House of Saud is Jewish

How do we redpill the Arab people about the fact that they're ruled over by Jews masquerading as Muslims?

Other urls found in this thread:

strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/25/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-i.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Greater Israel is already a reality.

Yep, Saudi Arabia will try to merge with Israel at some point to form a super Jew state mark my words

I've heard this claim for decades without proof. Fuck off if you're gonna peddle this bullshit without evidence.

you seem jealous OP

sage'd

There's only one same story going around the internet explaining the Jewish ancestry of Al Saud, it's not very convincing DESU. Not that I am a fan of Al Saud.
If you have any other sources then please provide.

based saudis

Look at their noses
Is it normal for full Arabs to have hook nose?

It goes bank to the Frankist and what happened afterwards.

strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/25/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-i.html

Arabs are still semites

I think Jews are Chinese people that bred with the local Arabs and thus became Semitic Asians.

Are you telling me Jews were behind Islam all along?

I hate to be the one breaking it to you, user. But Christianity and Islam are just remixed Judaism.

Next they'll say the Hashemite family which has a direct lineage to Mohammed are Jews too.

Yes.

Wahhabism was the Jews infiltrating the ottoman empire (where Israel is). Jew House of Saud had money, wahhabi had popular support. (((Great Britain))) was behind it the whole time.

Any Turk user should know this.

Hmmmm

none of those in that picture are jew
not even close

tales from the turkroach, volume 3

fuck off mohammed

They already know, why do you think Iran would invade KSA before isreal.

Yep, (((wahhabism))) is cancer.

(((Saudi Arabia))) and it's secret (((Ally)))

>let me excuse islam by blaming it on the kikes
It's not gonna work Ahmed

They share a semite bloodline and the house of Saud was put in place to rule by the Rothchilds. Neck yourself for not knowing this.

Semites, including Hebrews, have noses like that.

i give it a year before pol decides Genghis Khan, Vlad the impaler, Idi Amin and Kim Jong il were all secretly Jewish.

Don't pretend. Arabs are semites too.

Yea but the house of saud is actually Jewish, this is like common knowledge in the middle east

They're just Bedouins who struck oil.

Knowledge isn't common in this part of the world.

Then explain this . This is the logo of Saudi police