Stop Eating Meat

Eating meat will increase your chances of getting heart disease, diabetes, and breast cancer.

You are a civilized human being. Stop killing animals and yourself and go vegan like humans are supposed to.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/29/long-term-vegetarian-diet-changes-human-dna-raising-risk-of-canc/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah right

animals = food

They're not meant to be.

Eat only meat

Let me eat balut first

but i want to die sooner

When you fucks from reddit and elsewhere on the web ever give it a break? You will never be welcome here, you will always be obvious shills.

Fuck off fattie with your veggie shilling shit

Vegan, as the 4th Reich main propaganda ?

are you my ex?
regardless fuck off. just for that im going out right now and getting a daves double and a large chocolate milk

Depends what's put inside it, purchasing organic meat from free cows is much better but expensive and considering everyone here is on some sort of welfare nobody is gonna do that.

No one cares honestly

People only should eat animals if they have the decency to raise, feed and slaughter them themselves. Raising animals in factories for mass consumption is one of the most degenerate things the human race is capable of.

Yes, they are

Fuck off soylentfag

Who let Morrissey use the computer?!

>being alive increases your risk for death

Stop being a busybody cunt.

Today, OP was a faggot.
>telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/29/long-term-vegetarian-diet-changes-human-dna-raising-risk-of-canc/

Asking the edgelord sociopaths of Sup Forums to not be edgelord sociopaths is doomed to fail lad

forgot pic

Try harder, please

The evidence suggests otherwise.

Bullshit. If we weren't meant to eat meat then we wouldn't have a digestive system that was capable of digesting it. We wouldn't even have the desire to eat it.

Cow = Yummy In Tummy

>Humans and all human ancestors going all the way back to Australopithecus afarensis (which was vegetarian) three million years ago were meat eating hunters
>Humans aren't supposed to eat meat

2/10

It's a good thing I want to die as early as possible.

Then why do we have organs built for eating both meat and fruit? Our bodies definerky weren't designed for all this greasy shit we cook our foods with but we were meant for meat

You forgot it again?

Humans aren't supposed to be vegan faggot

>Humans aren't supposed to be vegan faggot

that really is two separate discussion isnt it? how the hell can someone remain vegan after gobbling down a fat sausage ?

then why do animals eat meat?

This

but how else will my dick get hard?

They compared the DNA of some fucking curry nigger from India to those from some burgers from US and found a diffeŕens?

Are you joking with this fucking bait?

Why the fuck is this a stupid thread you fucking burger nigger?

Some people have the desire to eat shit... Maybe you should try you dumb burger

>Eating meat will increase your chances of getting heart disease , diabetes, and breast cancer.
Life isn't a competition on who lives longer

>Eating meat will increase your chances of getting heart disease, diabetes, and breast cancer.
So does eating poison ridden fruits, vegetables and grains, your point is?
>You are a civilized human being.
Look at my flag motherfucker, I hardly qualify as civilized.>Stop killing animals and yourself and go vegan like humans are supposed to.
People like you should be forcibly sterilized to prevent you from killing unborn children due to malnutrition resulting from your diet lacking meat.

Worth every bite

> I'm a loser faggot and I want everyone to be like me
vegetarianism in a nutshell