Friendly reminder you racists will never be on the level of mathematical genius that is the melanin rich goddess Dr...

>Friendly reminder you racists will never be on the level of mathematical genius that is the melanin rich goddess Dr. Piper Harron

Other urls found in this thread:

theliberatedmathematician.com/cv/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Delete this.

make it stop

Go on you say?

Now you're just being a dumbass on purpose, shariablue.

That's why LaTeX is so great. You don't even need to know what are you doing to get your phd

Half the text is to small to read. Shat am i looking at?

Her CV

The redpill is realising that Isaac Newton was actually a black woman

no wai, Lars you are a joker

what is her name ?

Seems fake and gay.

Holy Shit I think she was my Calc Lecturer freshman year!

theliberatedmathematician.com/cv/
You study in Hawaii? how was she?

her website says that's her "liberated CV." there's also a real one.

No, I took this class and the lecturer was a black woman so I think it was her. I can't remember for sure if it was her or not. But if that was her this stuff doesn't surprise me. These people are memeing on her but she does legit know math.

You seem to be doing alot of damage control for her nigger faggot

Ok? I'm just adding my two cents considering that I think I've met her. I could be mistaken but whatever go suck a dick.

calculus is barely math

What qualifies as "math" to you?

Analysis, Algebra, etc.

Calculus is as much mathematics as arithmetic is. It's part of the realm of mathematics, but it's less the study of objects and relations between objects, and more a set of rules for the manipulation of symbols. I would be willing to bet that most people who pass their calculus class are none the wiser as to how analysis works, as there is no heavy theorem proving or building upon axioms in this class. It's more about memorization and cultivating intuition by showing you many many examples and teaching you rules.

Wow, i hate this world. Western civilization was a mistake.

I somewhat agree there but the pictures you post like the integral of 1 dx = x + C duurrrrr. Imply she is completely clueless when it comes to math. And I was trying to make the point she does in fact know enough to teach college Calc 2.

Plus she was smart enough to leverage the power of SJW into a professorship in Hawaii. Who's really getting the last laugh here?

So this and the comics implies she had at least one kid. Who's the dad?

She affirmative actioned her way to a doctorate, and now she's telling whitey to fuck off. It's clear she knows some maths, but definitely not enough to be called a professor imo. Especially after spending 10 (TEN) years on producing this garbage, the actual mathematics of which doesn't comprise more than 11 pages.

She's clearly getting the last laugh here, which is why i'm calling attention to it before this kind of shit becomes commonplace.