Can I be a good fascist and poltard if I am a sub in BDSM ?

Can I be a good fascist and poltard if I am a sub in BDSM ?

No. Stop being degenerate you cuck

No

>being dominated by Nikki Minaj
>she facesits you with her T H I C C ass cheeks
>implying /pol would refuse this offer

If i wouldnt want you in my tribe 3000 years ago i don't want you in my society now. Bye.

what if I stop then can I be a good fascist and poltard ?

Most people on this board are degenerate anyway so sure why not

Also I am not a cuck I am just a gay who wants to get kicked in the balls; being a cuck would be pathetic

>Can I be a good fascist and poltard
>gay
You may trick the newfags but not me.

No baiting; I am gay and regularly browse and shitpost on Sup Forums I know that the antigay stuff are just memes.

(((homophobia))) was created by the jews to deprive the white race of man on man loving

I don't give a fuck. What is with you lefty cucks and your idenititys.

>Poster of a young Donald Trump to represent their nihilism

Or MAYBE Sup Forums has gained noteriety and you see that yes the world really does hate faggots.

1. You disrespect
>God
By God i simply mean the meaning of life
>BDSM
If i knew who you were in my town and you even looked at my daughter i would tear you apart like a deranged chimp
3. Faggots are annoying with their muh right and muh Orlando.

People that study psychology know what goes on in that sick little head of yours faggit.

go shit post

No. You are over identifying with the anima instead of integrating it into your psyche in a way which maximally produces surviving and thriving. We have no room for those who play games which are anti-life.

No, go be a faggot somewhere else.

>holllllaaaaahhhhh

-Sup Forums

>You are over identifying with the anima instead of integrating it into your psyche in a way which maximally produces surviving and thriving

what does this even mean ?

If you think your sexuality is relevant or important in any way, then your whole thought structure corresponds on that of a filthy unhinged hedonistic animal. Fix yourself, realize what's essential and then blow yourself away you fucking leaf

Only being a Dom can you be redpilled. Nothing better than your wife begging you to do awful things to her and thanking you for it with a well cooked meal after, just as God intended.

No, being submissive is gay.

WAIT SHIT YOU'VE OUTSMARTED US ALL. YOU ARE GETTING THE VERBAL ABUSE YOU SEEK

>a sheboon
>be peddled by kikes
>muh dominant negress meme
>fake fat arse

Nah.

You can, I think. I am a tranny and I also support quite much of fascist ideology. Your sexual life with your beloved partner does not matter if you are a good and worthy citizen of your own fascist country.

Not welcome in my daughter or sons restroom.