What is this idiot doing

So Iran who supports Iraq and Syria against ISIS is apparently supporting rebels who are against peace, while simultaneously supporting legitimate governments chasing out Islamic extremists. All the while Trump calls on nations of the middle east to chase out Islamic extremism from their midst while demonizing countries who are currently doing so.

This literally makes zero fucking sense to make them a scapegoat in order to just sell Saudi Arabia weapons.

Am I missing something here? Or did I overlook something?

Whats your thoughts user?

youtube.com/watch?v=fXf8v_fhYIU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V8v49m050tQ
youtu.be/WaiJtLrEwVU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezbollah
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

((they)) don't want Iran to succeed against Semitic Arabs

>Am I missing something here?

I don't know - the entire gist of imperialism maybe?

It's all part of the plan. These middle eastern wars have been planned as far back as 2003 or more. Obama picked up where Bush left off, Trump is picking up where Obama left off. Even though all 3 had vastly different views on pretty much everything they've all stuck to the plan, even Trump despite speaking out against the war in Syria for a long time before taking office.

youtu.be/V8v49m050tQ

it is called divide and conquer.
you give the people a bunch of weapons, tell them that somebody said something bad about them and then stand back and watch them kill each other.
when they are all dead you can just step in and take control of the delicious oil.

Thank you for clearing this up, I appreciate you taking the time out to reply.
It makes sense, get ISIS to fight Saudi Arabia and create a divide within the Sunni religion so as to create both a greater Israel and middle east.
I've seen whats happening in Iraq and think they have a bright future ahead of them.

I highly doubt that this is just about oil, seems to me that there are greater ideals at work here than just profiteering.

I think it's about establishing a permanent military presence in the region to contain Russia. We've been putting military bases closer and closer to them since the collapse of the Soviet union. Syria and Iran are their 2 best allies and the only 2 left standing without America's dick firmly up their ass, yet. Pic related is outdated, there's far more bases now.

>People STILL think everything that happens in the ME is for oil

How the fuck are people this naive?

I completely overlooked and missed that point thinking it was just apart of the short game to make China believe that Russia and America are eternal enemies, especially after China just straight up murdered and imprisoned 18 CIA moles from their government and corporations.
And just took that fact for granted as a meme created by Chinese shills looking to divide and conquer the white race so as to protect their economic bubble from bursting.

blame muzzies for their fucked up situation, not us.

muzzies have hate in their hearts which springs eternal.

What do you think Hezbollah and Hamas are,?

ISIS and Al-Nusra are not the only extremist groups in the Middle East. Not by a long shot

They are a bigger threat to Israel than ISIS, boko haram and al-nusra?

Ever notice those terrorist groups never attack Israel at all? Awfully convenient how when we pulled combat troops out of Iraq a fully supplied army known as ISIS sprung up out of nowhere and attacked all the same middle eastern countries we wanted to topple.

Here's a neat little video of secretary of defense Donald Rumsfeld telling a terrorist group God is on their side.
youtu.be/WaiJtLrEwVU

Then there's this more recently.

Do you deny that Hezbollah and Hamas are jihadi extremist groups? Israel is not the only country in the middle east

Ironically it would actually benefit Israel if ISIS attacked them. Right now the USA cannot station troops in Israel without drawing ire from the entire Muslim world. If ISIS openly attacked Israel, the USA would have the perfect excuse to land troops in Israel and no one could say shit, since ISIS started it

Russia is like the UK - we can only be friends and allies with them when they can no longer pose a threat to us and their people know it. For Russia, this means curtailing their historical expansionism by putting NATO forces in every potential Russian allied nation and every nation on Russia's periphery except China/NK.

Hizbollah not terrorist group, more like a lebanese shia militia. Their aims are local, same as taliban which is pastun ethno nationalist.

>Ever notice those terrorist groups never attack Israel at all?
Probably because Israel wouldn't hesitate in using heavy-handed attacks against them if they did? That's what happens whenever some Hamas idiots try anything. Plus, a lot of these terrorist groups are fighting what they consider heretics first. For them, Israel can wait.

Thank you everyone who took out the time to clear this up. You've all given me a lot to ponder over and I appreciate you sharing your thoughts on this matter.

>genuine gratitude
>on Sup Forums

plz. why don't you contribute Brit bong? couldn't be the west wants to overthrow the last dictators in an effort to put in a democratic puppet to pass legislation for oil?

>Can't even form an opinion of his own
>Doesn't act classy and is a total degenerate
Ok Buddy back to your boy cave and autistically screech somewhere else, men are speaking here

Now you're getting it.

You're not entirely wrong but right here
>Trump is picking up where Obama left off.
You just really embarrassed yourself.

Also Iran supports Syria and Iraq and funds counter terrorist militias like Hezbollah that get labeled a terrorist org only because they fight the terrorism the west supports. Basically Iran funds counter-terrorist militias that fight actual terrorist groups supported by the Sauds, Qataris, JewSA.

Do a quick read on Hezbollah and you'll see it for yourself.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezbollah
After 1990
Social services
Military activities
Targeting policy

Then go to the section that talks about their (((terror))) attacks... it'll say 'claimed by Hezbollah'.. then you click on terror attack wiki and it says "No evidence was ever found to connect any groups with it. Hezbollah was suspected by they denied their involvement and nothing found had linked them to it". It's insane. Every. Single. Attack. that they had (((attributed))) to them is like that.

Iran doesn't support ISIS, friendo.

How am I wrong? It's EXACTLY the same con. Obama tried to get approval to go into Syria based on the (((gas))) attacks but couldn't get support.

Trump attacked Syria because of yet another gas attack on civilians.

The Syrian strike has been explained many times before. Figure it the fuck out, man or lurk more.

Fox Bews said that Israel and Sadi Arabia are going to work together.
What timeline is this?

>lurk moar
I've been here since /new/. How about you share with the class, Kissinger?

I'm not going to derail the thread by posting 4 long text walls. Long story short is that the '''retaliation''' benefited Trump, Putin, and Assad the most and actually hurt Israel and the rebels in the long run. The only thing we can disagree about was whether that was intentional or not but that reality remains unchanged.

It's not derailing if it's on topic. At least provide a source or something.