Arabs have never contributed to western civilizatio-

>Arabs have never contributed to western civilizatio-

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/02/27/one-injured-malmo-grenade-attack/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i'd admit white syrians. deal?

>pick the whitest syrian they can find

Was Steve Job's mother an Arab?

>Syrian refugee rapes white college woman and she births Steve Jobs, the biggest scam artist of our millenium.

Apple is a fucking cancer. This is just further reasons to keep them out.

Apparently all it takes is the Syrian to abandon his son to be raised by a white family in order for them to assimilate well, cool beans.

>adopted as a baby
>raised by white people
If raised by Muslims he would no doubt have turned out as retarded as the rest of them.

no

No, gerrman.

I think you're looking for wozniak

>enjoying your iphone and ipad?
Only faggots use either of those.

no she was white. and his dad wasn't a refugee he just went back to syria when he didn't feel like raising his kid

so much resentment in this thread

i thought race wasn't a social construct?

That's right. Steve Jobs is a salesman, not an inventor or contributor.

>jobs

Why was he ashamed of his heritage enough to change his name?

resent this
*sticks my pepee into yuo buttwhole

Actually his adoptive mother was Armenian. They're genetically closer to Syrians than to Europeans

Checkmate, racist scum

>refugee from a war torn land
>immigrant who followed the rules and came to the US legally
really makes my proprietary parts obsolete as planned

I think we could live without iPods and iPhones, overpriced consumer electronics is cancer.

>justifying paying double the price for inferior tech because of virtue signalling and muh aesthetics
very good goyim

t. Poorfag

islam is not a race

>refugee
Also
> With regard to his biological parents, Jobs referred to them as "my sperm and egg bank. That's not harsh, it's just the way it was, a sperm bank thing, nothing more." Jandali has also stated that "I really am not his dad. Mr. and Mrs. Jobs are, as they raised him. And I don't want to take their place."

ahh! :)

is apple even haram? you seem like you'd know

:)

Immigrants are now refugees.

i never used apple, i always thought it was for fags because of the rainbow apple logo.

Steve Jobs didn't do shit

IMG_0760.jpg

Get out iPhone shill

>Gay marketing fag that rebrands shit has ever contributed anything

Jobs was an excellent salesman. Woz did all the heavy lifting on the designs in the early days. Thanking Jobs for your iPad is like thanking the guy who sold you your car for designing it

Sheople buy Iproducts. The low IQ individuals buy Iproducts. People too stupid to learn and do the research on either buying your own parts and building a system or learning enough to understand performance over shiny and propaganda. Iproducts are for normies.

>Steve Jobs scams and takes credit for shit he dident do
Well that dose sound like a arab.

It means Muslim and Arab culture is absolutely shit tier.
Fuck off Abdul.

>never invents anything
>steals a bunch of shit and claims as own
>becomes filthy rich on the backs of other people

He's not an arab, he's an honorary jew

Then why did Apple crash and burn when they fired Steve in the 90s?

Checkmate poorfag scum

Anytime anybody says I should get an iPhone I show them something I can do on my Android that they can't do on an iPhone. Then I tell them not to speak to me again u til they reach my level

*Tips fedora*

Apple is the 2nd shittest and most humanity destroying company on the planet next to google.

>Steve jobs
>good for modern civilisation
Pick one

Given that he had nothing to do with raising his biological son I'm guessing the premise here is a racial/genetic one, liberals are saying that races exist and it's the Syrian side of his genes that enables it?

Good goy, keep buying (((Android))) products

Actually, people with higher IQs tend to buy Macs because they're efficent and streamlined, staying out of the way of their intellectual process and allowing them to further their creative endeavors.

Go back to Sup Forums fucking pajeet autist

>Syrians killed the internet too
Also, are you being ironic, Sven? Or are you really one of those people who don't care that invaders are replacing you?

They are still not better though. If buying a good computer was an IQ test, then those same high IQ people would score lower on it.

Explains why he was an infamous asshole.

Steve Jobs was adopted

>buying overpriced tech from last year
no (you)

And it's not an invetion.
Touch screen and cell phone have been inevented by someone else.

the only thing that he has done is creating expensive products that underperform for its price

he was succesful at creating a cult around a brand though

A syrian raised by middle class americans

When has anyone ever said that arabs contributed nothing to civilisation?

Only brainlets without any knowledge of history think this.

Both of those things are a fucking cancer. Just like your DNA

Steve Jobs was good at marketing. He didn't innovate anything however.

