Got more votes, still lost the election

Hey Drumpfkins,

You know your electoral system is fucked when a candidate gets 2 million more votes and still lose the election. Hillary Clinton is the people's President. She won, get over it.

>a fucking leaf

Votes from blacks and hispanics count half as much

That would still mean 1 million more votes.

NIGGER NIGGER.

OUT OUT.

NIGGER NIGGER.

OUT OUT!

BTFO

Literally the entire reason the constitution was set up that way was to allow a more fair decision to be made in exactly this situation. Mob mentality is the reason true democracy doesn't work. Otherwise America would be run by the few major cities and the more rural states would essentially be cuck states with no input to their own country. I wish we had it like that here but unfortunately Melbourne and Sydney decide what's best for our country dwellers.

And yet she still isn't president. Sucks being you.

>Literally won popular vote because of California alone
>what's good for California is good for all of America

Eat shit the electoral college is for fair geographic representation

How does Trumps 9" solid gold cock taste OP?

It shouldn't matter how a country votes geographically, what should matter is who receives the most votes. America needs to fix their electoral system before 2020 because we don't want another drumpf term. it will be bad for humanity.

god fucking damage, that pic is so satisfying

The system is designed that way to prevent big states from forcing too much legislation on less populated states.

That's not how it works faggot. Don't you have to prep the bull?

1. America is not a democracy
2. only nine (FUCKING NINE) states enforce a strict ID requirement for voting at the ballot
Fucking 19 States do not enforce any ID laws at all, which happen to be mostly alien-infested cities, what a fucking joke

Exactly, if you get more votes you WIN. This is democracy 101. How do drumpftards not understand this?

3/5 fifths compromise

>Hillary Clinton is the people's President
The "people" don't vote for president, that states do. The people vote for who they want their state to support.

>got more hits
>still lost baseball game

>had better completion percentage and threw for more yards
>still lost game

>had more chess pieces
>still lost game

>foreign fag who doesn't understand how potus gets elected
>still shit posts

Not in the United States since the founding fathers. It literally does not work like that. It can be reformed, but as of now it's not a popularity context. President election is popular, but not direct

>wins new york city, boston, chicago, and los angeles
>she is the PEOPLE'S president

Into the trash you goddamn leaf

Yeah, because our elections should be decided by a couple city districts. Fuck off leaf and or shareblue.

>It shouldn't matter how a country votes geographically, what should matter is who receives the most votes.
Why specifically should that be true in a republic?

>muh democracy

>Hillary won
>You still made 500$ because you betted on Trump.
>Trump is President
Enjoy your Hillary win ;P

get the fuck out shill. You country is a liberal shit hole enjoy watching your wife get fucking destroyed by an islamic bull.

Also, audit cali and remove all the non citizen votes and we'll see who got the "popular" vote, not that it even fucking matters because we have an Ecollege for a reason. If we didn't, not only would it be pointless for candidates to campaign outside of cali/fl/tx but literally more than 75% of the nation would lose its voice. Just because a bunch of stupid niggers and cucked whites live close together in the city doesn't mean the have any more of a say in politics than the more rural areas. Cuck faggot.

also

>a fucking leaf

It is clear that the majority of voters wanted Clinton yet they got Trump. How is that fair? America sounds more like an authoritarian dictatorship than anything else.

>muh popular vote
Thank god our founding fathers weren't retards.

Plus were a representative republic, not a democracy

STOP BUMPING THE GOD DAMN SLIDE THREADS
>STOP BUMPING THE GOD DAMN SLIDE THREADS
>STOP BUMPING THE GOD DAMN SLIDE THREADS

He. Fuking. Won. Period. Also saged

Except a direct democracy bullshit system is even more fucked when a state like Commiefornia is allows over 3 million illegal shitskins to commit voter fraud. The point of the electoral college is so we don't have our elections thrown by 1-2 liberal shithole states that can't even manage their elections properly.

It is fair because the states elect the potus because this is a republic.
If the states lose their individual influence what is the point of continuing in the republic?
It is the United States of America.
The name really tells you all you need to know.

>Hillary Clinton is the people's president!!1!!!
>58% voter turnout
>wins Los Angeles, NYC, Chicago, Miami and Detroit

Yeah really the (((people's))) president

Can you prove that 3 million people committed votes fraud?

No?

BTFO

>Lets throw away the voting power of entire states with lower population then urban centers.
>Still can't get over the democratic process the Founding Father died for to ensure fairness
>a fucking leaf

Nice to see that Clinton is going to Saudi Arabia, I hope she loves it there
Oh wait

>Hillary Clinton is the people's President. She won, get over it.

yeah. I can tell by the way she's living in the white house

2 mil is less than 1% of the population and the popular vote has never mattered.

