

Why aren't we collecting a list of people saying he is going to be impeached?

Doubt it. But we can keep punishing them by simply never going to their tv channel, radio channel, or website, and thus denying them the money.

because the list would be way too long. basically everyone is calling for impeachment. it's only a matter of when. he's finished

I fear that this shit will happen. Trump is in hot water because liberals will never stop slandering.

Just imagine how smug they'll smile at you. for decades coming. And if they win this they'll be able to set the narrative that Trump was the uber-traitor and you'll be tarred with supporting a traitor for all time afterwards

I mean, I ain't afraid. Leftists betrayed America. they're the ultimate traitors.

or god forbid an actual civil war starts because leftists cant handle not having power and they go up against the wall

There won't be any civil war. The intelligence community is very obviously leaking information to MSM day by day to keep the population informed so it's no surprise when Deep State takes action. All the "unnamed sources" MSM keeps referring to are leaks from Deep State. They're running a multistaged strategy that includes numbing the population to what's coming. There'll be a few flash points of violence probably but they'll be mopped up easy enough

>nytimes.com/2017/05/18/us/politics/democrats-trump-impeachment.html

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Can't argue with that

THE LAW: At the Bar; High bar official draws fire over dismissals, flamboyance and Dalmatians

David Margolick
Published: March 31, 1989

CHICAGO— The career of Jill Wine-Banks has been a series of firsts. At 44 years of age, she has already been the first woman to be a Watergate prosecutor, general counsel to the Army and now executive director of the American Bar Association.

A year and a half ago, Ms. Wine-Banks was chosen to succeed Thomas Gonser as head of the vast bureaucracy of the bar group, which picks women as leaders as often as the College of Cardinals picks Polish popes.

Then there was her bar pedigree (almost nonexistent); her age (youngish); her religion (Jewish);...*screech*

>Jewish

Well, well...

If anyone here graduated HS in the first half of the 2000's you would realize shit like this is trivial. It's how MSNBCs or CNNs of the would make money. False outrage and alarming headlines about a republican they hate.

They hated bush after Iraq more than they hate trump. They never impeached bush and they eventually took booth houses.

Most importantly dems have no leader. :^)

I'll be honest, I was on board the Impeach Trump train with getting Trump impeached, but yesterday I changed my mind.

All these media pieces they're running on him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of him, but I don't
think he deserves to be impeached anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously attacked like him. It's pretty
obvious elites don't want him. I'm still a dem at heart but, I fully support Trump now. We can't let the deep state get
their hands on those codes

Hey, think of it that way

A decade ago, the same peoples who now shit rabidly on Trump did just the same on everyone who dared use the word ''retard'' when speaking to others

And what was the result? The majority of peoples are now utterly desensitized about the term, apart from the snowflake minority that has a axe to grind.

Same shit is happening with Trump, beyond the snowflakes who feed themselves from the medias and the MSM spokesperson themselves, nobody actually see Trump like Hitler 2.0.

What is the point? We have a list of CTR/ShareBlue who is helping push their message such as OP, but nothing will come of it either.

To top it off we also already have a list of news anchors who have accepted money to push this bullshit narrative.

Confederate grandson says we're wll on our way to Civil War 2

www.fuckoffanddie.yu/kikes/niggerfaggot.html

>those top of the lists compared to the rest

Holy mackerel, its a literal sweat shop, wouldn't even be surprised if over half of that salary is forced overtime (technically you can't force someone to do overtime but they will obviously coerce you into doing it if needed) or they give very generous augmentations to the shills who do not break after the first couples of weeks.

Those leaked shills anecdotes seem more realist now.