WTF Germany

>be me
>work 3 jobs
>finally save up money for a trip to Germany
>arrive in Germany
>full of muslims
>less white people than here in Uzbekistan
>veiled women - we don't even have that here and we're a Muslim majority country
Why did Europe become more Muslim than the Muslim world?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Germany#Concerns_of_Islamic_fundamentalism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jews in power and leftist journalists discrediting everyone as nazi who is not willing to get fucked by immigrants.

They got all the shitty, "backwater" Muslims.
Like if you saw a bunch of Christian rednecks here in the states.
They're all inbred and retarded but you better not say nothing against God because they'll shoot you and they say grace.
That's Europe now.

But seriously, why would women in Europe cover themselves like that? We all hear about the women in Saudi Arabia being oppressed, but it's just weird to me that a woman would cover herself up in a free country.
Here, burkas are banned, but I don't believe that women here would veil themselves voluntarily if given the choice.

You dropped your fedora user

Huh that's a nice analogy. I really felt kind of uneasy though, since the Arabs looked very intimidating and the Germans were also unhappy to see me.

> tfw shitty uzbekistan airlines flew to saudi arabia instead of germany

R A R E
A
R
E

Because most muslims in Germany are radical islamists.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Germany#Concerns_of_Islamic_fundamentalism

I went to Berlin, Cologne, Munich, Dresden and some small Eastern cities like Hof, Markredwitz (or however the fuck you spell it) and Plauen. Same story in each of those cities. Next time I want to go on a vacation, I'm going to Japan.

nice proxy faggot

R A R E
A
R
E

>Christians will kill you if you talk shit about God
Muslims started a fucking war over a shitty B movie that showed Muhammed. The MAJORITY of media shits on Christianity and... nothing. I know you hate your mom for making you go to Catholic school and you want to rebel or whatever but that claim is garbage and you should know it if you're on Sup Forums.

Arabs here don't work. It used to be that most people outside during the day were old people nowadays we've got these quasi-NEETs outside because they've got nothing better to do than to sit in the sun all day long around free-wifi spots.

And they don't even need to go to war with you because you're handing Germany to them by not having babies. They're literally fucking you out of existence while you jerk off on Sup Forums

>complains about lack of white people in Germany
>wants to go to Japan instead

>be me
>work 3 jobs
>finally save up money for a trip to USA
>arrive in LA
>full of mexicans
>less white people than here in Mexico
>mustached women - we don't even have that here and we're a mexican majority country
Why did USA become more mexican than the mexican world?

I just wanted to visit a different culture, not white culture specifically

Based Trump using his American customs instead of bending to Saudi customs

>Why did USA become more mexican than the mexican world?
Probably because everyone wants to escape your shithole of a country

Diasphoras tend to be more extremist than the homecountry. Add to that the fact that immigrants tend to bunch up with their own kind in urban areas and you get high amounts of obvious muslims in the larger cities.

>Sven knows

WOAHHAAWOAHAA WOAHH
UBZEKISTTAANN!
FUCKAAAYOUUU, MOATHAAFACCCKERRRS

pretty fucking rare to be quite honest desu

>>
fucking R A R E

hur dur muslims rednecks the same let's all be city liberals !!

Internet is pretty expensive here so I guess people can't afford to shit post here. I'm using 4G

What the fuck are you talking about? Have you never been outside your bubble?

He indees does. I'm from Malmö and everything. Not a sandnigger face insight in certain areas and in other places the exact opposite is true. Granted the sandniggers in Malmö are more gangsta wannabe than Jihadi but then again they are curteous enough to keep the gun violence to themselves.

Japan hasn't fallen for the globalist jew yet
have fun

Come here OP.

si first time in first world country. How was it?

I'm really suprised that a country like Uzbekistan would ban burkas, why and how long ago did you do this?