I'm pretty sure this "Hey Drumpfkins" stuff is made up by bored Trump supporters.

You're so cucked that criticizing foreign invaders is illegal. Fuck off

hillary should have rigged the election harder....im sure no illegals voted either...nope...thank god weve had the same electoral college system for several hundred years now! BTFO and your salts delicious.

shhh...they think that were a democracy and not a republic...dont let their ignorance show...

If you look at the electoral map of MI, she only won In Detroit, Kalamazoo, Grand rapids, Marquette, and the surrounding areas. guess what all those areas have in common? They are all population dense, meaning those areas are focused on. Look at what liberals did to Detroit! Yet people buy the lies and buy into the system. Not that Republicans don't lie, but it seems far less common place.

>Hey Drumpfkins,
Hey Clintards and DemonRats
Hordes of illegals voting in CA and blatant ballot box stuffing in Detroit didn't work so get over it.
The vast majority of America won the 2016 election
>pic related

GLODALD DRUNFP, TWO SCOOPS!!!!!

I was so thrilled when Michigan went red. The butthurt was tremendous. From GR btw.

Can you prove that Russia hacked the election?

No?

BTFO

But seriously, just look up all the stuff pumped out by project veritas, it proves the democrats commit voter fraud.

Sup Forums is just satire, don't worry about it too much

Project Before a is run by a man who know to falsify information as well as lie on a regular basis

Veritas

What is this "project before a" you speak of?

But can you prove veritas to be fake? Seems credible to me

That's like asking me to prove that infowars, breitbart, and fox news are fake. You don't need to. Everyone knows they are run by liars.

2 million illegal votes dont count ieither

Is this what they call a slide thread?

Hillary wasn't even eligible to take the oath of office

Trump ran against nobody

The United STATES is a collection of states. Not a single state. You will get fucked for several elections to come

There is no popular vote at the federal level

Did you know that 180 million people DID NOT VOTE AT ALL?

Not voting at all is an endorsement for neither of those candidates. It's an endorsement for compassionate conservatism and real solutions.

Jeb. Bush. Fucking won.

Get that through your thick skulls. Fuck Drumpf and fuck Hillary.

Those people are under 18 you fucking cockwit

you're drunk

Honestly the fact that she got more votes just makes it even funnier to me.

I know, right? The US needs to abolish the Senate as well. Can you believe that California has 20,000,000 people per senator and Wyoming has 300,000. That means someone from Wyoming has 67 times more power in their vote than someone from California!

>she won, get over it
>lost election
>still is not president

Hmmm, sounds like OP needs to BTFO and take their own advice.

Fuck off leaf.

>You know your electoral system is fucked when a candidate gets 2 million more votes and still lose the election.

>USE SUPER MEGA ULTRA SHITTY SYSTEM CALLED PLULARITY SYSTEM
>COMPLAIN ABOUT FIRST PAST THE POST

Way too slow dude, should have been first

Lol, I read about this a couple weeks ago. She mishandled classified information and by law would be unable to receive security briefings.

Salty May 2017 lib tears. Yum.

>lead in commiefornia by 3 million
>no voter ID law
>numbers from illegal voting in 2012 show commiefornia in the lead
>tfw Trump actually won the popular vote in US citizens which is what is supposed to actually count
sage this thread.

No, fucked is when the peoples will is superseded by Super Delegates. You were aright with that, yeah?

Hillary Clinton will never be president....

>we don't want another drumpf term.
>we don't want
>WE

Kys

She cheated for a majority of those votes. I would bet in a completely fair election where Hillary couldn't rig votes, she would of lost in popular vote as well.

Cheated to get the nomination
Cheated to get debate questions
Lost anyway.

Good thing I don't give a shit what you want Canada

>NYC should have more political pull than Wyoming, Vermont, DC, North Dakota, Alaska, South Dakota, Delaware, Montana, and Rhode Island combined
No

Absolutely NO! That's not a Union

K, im over it. That was easy.

you have to be underage, extremely low iq or/and very uneducated to not being able to understand why the election system is like it is in the USA. or you just want to be a slave maybe...

Honestly, how pathetic is your life if you spend the entire day shitposting the same fucking threads over and over again?

I would literally suck start a shotgun before I posted a thread this fucking retarded.

usa would need to split into the old states and not be "united states" anymore in order to get the "european" model of election. otherwise there is a pretty big chance that it would end up like something along the lines of the dystopian world that is in the fictional movie "the hunger games" for example. how is this hard to understand, some people should really just get the noose. thinking your state should have more to say than the other states im usa is actual bigotry, not the fake pathetic version that sjws and the likes of them use the word for. by wanting that, you are litterally pro-slavery.

That's the point that those vote count cunts don't get