What is actually wrong with gentrification? if it filters out poorfags, it filters out poorfags, so be it. and surely...

what is actually wrong with gentrification? if it filters out poorfags, it filters out poorfags, so be it. and surely, the fewer poorfags in a society, the better.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nSOief4MsvA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I support it in America, because it's white people reclaiming the cities built by their ancestors from the black hordes. In Europe, I think it's less desirable, since it's basically rich whites displacing poor whites.

Poor people have to live somewhere but yeah nothing wrong with making a shithole better

Problem is you still needs poorfags around you to do things like, cleaning the streets, pizza delivery, cashier and stuff. Was a real problem in Paris for example before the massive arrival of migrants.

In the US it's whites reclaiming the urban areas they were displaced from due to the influx of brown and black hordes that created crime and drove down property value.

>Poor people have to live
Citation needed.

Gentrification has its ups and downs. I have been accused of Gentrification by buying a nice new condo in my neighborhood... The neighborhood I grew up in, actually. So on the one hand, fuck immigrants and refugees that are angry about me living where I grew up.

On the other, I cannot afford a detached home in the neighborhood I grew up in even though my family income is $145,000. Wealthy foreigners are pricing me out of my home and I am by no means poor.

It also pumps wealth into the lower classes and helps them achieve their dreams which makes them less likely to support collectivist political groups. I detect the Kraut and his krautlovers once again.

people forget that gentrification happens after a cycle of white flight. just explain that and people will understand

It turns the place into a UN Agenda 21 enclave and then you get a million fresh browns and yellows who live like ants in a hive.

Ghettos are just leftist vote farms

can you elaborate?

Nothing. Its just another word made up by leftists to divide people, white bash and wind up browns into voting left.

There is nothing wrong with it. It raises property values and creates wealth/economic growth and also provides many opportunities for the poor to profit.

Only people against it are commies who think they are entitled to other peoples labor.

Spoken like a true sociopathic economist.

there's nothing wrong with it.
youtube.com/watch?v=nSOief4MsvA

the world needs ditch diggers too

at least for now

Who will clean your toilets?

Good point. Maybe India is onto something after all...

Would you like to present an argument?

All economists are sociopaths. You are looking at it like an economist. Ergo, you are a sociopath.

Was I not sufficiently clear?

What way would you like to look at it?

Cultural impact.

whoa

It's shit. I'm a white male raised in a shitty part of a city and now all these pozzed white libcucks are moving in, driving the prices of everything up, and asking me why I'm so racist against jigaboos and spics when I tell what parts of town they'd be better off avoiding at night.

Please explain

>the fewer poorfags in a society, the better.

The argument is that they don't just go away, they become hobos. And nobody wants more hobos.

>white punks move into ghetto
>gentrify the place while simultaneously complaining about it being gentrified.
>property values move up
>punks can't afford it anymore because they priced themselves out
>white hipsters and yuppies move in
>complain about gentrification

It's pretty funny desu

depends what u mean by poorfags

niggers? ok, but niggers just get moved around to another area and then shit it up