Would you give up all your guns in exchange for all blacks, Browns, muslims, and jews leaving the USA?

Would you give up all your guns in exchange for all blacks, Browns, muslims, and jews leaving the USA?

Other urls found in this thread:

controversialtimes.com/issues/constitutional-rights/12-times-mass-shootings-were-stopped-by-good-guys-with-guns/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if by leave they are exterminated...

fuck yes.

otherwise, I'm not making Hitler's mistake, kike.

No. I don't care about how many nignogs you have.

(((Jew))) here with a shitload of guns. Come and get me.

There would be no need to own a gun with shitskins gone.

No.

>There would be no need to own a gun with shitskins gone.

I suspect you'll feel differently in 2018.

A proper American you are.

Also, what kinds of guns?

Why 2018?

and what keeps them from coming back in?

No, guns can do it

Magic

Because the GOP is going to lose the House and then you'll remember that the State being useful isn't the same thing as the State being good. It was white politicians that murdered Randy Weaver's family.

no

theres plenty of whites that I want protection from as well.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

No.

Any person who would answer no to this doesn't have their priorities straight. Period.

From. My. Cold. Dead. Hands.

Enjoy the boot on your throat of other white people.

/thread

Absolutely. We'd have a crime rate comparable to Denmark or Sweden, pre-immigration into those nations.

OP is basically a "guns should be illegal" apologist in disguise.

If his flag is any indication, he's been doing that for a little over 70 years...

fpbp

>the GOP is going to lose the House

ahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahaahhah
ahahahah
ah
ahah
ah
ahahahahahahahhahh

Idiot.

Of course not.

That would be incredibly retarded.

Conclusion: OP is retarded.

nigger lover

Why give up my guns for them to leave when my guns can make them leave?

New presidents lose seats during the midterms. 14 on average if their approval rating is high, 36 if its low. The Democrats need 24. Trump's approval rating is under 40%, his negatives amongst Republicans are rising. That hurts the GOP twice because it reduces base engagement and means theres no coattails to ride. It doesn't matter where you stand politically, the numbers are unfavorable.

Even if the GOP somehow manages to find a way to save this (or, more likely, if the Democrats find a way to fuck it up) they won't be in power forever. Eventually we'll have another Bill Clinton or Barack Obama.

we gave up all our guns unwillingly and forced in exchange for nothing.....

>everyone gives up their guns
>government can now do whatever it wants
>they all come back the next day

With the way you chimps are acting?

Please. The democrats aren't going to win a seat outside of california and new york.

Your party is literally disintegrating.

If all the white people lave too then yes

>polls
dude everybody that's sane hates your fucking guts. you're living inside a bubble that is contrary to reality. you actually made people who were liberal and pro-multiculturalism become 1488 since you showed you hate white people.

shitskins won't turn out for the midterm and there's more democrats going up for election than republicans.

>Eventually we'll have another Bill Clinton or Barack Obama.
they won't survive the civil war

No, one reason USA is a tricky thing to invade is because of the high chance that any citizen could be armed.

I'm not a Democrat and I don't want to see them win, but you've only seen a sitting president pick up seats twice in the last century, five times in US history. Since 1934 sitting presidents have picked up 23 seats during mid terms, they've lost hundreds. There have only been six times since 1934 that they've kept the losses in the single digits or pick up seats. Barring a major war or a terrorist attack the GOP needs to get their legislation through now. Even if they can hold the line, they only have another six months or so before the campaigns start ramping up and everyone becomes risk averse. Even if they pull it off by some miracle, they're looking at a thinner majority.

It won't be long before we use our guns to force all blacks, Browns, muslims, and jews to leave the USA?l

>I'm not a Democrat

You're too delusional to be anything else.

The GOP doesn't have a gift like Hillary to run against. It can't get legislation passed because the Freedom Caucus doesn't understand how to make a deal. It can't win the focus of the news cycle because of these damned investigations. How is the GOP supposed to win low information voters? Whats the pitch? Whats the path to victory?

Where have I misread the numbers?

No.

SHALL

The possibility of a government powerful enough to take away guns from citizens and forcefully remove entire sections of the population at a whim is the biggest reason to have guns.

>cnn and msnbc tell me we're definitely going to take the house
>drumpf is surely finished this time

Vote-flipping software at the ballots is in full effect. The GOP will never lose another election.

Jews too

Chinese would invade then desu

Well, in that case you really wouldn't need guns. Not that that should be a reason to not be allowed to own them, but it seems like a tradeoff worth making.

Why would we need to give up guns? Sounds like there would only be humans left.

NO

No way. You didn't include antifaggots. Or communists. Or limp-wristed liberals. Or feminists.

No

Except none of you cowboys ever stopped any mass shooting in the US?

No
>Blacks, Browns, Muslims
replaced by white trash methheads and SE Asians
>Jews
replaced by liberal WASPS and Chinese

controversialtimes.com/issues/constitutional-rights/12-times-mass-shootings-were-stopped-by-good-guys-with-guns/

"Those who would give up freedom for security will lose both. And deserve neither."

Go fuck yourself.

Thats why you dont hear about them.

/k/ reporting in
>SHALL

Add Chinee to the list and you got yourself a deal

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

The guns stay.

Its not a mass shooting if you actually stop it dipshit

No, I'd give up my guns if all whites banded together and used their guns to purge the colored menace from our society. Im not going to rely on some hypothetical bogeyman to do the work when he probably wont finish the job.

See Face it, we're better than you Kraut. Just accept it.

Yes. Long guns are just phallic symbols for Americans. Pistols are used against the occasional nigger attacking you but we learned in 1954 we'll never use guns against a tyrannical government. So if all the problems in the country could vanish from giving up some toys then sure.

Fuck no.

No, there is nothing wrong with blacks, Browns, muslims, or jews.

They can have the same intellect and ideas we have to destroy the 1%.

Then they'd just come back