He innovated everything Apple created

If anything Steve Jobs is dead proof that if you let shitskins in they will subvert your culture with jew magic and will rackett whitey one way or the other. Steve Jobs was basically one of those arabs selling shitty tobacco in the streets only in a more global and intelligent way.
tl;dr igoys are shit and the most cancerous thing since kikebook

And Christians.

Woz was the brains behind apple, jobs was just a marketerfag

Touchscreen phones and tablets were not innovations. Creating a new brand of sedan is not innovating the automobile.

He made them look fancier but he didn't create the technology.

Computer invented by whites,microships invented by whites,modern plastics invented by whites...arab invents and overprized useless hipster meat.

bullfuckong shit he made the mouse you are usig and the windows!

Apple is trash. Even a shitty french Wiko is 10 times better than Igoys. Like they don't even have external memory cards, external battery, jack ports and so on and on. Literally milking faggs like you oout of their hard-earned money to look "cool" and do it every years because if you have an old Iphone you are looked down upon by other Iphone faggs, all that while saying thank you for bukkaking me Apple-san. Kys

Lol any industry that actually wants to spend time getting shit done instead of constantly having to call the IT department because some update made all their shit not work or they have yet another virus have Macs instead of Windows computers.

It's cheaper in the long run to buy an office full of Macs than Windows computers because of how many problems you get with the latter.

t. son of self-made millionaire who has started 5 companies and said moving everything to mac was one of the best things he's ever done businesswise.

>Steve Jobs was a real her-

When the Macintosh and the Apple II GS were both in play, which one was better?

His Dad was rich & christian, he wasn't a muslim refugee

he also went back to syria

People use Macs because they're too stupid to use normal computers

>Implying (((Steve Jobs))) didn't screw over every single one of his partners and didn't steal every single one of Apple's products

Toasters run vidya better than Macs still plus they come with all the shitty aggressive sale strategy like the rest of apple products, the first being you can0t access the battery and once it's dedd you have to pay 100 shekels to replace it and if you decide buying it , opening and replacing you yourself it loses it's whole value because a mac is like a collector toy, once you open it it's worth nothing.

> (You)
> bullfuckong shit he made the mouse you are usig and the windows!

If you say so. Wozniak did most of that by the way, and even then, Windows wasn't an apple invention, Gates stole it from IBM....

And Apple was a failure until Ipod.

>iPhone
>iPad
>contribution to civilization
wew lad, asking 800 dollars for a product worth 200 isn't contribution it's jewry

Nah I use Macs because they have professional level software at really cheap prices e.g. Logic Pro.

Though he's white.
HELLLOOO

>doesnt even post an arab

^ this

Apple is cancer.

Nice meme but Woz left Apple in 1985. Apple was nothing back then

>Steve Jobs
>contributing
Pick one

>Apple was a failure until Ipod.

What does this even mean? It's like saying Ford was a failure until the Model T, or George Lucas was a failure until Star Wars. It makes no sense.

Some levantine are white.Like Assad,for example.

Software may be cheap but the hardware isn't

Jobs just stole what gates and that fat guy who moved to australia whos name slipped my mind...made...

but apple ruined everything

Syrian =/= retard arab.

The Armenian are by DNA more related to biblical Jews than modern Jews

But they also gave us the Kardahsians can that ever be forgiven

>Wozniak was the true genius behind Apple
>Apple was a failure until they invented the ipod 15 years after Wozniak left Apple

Lmao

Arabs have done more civilizing then Western Europe and Scandinavia combined...

>t. liberal hipster who thinks he's smart because he degree in gender studies

breitbart.com/london/2017/02/27/one-injured-malmo-grenade-attack/

Oh Sweden yes! You are totally right! How could civilization survive without a specific consumer product that makes women degenerate social media addicted and attention whores and destroyed traditional social relationship that are now replaced by text messages?

Kek, REAPER does the same job for far cheaper and runs on any Windows PC.

It's ecosystem more than anything. If you use one Apple product you're gonna want other Apple products so you don't have to fuck around with dualbooting or other such inconveniences.

No a lot of his "discoveries" were invented by xerox at the Palo Alto Research Center (PARC) for in house use and they had no idea ththere was a market for them

WYSIWYG Monitor
WYSIWYG Printer
Fonts
Graphic User Interface

>get bleached by romans and greeks for thousands of years
>just happen live on a plot of land called "syria"
>move somewhere else
>marry a white european woman and have a child
>this child is 100% blooded syrian muslim refugee
ok

If you think Reaper is on the same level as Logic Pro you're insane.

he isnt an arab you dumb nigger

>Buying apple products