Does Iran support terrorism?

Does Iran support terrorism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yTyTHbloHb8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-citizens_(Latvia)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Burgas_bus_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_and_state-sponsored_terrorism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do Americans support school shootings?

Only if you terrorize them first.

Yes, quite blatantly too.

Define terrorism.

Realistically it goes both ways

Iranian bulls are taking over. Watch out!!

No, they support freedom fighters.

strangely enough no, seems like USA Best Friend No 1 a.k.a. Saudi Arabia does

Only if youre a jew who thinks that independant states are terrifying

Americam gov and israel are the biggest sponsors of legit terrorism

> Sanscrit font
> Iran

You kikes are gonna hang someday. Iran and Hezbollah are the few just causes left in the middle east

Only in Canadian schools

yes, like every other political power in that clusterfuck called middle east

No. Iran supports freedom and sovreginity. America and Israel support terrorism in the Middle East to destabilize the region. As far as we know, the terrorist attacks in the west might just all be false flags to stirr up support for wars in the Middle East to justify Israeli land grabbing.

breath faggot, breath.

Iran is Hindu-European its ok

Hezbollah and Hamas are good bois they dindu nuffin

they just happen to be shia jihadists instead of sunni jihadists, what an amazing difference

>Arabic font
>Iran
>Arabic religion
>Iran
>Arabic culture
>Iran

To be fair, before Islam Persian was closer in sound and structure to sanskrit than it was to any semitic language.

Triggers me too much

this right here

>Iran supports freedom
>unless your freedom contradicts islam

Iran is a fucking shithole, stop acting like they're zoroastrian and have a noble culture and accept the fact that they believe in an Arab death cult and have adopted an Islamic culture, throwing away all pre-islamic Iranian culture such as a love of dogs, vegetarianism and not being a disgusting Arab.

Well they do support : Hezbollah, Hamas, Houthis, Assad

Depends if you consider these Terrorists or not

>Supporting jihadists because they "don't like israel"(even though Israel give money to them) fuck off

More than likely no

I don't care what they do in their own country. It doesn't matter how they live, if they're Muslim then that's fine. I'm not Muslim and will never live in Iran so it's irellvant to me or anyone in the west. Freedom doesn't mean liberalism. The only people who should have a problem with Iran are its neighbors if the day comes when their idea of freedom is changed by irans idea of freedom.

Israel is free to send its own men to die for it. Not ours.

no

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

Long live Madiba, long live Slovo.

That's nice, but pulling out of the ME tomorrow would cause a global economic contraction that would make the Great Depression look like a minor inconvenience. Blame our ancestors for fucking up. Now we have to deal with the aftermath.

guess you Azerbaijanian ?

You do realize at one point Iran wasn't solely Muslim, it was a syncretic empire with numerous faiths. Then Arabs showed up and occupied the land, then they began calling themselves Iranians. Do you really think this won't happen in the west? They'll kill you guys once they have the numbers, and then they'll claim your history and say everyone converted peacefully and Germans have always looked like turks since they're in close proximity to each other. This has less to do with Iran andore to do with the Islamic problem as a whole.

To them, were the terrorists :^)

Several times throughout history, large Islamic forces have driven into Europe with the intent to conquer it. It's bound to happen, that's just how people work. But you see the difference then was, that our people died for their own countries, for their own cultures. They weren't being sent into a meat grinder to die for some filthy kikes in Israel that have nothing in common with our heritage and culture.

You can say that the church was pulling the strings then but the church was a culturally European institution and was worth defending its virtue. It's not like our ancestors were fighting outside of their interests like people in America are today.. going to the Middle East to die for some Zionist dream.

Yes, though not as much as the sunnis

Yeah it's clearly too late now. We've been put in a position where even if we wanted to pull out we couldn't. We've already inflamed the hearts and minds of every Muslim on the planet with hatred towards the west.

Now we have to fight israels wars and once they have what they want we'll see what happens next.

To some extent, but their terrorism is mostly harmless to the west nowadays.

SA and Qatar, on the other hand, supply murderous goatfuckers who commit killings in the west, as well as supporting the islamization of the west. Since Trump is a kike shill it's why he's pointing fingers at Iran.

They invest to spread shia islam and sharia to the rest of the world to icnrease their religious elite power and influence, they're not the "good guys" in any way, they're anti freedom and anti non muslims

Iran it's been the target since they opposed the petro dollar when it was starting.

Sadly americans are ignorant of Iran besides the occasional war propaganda against them, so we have dumb threads like this against a normal country that just happens to be in the middle east.

youtube.com/watch?v=yTyTHbloHb8

>being this retarded

no one ever talks about Qatar on pol

I wonder why

Maybe because of the Hillary Qatar bank deal, or the pipeline that they already started building and had to be stoped by bombing Syria.

>Iran
>Terrorism.
Its their politics for the past 30 years or so.

They're like a mini saudi arabia, everything they do the saudis are doing in larger scale.

so pol just doesnt read enough...

or is it just too busy larping and bitching and shitposting about not knowing enough about clinton, SJWs and the truth about syria....

Only poor irrelevant countries dont support terrorism. Terror organizations are the one of greatest tools that states are using against their enemies.

I don't blame them I barely know those things myself, they aren't the kind of things discussed in the late show.

Iran is basically the Islamic version of Soviet Union. Their goal since 1979 has been to export the Islamic Revolution across the world.

redpill me on houthis

Look who's Talking

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-citizens_(Latvia)

someone give me a list of terrorist attacks supported by Iran

Latvia is terrorizing the russians

What this has to do wtih terrorism?

bombing a bus full of non-combatants in order to spread terror.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Burgas_bus_bombing

You do realize the only reason that your government can justify you dying for Israel is due to Christianity, your religion and hence your church?

Everyone buys into the stupid propaganda about Iran being anti-intervention and all about state sovereignty. It is complete bullshit. Their work with Muqtada al Sadr's Jaysh al Mehdi is a big part of the reason ISIS was able to rise... the kept Iraq destabilized and at the brink of civil war. Fuck them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_and_state-sponsored_terrorism

Does anyone have that screenshots from the leaked e-mails that talked about how an invasion in Iran was next, after Syria has been dealt with?