Documentaries

Can the sugar-fuelled American brain only find interest in bright, colurfull images?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3DOvo2V8XIY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOJCmPKaYN8
youtube.com/watch?v=JLqfechd_qQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do you understand what brainwashing is? come to my country, I'll show you.

That's so fucking true.

I've got all of Attenboroughs documentaries. Literally almost a weeks worth of top tier shit.

I saw one American animal documentary and they used king kong SFX when two insects were fighting and I kid you not, fucking explosion sounds.

youtube.com/watch?v=3DOvo2V8XIY

This is the shit I mean. Listen to the fucking SFX.

I know. On our cable tv, they used to show Attenbourough's docs with subtitles, as you said, god tier stuff. Then, i went over to a Hungarian friend of mine who had satelite tv and could watch discovery chanell.

The fucking bug sounds, man. They triggered a Klendathu flashback.

Yes. Burgers have a very short attention span. Just look at the shit they create: Vine, Twitter, Snapchat...

Idk I stopped watching TV after they started making fat people and midgets famous.

Good god this is so accurate.

Damn, very good point actually.

this is the greatest thread all week. day of the spatula when. they can't even have the expert talk for more than 10 seconds without jump cutting to another scene

So accurate, sorry ameribros

even the youtube comments are typical burger
>Dude, I've been binge watching this and I can't stop leaping from video to video, its like...fucking pokemon battles for adults lol
>Worms to OP please nerf
>Someone needs to make a Bug MOBA game !

This is so fucking true. And I fucking hate this stupid fake sounds they use when the insects are attacking and shiet

>create

And what have you done irrelevant country #6328

Lol sorry our documentaries aren't made for tea sipping faggots.
Try growing some balls before shit talking freedom you fucking bong.

You guys cut it out.

>What has Spain done
>One of the largest empires ever
>Responsible for half those shitty countries below you

Yeah, our documentaries are made for tea sipping faggots who can pay attention and don't need to be spoon-fed tiny bits of information in between SFX laden shots of creatures fighting in slow-mo and black & white, because their brains aren't mush from all the sugar and pop culture they consume.

Shit, we really do suck, don't we, burger?

Thanks for the hearty kek. Yes, you are right. I love my shitty television and I don't care.

>1000's of countries

Burger education everybody.

Gotta admit: there's a BBC space documentary series on Netflix that is informative and comprehensive -- talks about future developing tech and interviews with experts in the field -- spares me a lot of the dick & jane explanations and CGI "here's what COULD happen...!" sort of explanation, which I despise.

I once watched an entire series of the American Hell's Kitchen in one day and ended up getting a migrane that was so bad I forgot two days of my life.

No wonder they have to hand out Adderal like candy over there: kids have been brought up to require no attention span whatsoever so when they have to read a book they kick and scream and get diagnosed with ADHD.

Big pharma Jew had got you good, America.

Us Americans have progressed beyond dull, boring methods of delivering information.
In case you haven't noticed, we are the technological leader of the world. When was the last time the United Cuckdom went to the moon?
Oh, wait, that's right, fucking never.
I'd tell you not to be a bitch and get jealous that we've moved on from David Fagenborough quietly whispering into our ear about some gay ass bird to actually stimulating forms of delivering information but I understand that it's just in your nature and as the compassionate freedom loving American that I am I will not hold it against you, Ahmed.

The United States will be irrelevant soon. They destroyed their country with poor education (in schools and in media), a corrupted 2 party illusion of democracy and huge national debt. Hopefully the global warmongering will go down with them.

>muh moon landing
German scientists and German patents
You jumped in at the end of a war and looted the defeated nation. Great fucking deal.

When was the last time the divided states of america ever went to the moon? Almost half a century ago, when your country was still respectable.

I've always preferred British documentaries for this reason.

The bickering in this thread is entertaining.

Even if it is mostly obvious bait.

I can see you are also failing to pray to the mantis.
American bugs will come for you. swiss miss.

Only reason we didnt go back is because there wasnt oil there, duh

>Only reason we didnt go back is because there wasnt McDonald's there, duh
Fixed

No oil to fry all food items = no mcdonalds.

ITS ABOUT THE OIL MAAAAN

guys, stop.

Lol the only reason we never went there was because you can't put a joint in your mouth when wearing a space helmet. Rolling is hard too with those gloves on.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=ZOJCmPKaYN8

youtube.com/watch?v=JLqfechd_qQ

SCIENCE, MOTHERFUCKER

Please tell me that's real. Zero gravity while high > zero gravity while sober. Zero gravity while drunk would probably result in lots of floating vomit everywhere though.

hard to tell the difference between burger and leaf tv
bongs have shit like this too
south african tv is quickly going that way
dumdum is epidemic
if the swiss didn't commit themselves to perpetual boredom, it would have reached there by now too

burgers have been doing that for the last 100 years

Spot on

Bigger question is WHO THE FUCK WATCHES DOCUMENTARIES ABOUT BUGS? American, british or whatever should be fucking ashamed of being a bugophile.

Tldr please

You can't have an open flame on the ISS.
That's why they vape.

FOOD, MOTHERFUCKER

That fucking waterphone sound thats in every fucking american show makes me want to blow my brains out.

Yeah I get that. Is that pic real though? I know it's unlikely but it's a pretty good shop then.

No idea, to be truthful. But it's a neato picture.

It's not. In the original, the bag was full of easter eggs.

Checks out

Hollywood is a fucking cancer tbqh

Funniest thing I've seen in a while

Hopefully private space flights will have complementary weed whenever they become affordable or I become rich. I'll have some easter eggs too though.

ken burns makes nice documentaries

DAY OF THE GRILL

Yeah I really enjoy the bbc for their nature documentaries. I miss the days when discovery and tlc used to show that kind of thing.

prime example of bite-sized attention span entertainment for the goyim of the US. Wouldn't want to cultivate big attention spans now would we?

>US bringing the bantz
fucking kek

>Is that pic real though?
Yeah because they're totally going to release fucking smoke in an airlocked billion dollar spacecraft. Jfc...

>documentary

That's just shitty television. We have a lot of shitty television. You've found some. Good for you.
National Geographic used to do some proper documentaries. Nova and other PBS properties get it right as well.

Cringed

I've had discovery channel playing on the tv all day (not really watching) today, and they're not doing so bad right now. Saw some interesting stuff about how the pyramids were built and now they're following a crew trying to locate a lost sunken ship or smth. The endless "reality" shows about carreers seem to have faded out a little here, guess nobody was watching them anymore.

Hotboxing a space shuttle.

Probably the gayest thing I've read all day, Reddit