PEWDIEPIE CONFIRMED RACIST? (RACISM TEST)

youtube.com/watch?v=9jS9Qhc63C0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yzC4hFK5P3g
implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/selectatest.html
implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/takeatest.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off

"Your data suggest a moderate automatic preference for White people compared to Black people."

Lol I bet if I did that test id fail miserably.

sovs på den introsang, ven?

youtube.com/watch?v=yzC4hFK5P3g

Holy shit, haven't heard this song in years

where is the test at?

implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/selectatest.html

oops, implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/takeatest.html

Honestly man, if you would come clean and just say you're pewdiepie and you browse /pol then you'd probably earn some respect from the audience you're trying to pull from rather than trying to pretend to not be Pewdiepie, when you obviously are. The shit you're pulling right now makes me feel like you think we're dumb AF. Because posted 6 god damn times in your own thread trying to promote this shit.

Pretty retarded test imo.

Just watch the last minute of the video and judge.

>Youtuber
>Unemployed

>g..guys?

get out

charge your fucking phone

Doing it right now

What gender are you?

>if you would come clean and just say you're pewdiepie and you browse /pol then you'd probably earn some respect from the audience you're trying to pull

Earning respect from a bunch of neckbeard faggot virgins is something every Sup Forums poster strives for. Oh it's a fucking leaf, nvm!

based germanbros

Good job, Hans. The conditioning your government is forcing into your head is working.

>Your data suggest a strong automatic preference for European Americans over African Americans
I don't really think of myself as a racist, but it was way easier when white and good were on the same side.

>(check all that apply)
Does that mean you can be a male trans female genderqueen with a different identity?

you must not know any niggers

I really don't

Jordan B Peterson literally talks about this test all the time. It's not valid (meaning you don't get the same results after taking it multiple times) and having an automatic in-group preference is not racist, it's normal. Three people developed it, 2 marxists and one normal scientist and the normal scientist has pulled her name from the test because they're abusing the test by using it to measure racism.

Subliminal redpilling on the perpetuation of whites automatically being racist.
The kids see the truth of the racism against whites, just check the comments.

>flag

Toppest of keks. This test is really racist towards other races like the Superior Light Brown and Yellow races of Asia.

Is it true Indians wipe their poo with their left hand?

this x1000

No, we use water.

kek

Sup pewds

PEWDS FINALLY FOUND THAT SUBHUMAN PIECE OF GARBAGE.

WHATS GOING ON!?

He's unironically doing way more for the alt-right than Spencer ever approached.

LINK TO THE TEST ????????????????????????????

Yupp, subliminal redpilling is the holy Grail that might save western civilisation

This test is mkultra shit

better not take it

Is this a joke?

this

test is stupid, if you're not brain dead you can do the image test without mistakes and then answer the questions as racist as possible and still get this

>implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/selectatest.html

Why in a cognito tab you damn schizophrenic?

depends what you classify as a fail ;)

i dunno, works for me (strong preference for white)

Results

NOT even a surprise

I'm not even full white
hispanic blood from south america

they HATE blacks with full force

But of course media says only white men hate blacks..

I do think it's the first awnsers that helps

gosh darn it fellow redditors, seems like im racist

he hasn't been around enough of them if he only got moderate

I did that test like five years ago and then I hat a slight automatic preference for whites. I redid it now and got a strong preference.

sweden NO!

>flag

It's ridiculous that they have you learn how to "play" with good/white and then switch it up on you with good/black

im not swedish

These percentages align near-perfectly with the race makeup of the US. People prefer their own race; this is fact.

More than likely it's just some Harvard kid's pseudo-intellectual leftist "experiment" for an easy A

>The comments on that video

>house hispanic

I'm a white person who prefers white people. Why are preferences racist?

>no one group should dominate society

Flawed tests, one I did claimed I associate asian faces with America moreso than European faces due to speed of mouse click, in reality the speed was due to getting used to the test since asian faces came second, the tests are nonsense.

That was the best question. Maybe they imagine a world where every country is perfectly 50% white and 50% black? Oh wait, no - they expect 100% brown.

>Sometimes other groups must be kept in their place
>Strongly disagree, but then again there's ISIS, you know?
>I slightly agree.
Kek

a classic

Wow, what a shitty test
>Skin-tone ('Light Skin - Dark Skin' IAT). This IAT requires the ability to recognize light and dark-skinned faces. It often reveals an automatic preference for light-skin relative to dark-skin.

That's called priming, and pretty much invalidates any data derived from this test. Fucking Harvard.

It's a Bullshit test designed for you to fail even black people fail. They then use that to claim internalized racism bullshit. It's literally a reaction test that gets more difficult as you progress so obviously there are more errors the more you go on in it.

Jewish sociology bullshit. I'm super racist and it said I had a slight bias in a (((multicultural))) class I was forced to take before I could graduate

I'm black and the test said I strongly prefer white people...
G-guys ?

What do you mean goy, you aren't disagreeing with social (((scientists)))

This is his best content in a while. This test is absolute bullshit and it is being forced in all aspects of our society. It's great that he's using his immense platform to mass redpill people.

The test is constructed like the tests where you have to say the color of the font, not the color of the word. But they switch the rules 3-4 times and you start to get confused and the test interprets any delay as racism, when it's a result of the game being obtuse.

The scary thing is that this pseudoscience is used to label people and deny them employment.

>redpilling millions of western children
This guy is a hero

It's retarded. I just finished the gender and career test. After the test they ask you, "do you associate careers with male or female?" which I answered male. It then asks the same, but with family, to which I answered female.

Lo and behold, my test results corroborated that. The whole test is supposed to test subconscious, but it asks it so blatantly.

Why did I have to be born into the cuck generation?

Welcome to the club, Hermano.

what the fuck is wrong with asians?

thx for destroy jewtube

I've taken this before, trying not to be racist, and ended up with white preference. If I took it today I'd actually be honest.

What the fuck